[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Guys, just crazy when I was scrolling PPS igs and it happens to be that a newly made ig acc was made to attack pps (obviously can know who is the ship belongs too).

-too long,I put it here.

Spoiler

I dont know what is wrong with them. Yeah,your fav oppa is handsome, so what? their relationship? so what?

They dont get what they wish for more from them after the drama ended...I dont know what got into them to be that way. LOL. They call us crazy shippers, They are showing they are crazy shippers too now. Yeah obviously they been lurking to other pps accs, collecting their igs name, so that they can attack. Why bother making new igs?

Urggghhhh what is wrong with themmmmm? I dont understand. I dont even bother to see theirs!

Why are they messing up and bothering with some of my ppc shipper igs? Urghhh it mades me dont even want to call pmy cutie rabbit. goshh she's so cute as rabbit but....urghhh

They made wrong move. They are spreading hates. Not advising. Which is so wrong. Very wrong. 

Why bother making new igs?

Hey,If you brave enough you should show yourself. I know you lurk in here too. Trying to get all good stuff from wwwsk BD. You gone mad to see all good stuff from BD then you went crazy.. gosh, just do your thing in your ship world. We got our thing here. I've been patience for all this time, but I gotta say, GET LOST!

and to our fellow PPC shippers, lets dont bother other shippers. Lets keep loyal and respect. Lets just keep in our mind with love for PPC.

• Like 3

@quietobserver dont mind them..:D

Clearly theyre trying to get attention because they have nothing going on for them no matter how much they want to force it. So they make an issue.. that even those theyre attacking is not paying attention to. Lol!

Its just how it is.. just let them be. Its even their delulu that PPC would actually care.:sweat_smile:

• Like 2

@zashi23   I became more annoyed with them. gosh. Tho I dont know what some ppc shippers talked about in their igs cos I cant understand, they've made pps mock them now. They asked for it so... no more control. The lesson here, dont even bother disturb pps cos obviously they are asking for more disturb and laugh to them. 

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

guys, it's a great weekend. Anyone wanna share something from the BD today? I miss them together :bawling: 

I’m like refreshing this page so many times these days ahaha 

Hi everyone .. i actually am just an observer and just reads all your postings here.. if anyone of you bought the DVD .. pls watch the bed scene  where there was a little continuation .. like if you guys and gals remember the drama itself they cut the bed scene but if you watch one of the DVDs there..

21 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

finallly i get to see some BTS!!! 

sobss im so happy i ship Park Park ~~ *weep**  :relaxed::bawling:** happy tears*

Good you bought the DVD.. it’s worth it that we bought it.. with all the BTS and interviews that wasnt shown.. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Madskie said:

Hi everyone .. i actually am just an observer and just reads all your postings here.. if anyone of you bought the DVD .. pls watch the bed scene  where there was a little continuation .. like if you guys and gals remember the drama itself they cut the bed scene but if you watch one of the DVDs there..

Oh wooow ok so when will the DVD leak ahaha jk! No but honestly ? :bawling:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Madskie said:

Good you bought the DVD.. it’s worth it that we bought it.. with all the BTS and interviews that wasnt shown.. 

yesss totally worth it..:wub: and the photobook is so prettyyy.. but honestly it was kinda a struggle watching it without subs especially the commentaries and interviews hahaha.. but i’ll take what i can get.. :lol:

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, Madskie said:

if anyone of you bought the DVD .. pls watch the bed scene  where there was a little continuation .. like if you guys and gals remember the drama itself they cut the bed scene but if you watch one of the DVDs there..

vvg.gif

yep in dvd ep.14, there is a continuation of this ep.13 ending...psj kissing her again.. :wub:

and....then in the full shot....ppc...@%/₩^*♡>:joy::love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

and....then in the full shot....ppc...@%/₩^*♡>:joy::love:

I wish I could have that special power to thoroughly understand every single word they said even if it's just for a day so I can fully enjoy every single detail as you mentioned :bawling:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yesss totally worth it..:wub: and the photobook is so prettyyy.. but honestly it was kinda a struggle watching it without subs especially the commentaries and interviews hahaha.. but i’ll take what i can get.. :lol:

Yes i have trouble understanding but some of them i based it on their actions