[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

OMG 2nd trailer for The Divine Fury. It looks scary & not my taste to be honest, but I think I'm go & watch it if it's shown in my country

uu so dark. I'm scared but I wanna watch it haha. No wonder it takes time to release...with all the effects. This movie is going to bring his name to another level. :thumbsup: 

Hope someday our PPC can have a beautiful family like KKC:lol:

P/s: funny thing,  I used to get confused between PMY n eugene (i guess bcause of their same feature..the wide forehead maybe:joy:).. So whenever I see this couple,  I can't help it.. They keep remind me of PPC hahaha

Credit to owner

57 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:
Hope someday our PPC can have a beautiful family like KKC:lol:

P/s: funny thing,  I used to get confused between PMY n eugene (i guess bcause of their same feature..the wide forehead maybe:joy:).. So whenever I see this couple,  I can't help it.. They keep remind me of PPC hahaha

Credit to owner

their faces are both pleasant, smiling and fresh looking. Almost same features if PMY have those cheeks during My Ear Candy. 

Hi guys... sorry... just a bit of a reminder again.. :D

. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

ok.. this is funny and cute!.. :lol:

not sure if it's a coffee shop.. but they named a coffee after PSJ!. lol! i love the description... you think PMY would trade her favorite iced americano for this? :joy:

• LOL 1

35 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Hi guys... sorry... just a bit of a reminder again.. :D

. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

oppps, sorry! noted on that.

17 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

LED bling bling couple :wub:

ive been meaning to ask this but i dont wanna sound dumb.. but i’ll ask anyway~~ what is actually LED mask? it looks like a welding helmet my granpa used to wear.. 

oh nvm i googled it~~ :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ive been meaning to ask this but i dont wanna sound dumb.. but i’ll ask anyway~~ what is actually LED mask? it looks like a welding helmet my granpa used to wear.. 

oh nvm i googled it~~ :sweatingbullets:

No worries dear, nobody is judging here. I googled it also (and tons of other things I have no idea about). I honestly feel grateful I learn a lot from you guys, even the most random things ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

One thing I learnt throughout this whole experience with PPC is that IN TIME, WHAT'S MEANT TO BE YOURS WILL BE YOURS.

so gals & guys, if u haven't meet ur PMY or PSJ  yet, just wait, he/she will come :grimace: (even thou I highly doubt there's another one of PSJ/PMY out there LOL)