[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

What is the reason she brave to post picture with her co star now? 

btw did u know pmy also posted pic with jcw, one of her chinese costar and abh bfore? she always does this.. im not sure why posting pictures with her costars is a problem though.. she is jst promoting her dramas and saying goodbye to her characters.. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

@Amazinggg and that thing about not posting a pic during HPL.

Do you seriously believe that? Lol. You really think thats a reason? Cmon now.. this is an adult relationship.. <_<

No...no.. other ship maybe believe she didn't post picture with her previous co star because special reason. For me ,even 1% i didn't believe it. 

I just hope PPC relationship stable now until the wedding day. 

Thank you all for your consideration. 

I love their friendship and how they’re not shy to show it on the official IG :wub: SKJ  great photo choice.

They knew of eachother before the casting! That’s why their interactions are free. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

No...no.. other ship maybe believe she didn't post picture with her previous co star because special reason. For me ,even 1% i didn't believe it. 

I just hope PPC relationship stable now until the wedding day. 

Thank you all for your consideration. 

Well.. if thats they want to believe.. lol. Sure. Whatever that can still float their boat. :lol: why so concerned about them though?  PmY and PSj will always have other ships... IC ships believes that PSJ is in love with his costar there.. do you worry about that too?

10 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

Spoiler

Now seeing there are many guys in her ig, all have good relationship with her and she's so happy with them. 

That other ship, I would think the other than 'special'. I won't say it loud cos they would be sad :sweatingbullets:

PSJ still the solid guy in front page post(eventho director as 3rd wheel lol). 

All the other guys posted on 2nd page. 

• LOL 3

11 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

Spoiler

the reason is because she doesn't like him personally. ;)

k-netizens already felt it in bts where she pushed him a little when he was too close to her. so this is why k-netizens didn't ship her&him because they thought she didn't like him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Is it true she doesn't like him? I hope It's true. But I just visit the other ship forum and I saw PMY sit really close to him for the interview after the drama ended. Why?? Why she had to be that close just for the interview? it's look like a bench for 4 people so there more space. I wont do that if I hate a man. I mean, interview is part of the job, but you can do it proffesionally and no need to sit that close. I don't know, I just prepare for the worse. I'd been silent even after IC shipper popping up everywhere because I am really sure that PSJ only has his eyes on PMY, and really fall for PMY, sadly I cant see the otherwise. it broke my heart tbh. 

Ah, i also want to ask about this since ago. So based on page 1196, it's really clear that PSJ PMY dating over 3 years. But in wwwsk they seem flirt each other and really enjoying t, you know, flirt like a stage before official dating.  So what do you think? Did they start dating before wwwsk or after?

Edited by Callisto04

ahh...i hope ppl pretending to pps not to visit here and write like that i'm worried about relationships psj& costars, pmy& costars...bla blaaaaa~

if you think psj or pmy has something with other costars, please just go to the shipping place for them, not come to here.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

@Callisto04.. nothing wrong with sitting close.. they are being interviewed as the HPL couple. And also like a photoshoot. Other kdrama couples did that too. Even closer than that. They even hold hands, hug each other or their faces are close together.  PSJ did a photoshoot with his "She Was Pretty" costars and yeah.. those are really reallly close contact. 

About when they started dating.. youre gonna have to read back on this forum. Coz everyone said their piece about that here. It just depends on yours now.. :)

• Like 1

One thing for sure, Rachel looks always fresh and happy during IFY shooting, I judge it from all the bts. Maybe one of the reasons because the shooting schedule was not rushing like she did before with tvN drama. 

But yeah,

Spoiler

I think WWWSK also has similar shooting schedule since it's released by tvN. PMY did the drunk scene at 04.00 AM if I'm right, but she's still feeling very happy during the shooting time. She said it repeatedly even after 2 years after the drama ended. Sure we all know the reasons.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Guys please3... I'm sooo sorry but i've to say this.. I'm tired of things like 'he was so sweet to his co star' 'she was so close to her co star' 'why he smiling sweetly to his co star' 'why she post pic with him' etc etc... Guys, they're co stars, it's their job n i'm pretty sure SJ & MY knows it very well.. They've been in industry for years.. Those kind of things are super normal for co stars & we should expect it from the start.. Trust me, you'll never imagine how sweet they're to each other in real life.. It just that they were not caught on camera:lol: So please if you guys're still in doubt or feel like moving to another ship it's up to you.. Sorry again.. Peace no war:heart:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

What I'm happy to see is that both PPC had fun with IC and IFY. And happy to know both have good friendships with the other casts.

I believe PPC both don't hate any of their previous coworkers (main lead or not). But it doesn't mean they have the same code and interests, right? We are not here to choose who's the one they should befriend to.

But...surprisingly...PPC have same circles of friends:lol: Amazing how things goes just around these people. Even PMY's close friends. I have more interest on this. So we shall just focus on this. 

And now, both came back as Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young. Goodbye SaeHae. You guys did great. :heart:

• Love 2