[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@seoseo

I know you are solid PMY and I also love her but let us not be blind fans here and face REALITY. You can do your own research how Park Seo Joon is always in the list of top Korean stars in the recent years. The most prestigious new list he is in is Forbes 2019 which was based on his 2018 popularity, income and overall activities. PMY is not in the list yet hopefully soon. Yes PSJ became super popular after FFMW but even before then he was already praised in She Was Pretty . He already had a long list of RomComs in his Filmography. He was already called RomCom King long before PMY did WWWSK.

Have you been to Korea? You can see PSJ photos there literally in every corner. If you watched HPL live, you can also see PSJ CFs. 

For sure his mega popularity is also one of the biggest factors for the success of WWWSK. You said yourself you do not like WWWSK storyline vs HPL so why did WWWSK had blockbuster ratings. Of course star factor of the cast is a plus.  

That why i just say psj just got popularity after ffmw..that it..i mentions right he popular after ffmw..he got many cf so on after that..he just got out at luck time while so many of big star in army..he lucky with time..pmy don't need in that kind of list like forbes..she will not let her private thing getting exposed...she already had that kind of list thing along time ago..what so big thing about fake forbes list...pmy already got all popularity even before psj got it now..psj just start but pmy already  start along time ago..she doesn't need popularity like rising star like psj anymore..she not rising star..

23 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Yes @seoseo.. you may not know PSJ well, but I a lot, and I mean a lot of people do already even before WWWSK.  

He was already famous in and outside Korea.  PMY was a talented actress, but the reality is.. WWWSK is her biggest break.  That's how people recognize her more... and now in HPL, people are recognizing her talent even further.

No her biggest is sungkwang scandal and follow by city hunter..than she haitus 2year and than her popularity low down after that got back popularity after healer..than she go to chinese market than her popularity slow down again and gain back at wwwsk more te asian market..her popularity up and down..

26 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

please don't compare wwwsk to hpl, psj to kjw, psj to pmy..<_<  just focus on our lovely parkpark couple.

btw, though old topic..in this video, ppc are really playing with foot?

20190518-221553586.gif

I like this idea..jusy don't start compare and say bad thing about pmy..don't like it..if you all want to delusional about shipper ok..but please don't  say bad thing about other just to make your ship look real..

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

please don't compare wwwsk to hpl, psj to kjw, psj to pmy..<_<  just focus on our lovely parkpark couple.

I was in the thread when this was discussed(lurking around) apparently their feet were grazing each other, and you’ll think a gentleman like PSJ would know to have some boundaries when you grazed a ladies’s feet once,  but throughout the live chat, it was pretty much a push and pull interaction if you know what I mean... :lol:

My own thought about it is, they wanted some action to themselves but realised that they were being watched on tv so decided to do some fleeting (flirting+feet) action.:P

3 minutes ago, seoseo said:

I like this idea..jusy don't start compare and say bad thing about pmy..don't like it..if you all want to delusional about shipper ok..but please don't  say bad thing about other just to make your ship look real..

ok.. hold it right there.. we never said anything bad about anyone. 

"Make our ship LOOK REAL"?.. 

You may read delulus here.. but we are not delusional. there's a difference.

I'm sorry that you don't like everything you read here.. but most of them are facts, you may not agree with them, but you just have to accept them.. as we have always respected what you are posting here.  Since we have something in common anyway, we both love PMY.

i wonder if the sister from cosmo came home yet? we’ve been waiting so long for her updates.. :sweatingbullets:.. hehehe... 

cant believe nobody in that hall spill anything about PPC.. if i was there i would be live tweeting evey single movement.. 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

because his legs are sooo long?:D

yesss.. but he could've put it back to where it was before.. or maybe move it.  But he chose to keep it there, because he noticed that PMYs foot was moving too.. LOL! 

This happened to me before... and yes we were flirting subtly. :joy:

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i cant be a pervert today coz im still mourning over the death of grumpy cat.. but yeah her thigh definitely touched his thing.. 

oh cmon... it did not! LOL! her thighs are so far from his thing.. :joy:.

But his left thigh was touching her legs.. :D

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

then her stomach touched this thing? hold on lemme get my binocular out.. 

OK.. i think we are talking about different pictures.. you are talking about @twoparkcouple pics right? :lol:

Then yess... she is very much on top of him.. so she knows whats between those legs.. :joy:

and its not her thighs... they  were actually crotch to crotch. LOL!

• LOL 3

56 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

20190518-221553586.gif

Hahha when you are in delulu mood even the simplest thing might looks suspicious to your eyes! But no I don't think they are sneakily trying to make any form of physical contact :/

the only cute thing about this interview was when he tried to cover her mouth for revealing too much information 

7 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

and its not her thighs... they  were actually crotch to crotch. LOL!

Bang on! :P

punishment kiss will never be forgotten.. i noticed in wwwsk, most of the time when they kissed,  PSJ held the back of her neck.. i guess the neck must be her thing lol.. no wonder he had to use that LV scarf after cosmo.. 

ok i’ll stop now 

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

the only cute thing about this interview was when he tried to cover her mouth for revealing too much information 

Bang on! :P

20190518-234959539.gif

this?:D it seems that psj always forgets she is a sunbaenim(senior) and older than him.B)

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, seoseo said:

Sorry but psj just getting popularity as lead from ffmw..and i watch ffmw after wwwsk..i not even really know who is psj before just seeing him in second lead in kmhm..so i don't think psj popularity help the drama..even hwarang got so many idol and psj as lead the ranting still low..at least hpl really popular international and most talk drama and actor every week..and hpl got better storyline than wwwsk..

Psj popular just because many of big hallu star on army..he out just on right time while big not around..

HEY !!!!!!!  I am PSJ' s solid fan and I love PMY  too(You can check out my old comment that I always support and protect PMY.) because she is the person he loves. I accept all the criticisms of bad things about PSJ. I never protect PSJ in the wrong way. Facts are stubborn things.

If you don't like others talking about PMY in the matter that it is not true. But you shouldn't talk about PSJ like that too.

If you don't like PSJ, you shouldn't talk about PSJ in the prejudice  or if you don't know about PSJ, you can ask me. I can give you the right information.

PS. I think this place is suitable for people who support PSJ and PMY. (Not one)

4 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

HEY !!!!!!!  I am PSJ' s solid fan and I love PMY  too(You can check out my old conment that I always support and protect PMY.) because she is the person he loves. I accept all the criticisms of bad things about PSJ. I never protect PSJ in the wrong way. The truth is that it is true. 

If you don't like others talking about PMY in the matter that it is not true. But you shouldn't talk about PSJ like that too.

If you don't like PSJ, you shouldn't talk about PSJ in the prejudice  or if you don't know about PSJ, you can ask me. I can give you the right information.

I think this place is suitable for people who support PSJ and PMY. 

Tell em sister