Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Ohhh so that's what the conversation was! Thanks for the translation! But you forgot to mention the juicy kiss after she pinched his cheeks! 

Thanks for the reminder, I was just typing the convo, but I alr edited a bit ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

Yup she accused him like 3 times so he would just accept that he ate it lol~ 

 

YJ: yeah I took a bite, coz it was so tasty

Miso: Ikr~

YJ: why're u lookin' at me like that? 

Miso: (pinching his face) coz ur just so kute~~ Oh this kutie face. 영준이 이녀석/ Young Joonie, this guy rly (영준이 이녀석 - the representative line of the VP, whenever he narcissistically compliments himself. Besides YJ, Director Park Imprudence was the only one to say this line, but only in BFF mode haha. Miso would not say if she was in her right mind, which means she was so drunk at the time)

Then she totally passed out after kissing him, he lent her his shoulder to rest on, and couldn't help biting her ice-cream with a smile :wub:

 

When asked if there was any scene he feel most pitiful/ wasted to be deleted, Joon pointed out this one. He was looking forward to its broadcast but they had to delete it coz it's not so appropriate to show that much drunkiness on screen :P he also said it looks kute when they watched the aired version in the couple commentary part

 

PS: congratz us all on the first millennial 1000 pages, & cheers to many more 1000 pages to come, in PPC we trust :heart:

Omg!! I badly wanted to buy that dvd :tears:

 

How can i order? Im from philippines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hanzam Pangcoga said:

Omg!! I badly wanted to buy that dvd :tears:

 

How can i order? Im from philippines. 

You can try looking up on Yes24 (typing 김비서) ^^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fancam is so funny. I guess that fan was too rush to get his attention, so she said "Yah (super informal) SJ-ssi (polite) this one, this one"

Even he was surprised :lol:

 

 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

The fancam is so funny. I guess that fan was too rush to get his attention, so she said "Yah (super informal) SJ-ssi (polite) this one, this one"

Even he was surprised :lol:

Ahahaha “야 서준씨 ...이거,이거” ....in my life would I ever say this to him! That fan is funny but brave :sweatingbullets::tounge_xd:. I love his reaction to it. PSJ always can see the banter in things which is good to see! 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

From the bts after drinking wine, love when:

- pmy grab psj to not stand up

- psj fix her pillow

 

Pmy's hobby: hit psj's chest :D

If you watch her other dramas she doesn’t his them on their abs or chest but arms.. and she hits hard.. but to PSJ she hits his abs and chest lightly.... and she feels fluttered:relaxed::love:

  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something came up in my mind. I dont know about what if this full version of bedscene is showed on air, is it inappropriate for Korean drama? Because its toooo hoooot

 

If it okay, so I won't continue my question.

 

If it not okay, I will continue my thought:

They who in entertainment industry (pdnim, the actors etc) must knew about this and why they still continue to make the scenes is similar with webtoon (too erotic). Even pmy questioning "is it okay?" (If im not wrong). We, the audience, can catch the message from the not-full-version-of-bedscene so they dont really need to act hot scenes, right? They dont really need to make a similarities version from webtoon if it can't be aired because its too vulgar and erotic.

 

Just wanna know your opinion about this

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just wanna know your opinion about this

 

 

I study tv and film production, and I am solely basing it on this (not knowledgeable if it’s similar to how things work in the Korean entertainment industry), but for these scenes, my guess is that the script is not written in detail, so the actors and the director were allowed to exercise their creative freedom – meaning it’s either the director wanted them to do it, or it is the suggestion of the actors themselves. (Or both)

 

If it’s not allowed, then it may be one of these things: a) the director just told them what he wants to see and allowed the actors freedom to act as they see fit while the camera continued to roll and film, (which could mean bed scene is all ppc hehe :wub:), or b) safety shots for backup (which could mean a lot of other shots hek hek).

 

Could be both reasons or anything to be honest and it could be inaccurate too, but this is just my opinion. 

 

I believe in the first one though because i want ppc to be real :wub:

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeay 1000 pages.. may it be more to come :kiss_wink:

 

To all my friends who celebrate it.. Happy Eid Mubarak 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy 1000 pages, love you all and ppc, may soooo much great news of ppc come to us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2018 at 5:03 AM, zashi23 said:

 

Hey all! I am new here.. actually new in any shippers' forum. First timer here. :lol:

But for the love of PPC i created an account to join the conversation about just how REAL these two are! I always have a strong feeling between two people who have "something". I always trust my intuition about it.. because so far it hasnt failed me. i never really watched kdrama religiously.. but SongSong couple got me hooked the first time I watched DOTS.  The way they stare at each other just told me.. oh definitely.. something was up! And fast forward.. they got married!

And again I have the same strong feeling between PMY and PSJ! the body language.. the holding hands in almost every scene.. and the way they kissed! I dont know any news about them before watching wwwsk. Aside from I watched FFMW and i thought PSJ was good and funny there.. and his abs.. oh Lord! anyways.. would share more of my observation between the strong spark of PPC. 

Can anyone share how to include GIFs, pic or a video on a post? Would like to share something Thank you!

 

 

This was my 1st post here...it was just on page 466. before I just enjoy the thread, but to be honest i did not read all the pages.. theres just too many! Lol!

I never really thought that this forum would actually be famous than it was before and that we would till be getting some PPC moments... BUT, here we sre over 1000 pages of sharing our thoughts and info about PPC. And we just keep getting more info and connections between them. May even closer to more than we can imagine and delulu before. :blush:

I guess, we can all agree that A lot pf things were kinda proven now. Lol! 

 

Happy PPC hearts forever! :love:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy 1000 pages PPC! 

 

Thanks everyone for sharing some parts of the DVD, much appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAPPY 1000 PAGES PPS!!! :heart:

 

Here is to remembering, celebrating, and loving wwwsk, ppc, and their future (projects and family ;)) forever, from page 1 to page 1000 and more!

 

And of course, here is to you and to us, who are part of a growing family. I may not know all of you personally, but I’m really grateful to be here!

 

만세:wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just wanna know your opinion about this

 

Kudos to @alwynters for saying out loud what's pretty much it. If any, I'd just add lil to this by taking the deleted ice-cream scene as an example

 

So they didn't have much time for that scene, it was late & everyone was so exhausted, but the result turned out much better than they expected (Joon personally chose this as the scene he felt most regrettable to delete, he was so looking forward the viewers' reaction). As a result, it was so "real" to the extent that "even smells too alcoholic" & was cut from broadcasting eventually. 

 

Everyone (out OTP & the costars from the Sec. Department) all said that the script they received was very "raw" at the first place. It was the Dir. Park Jun Hwa who gave them a freedom & space to create and add spices to their own characters themselves. Director Park himself also said that there were scenes he wasn't so sure of the details & how to film it, but thanks to each actor/ actress' originality, everything comes lively & alive. What I'm trying to say is despite the fact that it took time, efforts, sleepless nights or weeks of not going home, the very ultimate goal of this whole thing to bring out the best to the audiences, but sometimes they just couldn't show it all due to various uncontrollable reasons. The same "may" (just a possibility guyz) apply to the bed scene.

Much as we love it, maybe the runtime doesn't allow, maybe it was not necessary to show that much, maybe they prefer less-for-more (shorter but better quality), or maybe they worried too much PDA would make us feel bored & cliched (like sometimes we admit that unnecessary skinship tire us out from watching), rait :P 

 

Sorry for this lengthy post, but I just wanna add sth so we can view this in a more objective light :P 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

 

If it not okay, I will continue my thought:

They who in entertainment industry (pdnim, the actors etc) must knew about this and why they still continue to make the scenes is similar with webtoon (too erotic). Even pmy questioning "is it okay?" (If im not wrong). We, the audience, can catch the message from the not-full-version-of-bedscene so they dont really need to act hot scenes, right? They dont really need to make a similarities version from webtoon if it can't be aired because its too vulgar and erotic.

 

Just wanna know your opinion about this

 

 

Well...there are many dramas that have the ideas goin from wall kiss to bed scene. (such as hotel king and a thousand's days promise etc). It is just a scripted scene. And director gathered ideas from staffs. Because he said it was his first time filming a bed scene. He wants to make it sweet and viewers can feel the love. 

But...on the other hand, PSJ and PMY are kiss experts so turns out the bed scene became even HOTTER. I think director dont know how to stop them HAHAHA. So anyhow it may consider too much for kviewers eventho the broadcasted one still consider rated 19+ LOL. Cos it was...three letters...HOT.

PSJ and PMY are hotties , they are single, they are hot stars...so they got more attention. Plus, PSJ is a romcom king and famous kissing king. PMY was just worried because it was her first tvn drama and she never kiss as deep as that,it's a new challenge. Plus, viewers were expecting deep love scene becos the novel and webtoon are even more steamy(?)...

 

But I would say these two are actually attracted to each other and being that close ( touch thigh,punch abs,constant teasing,deep kiss,calling oppa,body to body and many more) shown that they are a lot more than just colleague. Acting is just an excuse to make their relationship even more closer than any costars. :phew: Their solid fans gotta admit to this too. Cos it is very obvious. haha

I've never seen  costars being this comfort...way too comfortable with each other haha

  • Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda funny to think that director feels like he shot a nice bed scene...It was really good to the extent that it got rated 19+ on tvn youtube channel and he had to reedit it. :joy: That level of confidence haha

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

 

Well...there are many dramas that have the ideas goin from wall kiss to bed scene. (such as hotel king and a thousand's days promise etc). It is just a scripted scene. And director gathered ideas from staffs. Because he said it was his first time filming a bed scene. He wants to make it sweet and viewers can feel the love. 

But...on the other hand, PSJ and PMY are kiss experts so turns out the bed scene became even HOTTER. I think director dont know how to stop them HAHAHA. So anyhow it may consider too much for kviewers eventho the broadcasted one still consider rated 19+ LOL. Cos it was...three letters...HOT.

PSJ and PMY are hotties , they are single, they are hot stars...so they got more attention. Plus, PSJ is a romcom king and famous kissing king. PMY was just worried because it was her first tvn drama and she never kiss as deep as that,it's a new challenge. Plus, viewers were expecting deep love scene becos the novel and webtoon are even more steamy(?)...

 

But I would say these two are actually attracted to each other and being that close ( touch thigh,punch abs,constant teasing,deep kiss,calling oppa,body to body and many more) shown that they are a lot more than just colleague. Acting is just an excuse to make their relationship even more closer than any costars. :phew: Their solid fans gotta admit to this too. Cos it is very obvious. haha

I've never seen  costars being this comfort...way too comfortable with each other haha

You brought up something very interesting and telling. PMY is 3 years older than PSJ, so her calling him "oppa" is really only socially appropriate if he's her bf.

According to my Korean friends and our Korean teacher,  even if they are close friends, it's not really correct for her to call him "oppa" even affectionately because she's older than he is. Despite what many non-Koreans think, "oppa" isn't just a casual way for a woman to refer to any man she likes, regardless of age. So PMY publically calling PSJ "oppa" is.... interesting. B)

  • Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did they make a dvd commentary for this scene?? :wub: @twoparkcouple  or anyone else who has a copy of the dvd xoxo

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...