[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Lets go Hollywood PSJ!

I really hope this is a joke.  Anyhow, HBO can't make such a movie without Bong Joon-ho's permission since he owns the copyrights to the characters he created and to anything related to "Parasite." This kind of story isn't the kind of stuff he writes, and I don't see him jumping the shark and selling rights for such a movie to HBO....Unless, of course, HE will be the one writing the script and directing it. THEN it would be interesting!

@tali58 well it was said that many approached Bong director (including Netflix) for the parasite series and he chose to do with HBO. So he agreed to do it but yeah it is clearly will be complete english version with hollywood stars, since it was said that Hulk star,Mark Ruffalo was offered the main role. So... means that it will be complete new casts. Sobsob

Well I was hoping korean industries themselves will do the drama vers. Or maybe Parasite 2 for further the behind story of the Parasite 1. Haha. Oh well.. too bad we could hv see more what PSJ can offer us through Minhyuk..

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

@tali58 well it was said that many approached Bong director (including Netflix) for the parasite series and he chose to do with HBO. So he agreed to do it but yeah it is clearly will be complete english version with hollywood stars, since it was said that Hulk star,Mark Ruffalo was offered the main role. So... means that it will be complete new casts. Sobsob

Well I was hoping korean industries themselves will do the drama vers. Or maybe Parasite 2 for further the behind story of the Parasite 1. Haha. Oh well.. too bad we could hv see more what PSJ can offer us through Minhyuk..

Ugh! All American cast? Mark Ruffalo?... Sounds like the only thing that would be remotely like "Parasite" would be the word in the title. :vicx:  "Parasite" is such a truly Korean movie, it'll lose everything by being Americanized. I wonder why Bong even agreed to that. He's never been motivated by money, and all his movies, "Parasite" included, criticized hyper-materialism and soulless capitalism. 

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but if it's truly all American actors, I don't anticipate wanting to see it. :(

If there is to be a sequel, or a prequel, it should be the original Korean actors, with PSJ as Min Hyuk.

@tali58 Well if it has great casts and they reach the anticipation of everyone for the series, why not? Haha. But of cos it will be hard for everyone to imagine the new version, new names, diff background, diff feels to it... sobsob

And if money is not the case, I'm guessing there might be more explicit contents which wont get through korean broadcasts haha.

I love this relationship !

SHJ:#psj#itaewonclass#jtbc#frisat#prospers#itaewonclass#psjhwaiting#iloveyou^^

PSJ : Thanks to you sunbae-nim , (IC) received so much good energy from early phase. I love you :heart:

SHJ I'll see you soon~ take care~^^♡ (in aegyo sound) 

aegyo with PSJ is sooo cute :lol: I wish this cute relationship last long~ 

• Love 1

#teamsameday update too :love:

And I'm agree with this! :heart:

It feel just perfect seeing PPC in a same day :heart: tomorrow 14th Feb is such a wonderful day too. I hope these two update tomorrow. Or... are they aware enough what day is tomorrow? :tounge_xd:

We just hv to wait and see then haha

Pics-Art-02-14-12-47-35.jpg

lovely 130220 !