[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can you explain the details for conversation why he said baboya to pmy :sweatingbullets:

in the drunk scene, after watching her face expression, psj said to pmy "Are you a fool?" :D

idk how i translate it properly. so i just translated by word to word. it's just cute teasing not serious. so pmy gave him a glance and laughed.

this is also the moment that made me think that ppc are sooo close and he treats her as if she is youger or a child(?).:lol: it's impossible that an young person calls an older person as Baboya. even she is a senior to him.:sweat_smile:

3 hours ago, luffie said:

Sadly, PSJ isn't traveling with her..

why you're sad? as we know, psj is busy with schedules these days. so give pmy time to spend with her friends and family.:heart:(i heard pmy's and jessica's mothers went together like last Japan trip.)

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Jessica and PSJ also knew way back 2017 at the Tommy Hilfiger event. (Correct me if I'm mistaken) Sorry I'm not active this past few days because it's already school days (i think I'm the youngest here:sweatingbullets::tears: this forum is my inspiration everyday life:wub: thank you for keeping this forum active!

1 hour ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

@twoparkcouple in couple commentary 24.30 ppc arguing about what mean? :sweatingbullets: psj say In a negative way. And pmy look pleased lol thank you

hihi:D pmy teased psj.

psj said the reason why water that he was dipping his feet in looked green(dirty?) is that the basin(bowl) was green. but pmy teased him, saying "no, no". so psj said to her "what's no?(뭐가 아니세요)"

haha :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

@twoparkcouple during the wall scene kiss bts, Minyoung was making a little v gesture near SJ neckline, and they started laughing, I was wondering what were they laughing about (00:24:26 - 00:24:45) if you dont mind me asking :wub:

and during 00:24:22 & 00:25:44 of the wall kiss bts, what did PSJ and MY say after the director yell cut? :')

sorry if im asking too much haha.

• Love 2

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

00:24:22

psj- you unbuttoned it so much.(you opened my shirt so much)

pmy-(pmy couldn't look at him..shy

..:lol: just looked at staff and said) 

it(unbutton shirt) was caught on camera? how much should i open his shirt?

00:24:26 

pmy- if there is another undershirt when he(lyj) takes off a shirt, mood will be spoiled.

psj- if he wears short-sleeved t-shirts..white t-shirts..that whose collar is stretched out..

00:25:44 

pmy- that i was unbuttoning a shirt was caught on camera?

psj- yes. it was on camera.

thank you so much!! LOL I love how shes so focused about the camera capturing her unbuttoning his shirt  :joy:

3 hours ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

I have seen some pics of drunk scene in ig story hahaha they are so cute. It is so cute seeing pmy pitching psj cheeks and how pmy leaning to psj and how pmy kissing psj :wub: 

Me too 나도 나도 ig info please ~~~:sweatingbullets:

8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

00:24:22

00:24:26

00:25:44 

In this case, may I ask abt their conversation when they wrapped up the wall-kiss filming with him bending down to collect his jacket & her bag? did he say "the feelings are different now" coz I keep hearing"느낌" but I can't figure out their conversation tho ... :tears:

The days when you used to think korean celeb couples would rarely ever divorce. Twice in one year. This isn’t a norm :anguished: 

what is going on ??

Spoiler

Ahn Jaehyun x Goo Hye Sun are getting a divorce. She posted screenshot msgs on her insta showing his lack of respect toward her mother for not apologising for ending the marriage. She doesn’t want the divorce 

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, suie said:

The days when you used to think korean celeb couples would rarely ever divorce. Twice in one year. This isn’t a norm :anguished: 

what is going on ??

Reveal hidden contents

Ahn Jaehyun x Goo Hye Sun are getting a divorce. She posted screenshot msgs on her insta showing his lack of respect toward her mother for not apologising for ending the marriage. She doesn’t want the divorce 

Not sure if I can comment here... but  so sad! I liked them as a couple. She took down all the instagram posts she made about the divorce.