[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

are they gonna put some titanic scene in HPL lol? ya know the one where Leonardo Dicaprio painted a picture of naked Kate Winslet and then they slept together?? if so im gonna watch it hahaha. 

btw i saw HPL rating dropped from 3.5 % to 3 % in seoul area and remains 2.7 % nationally..  i think it was bcoz of the new shin hye sun’s KBS drama.. the pilot ep of that drama was really good..... 

oh well i think PMY dont really care about the rating as long as she’s happy..  and i dont think the low rating is gonna affect her career coz now she’s really famous.. 

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

are they gonna put some titanic scene in HPL lol? ya know the one where Leonardo Dicaprio painted the naked pic of Kate Winslet and then they slept together?? if so im gonna watch it hahaha

Aahh..if the plot is like this, maybe 'bed scene' can happen. Psj u should marry pmy' earlier to get 'real bed scene':wub:

Another plot to overcome the trauma. Oh well. LYJ gone through trauma through kiss lol. how bout this one then...

I was wondering what will happen in ep 15 and 16 too. I assume SDM's mother have something to tell, probably later there would be problems in their relationship. Then, somehow try to win each other's hearts again and who knows... later they skip to the scene where they have kids and her kids also a fangirl LOL. At least, it ends as fangirling things too. lol.

13 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Aahh..if the plot is like this, maybe 'bed scene' can happen. Psj u should marry pmy' earlier to get 'real bed scene':wub:

Suuure.. because he doesnt know hows that like yet.. LOL! ooooops! :naughty:

Two dramas started yesterday KBS with Shin Hye Sun drama and MBC with Jung Hae In - Han Ji Min drama. But I think HPL cast will remain Buzzworthy topnotchers this week. Not sure about next week because Arthdal Chronicles will be starting too but since it's going to be HPL finale, they got high chance to remain on top of the Buzzworthy cast next week. 

I think theyd still be on the listbof buzzworthy dramas.. and  yeah PMY will still continue to be more famous after this!

hmmmm.. but how come I have a feeling that she will take a long time off again? Good thing Busted 2 is just around the corner too.. 

I heard from some PMY fans that after HPL, there is huge possibility of Asian Tour FM she hinted this when she said her thanks to fans who sent foodcarts and Namoo gives Asian FM to their artists and that she has an upcoming project in China before the year end. 

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

are they gonna put some titanic scene in HPL lol? ya know the one where Leonardo Dicaprio painted a picture of naked Kate Winslet and then they slept together?? if so im gonna watch it hahaha. 

my thought exactly when i see the pics. hope there's such scenario :joy:

5 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

my thought exactly when i see the pics. hope there's such scenario :joy:

lol! kinda like Rose saying to Jack :"Paint me like one of your french girls" :lol:

but of course not naked.. lol! 

my friends and I were talking about this before, DeukMi will be able to make him paint again and maybe offer herself as a model to him and it will paved the way to a bed scene.. :lol:

and loooooks like thats how its gonna be... 

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I'm actually more interested in her IV after drama end.... there would be a lot of obvious questions expecially her chemistry.. wanna see how she's going to answer it. Prepare your PPC heart guys. 

ohhhh.. so they always ask about dating possibilities after the drama? So how did she answer with her previous leading men? i think the closest to a dating rumor (before WWWSK) was with JCW? not sure.. was she asked about theeir chemistry?

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

lol! kinda like Rose saying to Jack :"Paint me like one of your french girls" :lol:

but of course not naked.. lol! 

my friends and I were talking about this before, DeukMi will be able to make him paint again and maybe offer herself as a model to him and it will paved the way to a bed scene.. :lol:

and loooooks like thats how its gonna be... 

As long as tvN doesn't give warning' don't watch with your parents", i'm not sure yet. Kekek

• LOL 1

42 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I'm actually more interested in her IV after drama end.... there would be a lot of obvious questions expecially her chemistry.. wanna see how she's going to answer it. Prepare your PPC heart guys. hoho.

Spoiler

:cry:

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I think theyd still be on the listbof buzzworthy dramas.. and  yeah PMY will still continue to be more famous after this!

hmmmm.. but how come I have a feeling that she will take a long time off again? Good thing Busted 2 is just around the corner too.. 

I'm hear pmy will do another project before end year..not sure either local or oversea project..and also fanmeet..