Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

No Problem maybe it's Just Me i'll waiting :D. it's ok i'll be back to visit on next page:kiss_wink: happy anniversary our Seo Joon 

Maybe its because of the cover screen capture of the video.. lol.. @mimi8592maybe you can just "hide contents" the video part.. :D

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, luffie said:

PMY hasn’t updated for a while...

Is she busy with work engagements? I have previously read her work calendar here. 

TDF is still on promotion period.. remember, PSJ was also quiet during HPL times? They let each have their shining moment... ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Omg what was that seojoon ssi:joy: They really look like hyung-dongsaeng here.. So cute.. He loves to tease his little dongsaeng

I'm not sure if I heard it correctly tho, so I'm asking :P but their chemistry is real deal, can't stop laughing when I  saw their stage greetings. From lil kids to elderly/ vetetan sunbaes, he can get along well with just anyone B)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

TDF is still on promotion period.. remember, PSJ was also quiet during HPL times? They let each have their shining moment... ;)

And my delulu mode is on.... After the promotional period of TDF, they would enjoy some couple time. Shoot their respective new dramas. Then another ninja mode from them both is in order! :wub: 

• Like 1

YEAYYYY HAPPY 1000 PAGES ! :star::heart: (I hope this is not too late to wish) 

Thanks so much everyone for keep active sharing and discussing about our PPC. Thanks too for always made my days by reading all your opinions, delulus and sharing about PPC. I really enjoyed and appreciated every single words of it. I am a person who not good in expressing my words & don't know how to add too because you guys had said what I want to say :lol:

Let's keep being a supportive shippers toward PPC & continue spreading positive vibes and loves to this thread. 

Let's keep rooting for PPC till the end, wish and pray the best for both of them :kiss_wink:

PPC shippers are AWESOME! Love you guys! <333 

AND 

Happy 8th Debut Anniversary to the Korean's  hottest actor, Park Seo Joon \(^-^)/ 

Hope he will continue being a hard working, passionate & dedicate guy in everything he did & make us here proud of him.

Stay beautiful inside and out :heart:

Pray for his best of health as well as luck & happiness (professionally and personally:wub:) .

• Love 7

Guys, now, I do really wish to see PPC to work with each other again. Of course, as lovers haha. I'm dying for this wish to happen...

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Guys, now, I do really wish to see PPC to work with each other again. Of course, as lovers haha. I'm dying for this wish to happen...

Me too :( is there anything as fan can to for TVN to make season 2 of WSWWSK. i want to see them agen.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

We feel you ... I know it's hard, but I can wait even if it takes years to come true :wub:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, betiel asgedom said:

Me too :( is there anything as fan can to for TVN to make season 2 of WSWWSK. i want to see them agen.

you are not the only one 

• Like 1

Omggggg an update on todayyyyy, and black hearttttttt & in a black dress :joy: though it's like almost morning in Korea, the truth remains is today is his debut anniversary lol~

• Like 6
  • Love 10

She is soo pretty! What is she doing up so late or early?? idk ahaha if she has schedule loooool it’s like 4am there :sweatingbullets:

• Love 1

Today was also PSJs last schedule for stage greeting and She only started using that black heart when TDF 1st came out for promotion .. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Omggggg an update on todayyyyy, and black hearttttttt & in a black dress :joy: though it's like almost morning in Korea, the truth remains is today is his debut anniversary lol~

Finely :) she look cut

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, 2Park_Love said:

Finely :) she look cut

Yes.. she is cute.. btw.. a little reminder.. lets not include photos or videos or gifs when quoting to reply. Its against forum rules.. :D

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

Yes.. she is cute.. btw.. a little reminder.. lets not include photos or videos or gifs when quoting to reply. Its against forum rules.. :D

ohhh sorry i am new in here, i am not familiar with the rule yet. Sorry  :)

• Like 1

She is so pretty!!!! Can’t wait for her next post. I am watching for the black heart! B) 

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, 2Park_Love said:

ohhh sorry i am new in here, i am not familiar with the rule yet. Sorry  :)

No worries... we all forget sometimes.. lol. 

Welcome to PPC love! :star:

She's so stunning in blackB) Maybe she just got back from cinema watching movie.. U know late night movie screening :P like a ninja~ Just kidding 

And there you go PMY's IG become a zoo again :mellow: 

• LOL 4

Pics-Art-08-12-07-38-37.pngIs there something with the black heart? Things like they use it for the promotion of Saja or anything that I didn't know? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 6