[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

41 minutes ago, park2park said:

Is it just me or PSJ vibe is changing along with PMY.

Like when they were in WWWSK their vibe matched, and even now they're apart and onto different projects, their vibe still match.

It's not only PPC, I could feel the same vibe with their lovely sons too:P At one point, I couldn't differentiate between simba and his hyung (Leon)  haha

33 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

It's not only PPC, I could feel the same vibe with their lovely sons too:P At one point, I couldn't differentiate between simba and his hyung (Leon)  haha

And funny how both are extensively showing off their cute little sons now.

hi parkpark_couple_luv ig owner, if u happened to be one of the posters/lurkers on this thread, jst want to let u know I LOVE YOU!!! ur acc is my fav park2 shipper acc evah... 

guys if u hv ig and havent follow this acc, please please please go follow her/him... 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

27 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi parkpark_couple_luv ig owner, if u happened to be one of the posters/lurkers on this thread, jst want to let u know I LOVE YOU!!! ur acc is my fav park2 shipper acc evah... 

Yeah this is my fave, too!

Btw i can't find the difference between Simba and Leon:lol:

44 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

This account is my fav too because he/she never writes provocative caption. This account puts ppc coincidences, hints, moments, on the highlights so when I miss ppc so much, I can see it again repeatedly. :wub:

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

guys please focus on MY.. look how restless she was when he kissed her~~ 

exactly!!!!! you know normally in such intimate scenes the actress tend to look pliant under the actor where most of the time they just go with however the male actor approaches. but in this moment if you see the slow version of this moment you can see she seemed nervous but calm & while he slowly kissed her forhead, nose she jutted out her lips means she was expecting the lip kiss more than forhead & nose one. i find it really cute. i don't think its bold of me to say it but the way her body reacts around those intimate moments i think its safe to say she really likes kissing him.

20 hours ago, minmangfan said:

I totally understand her. I would be restless too if I see that body. What more if that body (and handsome face) is THAT close to me? :joy:

can you blame her :sweatingbullets:  i mean the way psj took that shirt off & revealed that majestic body i couldn't properly function for 2 days when i 1st saw that & she herself experienced the whole thing like i am damn sure her heart fluttered in that particular scene :wub:

13 hours ago, zashi23 said:

unfortunately, there wont be any eng subs. but a lot of people are still ordering..;)

ahhh what how are international fans gonna understand it? who is gonna translate it for the viewers who aren't korean?

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

can you blame her :sweatingbullets:  i mean the way psj took that shirt off & revealed that majestic body i couldn't properly function for 2 days when i 1st saw that & she herself experienced the whole thing like i am damn sure her heart fluttered in that particular scene :wub:

ahhh what how are international fans gonna understand it? who is gonna translate it for the viewers who aren't korean?

some said.. theyl just figure it out.. lol! but I think they are more aftter the scenes and the moments... afterall those can just speak for themselves.. :P

31 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

some said.. theyl just figure it out.. lol! but I think they are more aftter the scenes and the moments... afterall those can just speak for themselves.

i'm sure there will be much deeper moments of those particular scene. yes their actions around each other do speak for themselves but i would have still liked it if i knew what they were saying in those scenes. lets see i'm sure someone will be kind enough to translate when anything ppc related will be published.