[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

58 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

PSJ was flustered and tense when her face got close to his, though. Maybe because it was unexpected for her to try reaching for his lips while joking about it (height diff).

I'm sorry, but I disagree with you on this. I was actually surprised how unflustered PSJ was when PMY's face got close. Wouldn't your subconscious kick in if say someone you dislike puts their mouth/face up close? Look at him...he didn't flinch!! Not even an inch :blink:

That's why it's so telling that they are not just ordinary friends/costars. SJ was definitely all in for a kiss should MY have planted one at that moment, although they were just discussing about the steps. And why would he be so EVER READY for one? :smirk:

Also, there has been something on the back of my mind and I have been studying throughout the drama. One poignant sign that the actor/actress has fallen for their costar is when you see the eyes of the actor/actress dilating whilst looking at one another. Now THIS is something that only occurs when you "like" what you see and have true emotions. Body language is telling too, if the BTS editing team is willing to show us more. But I find that the dilating of the pupils is even more telling. And I noticed that with PSJ, his pupils dilate quite often when he looks at PMY. Even in a well lit (with many spotlights) environment. For PMY its not too easy to investigate (maybe she was wearing contacts). 

Read study here: 

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/learning-the-look-of-love-in-your-eyes-the-light-the-heat/

P.S.: I wish I knew how to make gifs  :confounded:

• Like 21
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

I'm sorry, but I disagree with you on this. I was actually surprised how unflustered PSJ was when PMY's face got close. Wouldn't your subconscious kick in if say someone you dislike puts their mouth/face up close? Look at him...he didn't flinch!! Not even an inch :blink:

That's why it's so telling that they are not just ordinary friends/costars. SJ was definitely all in for a kiss should MY have planted one at that moment, although they were just discussing about the steps. And why would he be so EVER READY for one? :smirk:

Also, there has been something on the back of my mind and I have been studying throughout the drama. One poignant sign that the actor/actress has fallen for their costar is when you see the eyes of the actor/actress dilating whilst looking at one another. Now THIS is something that only occurs when you "like" what you see and have true emotions. Body language is telling too, if the BTS editing team is willing to show us more. But I find that the dilating of the pupils is even more telling. And I noticed that with PSJ, his pupils dilate quite often when he looks at PMY. Even in a well lit (with many spotlights) environment. For PMY its not too easy to investigate (maybe she was wearing contacts). 

Read study here: 

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/learning-the-look-of-love-in-your-eyes-the-light-the-heat/

@superfangermany_stv

Had to rewatch it and I agree with you. What I initially thought was him being flustered (after PMY's face got close to his) was actually him laughing at the joke about PMY's height and tilting her head and slightly tiptoeing to reach his lips.

I also noticed PSJ's dilated pupils but wanted to see PMY's first, but you are correct. PMY's eyes are more difficult to check. Does anybody here know whether she's wearing contacts (in real life or for this show)?

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Read study here: 

I am glad i am not the only one that didn't see nervousness. I thought there was something wrong me, when everyone was seeing this "nervousness" and i am like "Nah, quite the opposite... it looks like something they do everyday....... they look quite comfortable doing it, suspiciously so"

• Like 12

Hello. I finally found the courage to post here (albeit a bit late) after lurking for long. Really love the drama and excellent chemistry between the two (the best I've seen in K-Drama actually). One of the things I've noticed that makes PMY and PSJ so compatible being in their roles as LYJ and KMS (a beautiful couple) is their vibe and looks when standing in the same frame. Especially in the ep13 selfies, I notice that they actually look alike somehow (I couldn't put my finger on it), which is one of the qualities that makes a good couple. What do you guys think?

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, indoorImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, selfie, close-up and indoor

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

I am glad i am not the only one that didn't see nervousness. I thought there was something wrong me, when everyone was seeing this "nervousness" and i am like "Nah, quite the opposite... it looks like something they do everyday....... they look quite comfortable doing it, suspiciously so"

Yeah there is some strong familiarity between them when doing skinship or just even acting in a same frame. Pretty suspicious =)) 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, mooyongie said:

Hello. I finally found the courage to post here (albeit a bit late) after lurking for long. Really love the drama and excellent chemistry between the two (the best I've seen in K-Drama actually). One of the things I've noticed that makes PMY and PSJ so compatible being in their roles as LYJ and KMS (a beautiful couple) is their vibe and looks when standing in the same frame. Especially in the ep13 selfies, I notice that they actually look alike somehow (I couldn't put my finger on it), which is one of the qualities that makes a good couple. What do you guys think?

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, indoorImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, selfie, close-up and indoor

I have saved the second pic actually...  I said they bring out the best in each other.

and WELCOME @Mooyongie !!!  YOu are new to Soompi?  This is your first post :)  

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, mooyongie said:

@luvsjcwpmy Hi yeah this is my first time posting in Soompi. Thanks a lot for your warm welcome :)

Pleasure is mine :) to have the opportunity to meet new acquaintances because #BuBi  #ParkPark couple wherever this ship may lead us  :glasses:

• Like 5

Major delusions here:

Since the main wwwsk was having the backhug or neck kiss discussion, I wanted to share this here... So i am sure that backhug was a neck kiss from one of the angles. And there must be a rational explanation to that scene (which i explained to myself)... But this whole neck kiss reminded me of PSJ and BHJ from the drama Pots of gold. 

One of the NGs was PSJ nuzzling BHJ's neck when it supposed to be a back hug. He did this twice, The PD called cut and the final one which aired was a proper back hug. And he was rumored to be dating her for 2 years

.. Which got me thinking... 

He has had a back hug in everyone of his dramas but he never got close to the other actresses necks. 

Is he a neck guy? :joy:Is he already dating PMY cause he is so ok with nuzzling her neck.. And her reaction wasn't shock. She looked like she was about to laugh... Maybe a little ticklish :joy: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 9
  • Insightful 1

Baby PMY and baby PSJ are the cutest! That naughty boy smile of PSJ never changed!

20 minutes ago, Sum Babe said:

Oh it's my first time seeing this. My guess is that if this isn't from PSJ, then it's from her glam team seeing that she posed with the flowers in this photo with them.

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Major delusions here:

Since the main wwwsk was having the backhug or neck kiss discussion, I wanted to share this here... So i am sure that backhug was a neck kiss from one of the angles. And there must be a rational explanation to that scene (which i explained to myself)... But this whole neck kiss reminded me of PSJ and BHJ from the drama Pots of gold. 

One of the NGs was PSJ nuzzling BHJ's neck when it supposed to be a back hug. He did this twice, The PD called cut and the final one which aired was a proper back hug. And he was rumored to be dating her for 2 years

.. Which got me thinking... 

He has had a back hug in everyone of his dramas but he never got close to the other actresses necks. 

Is he a neck guy? :joy:Is he already dating PMY cause he is so ok with nuzzling her neck.. And her reaction wasn't shock. She looked like she was about to laugh... Maybe a little ticklish :joy: 

Omo you have a point here. I did not see that particular NG with his rumored ex gf, but from what I have seen in his other dramas he did the proper back hug no neck kiss. Maybe he is a neck guy, his way of caress to his girl. Omo im delulu mode again. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Omo you have a point here. I did not see that particular NG with his rumored ex gf, but from what I have seen in his other dramas he did the proper back hug no neck kiss. Maybe he is a neck guy, his way of caress to his girl. Omo im delulu mode again. :joy:

Sharing the link to the Ng in the spoiler tag.. Also my bad, it was just one Ng, not 2. And it is the very first clip 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4