[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Well PMY didn't have celebrity support kinda video corner during her FM. If she had it, probably the whole wwwsk cast made one for her. It depends on how the company help planning the FM event. 

Oh yeah.. depends on the management of the celebrity holding the fan meet.

But even if PPC go public, I dont think theyd still do those.. 

Privacy is very important to them.. making such gestures would only invite unnecessary attention to their private life.

4 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I just know he is the eldest son. I thought he have a big brother, my bad

If you thought he was the eldest son then how can he have a elder brother if you pressumed him being the eldest one haha? :sweatingbullets: 

it's true he is the 1st born in his family & he has 2 younger bro. in the TAXI interview his younger brothers pictures were revealed.

Good thing i came across this scene again.. because ive been meaning to ask about this bts.. but I just keep  forgetting.. lol! 

What exacyly are they doing? Rehearsing the first kiss scene? Because PSJ was not wearing his suit. And they are kinda wrapped around each other.. lol! 

• LOL 1

54 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Ooooohhh.. this is quite a compliment..

Does PMY like Ryan Gosling? coz I saw an IG story that PMY likes Ryan Gosling... Can anyone here clarify this:sweatingbullets:

• Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Does PMY like Ryan Gosling? coz I saw an IG story that PMY likes Ryan Gosling... Can anyone here clarify this:sweatingbullets:

Which IG story? PMY likes Josh Hartnett.. never heard about her saying anything about Ryan Gosling..

19 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

twopark_._dhi 

oh well.. she might be jokin.. lol! who knows.. but then again.. i don't know any woman who doesn't like Ryan Gosling. :tounge_wink:.. maybe she's just generalizing..

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think the pic she posted today is latepost pic.. coz her hairstyle is the same as the pic she posted with the red veil.. **not sure tho

Yep, I think so too... her photo shoot posts are from one photo shoot.. except that one from Compagna.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

oh well.. she might be jokin.. lol! who knows.. but then again.. i don't know any woman who doesn't like Ryan Gosling. :tounge_wink:.. maybe she's just generalizing..

Or maybe she also watch lalaland and became a huge fan of Ryan Gosling:joy:

• Love 1