[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I wonder why Allkpop had posted dating rumor news again. Some international fans ,Thai ,Filipino were surprised about their dating rumor 3 years ( actually we all shippers have been there before:joy:)cause they have never watch the drama before.I hope PPC will be having more shippers than these days like SSC. Maybe this is good for wwwsk to gain more viewers.

I 'm PSJ's fan so long time. I like all him lead co- star. I'm ok with everyone but I never want to  him to marry or be a real couple with him lead co- star. He has good chemistry with all the actresses who work with him.

Until I saw this picture when she had to go back to Singapore alone after a reward trip in Phuket.

wz7NaS.jpg

When i saw it I immediately thought that I wanted him to marry her and want them to be real couples.

She is a very cool woman,  a person who takes good care of herself, so very smart and so adorable. 

OH!! :oShe look totally awesome. she are such an elegant woman..............

I am wondering what makes she so fascinating. 

My PSJ has a wondrous relationship with this beautiful woman, He is so lucky. :blush:

PARK MIN YOUNG !!!!!! I like you very much I promise to support you everything. Like I used to support Park Seo Jun before...I promise........:heart:

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

I 'm PSJ's fan so long time. I like all him lead co- star. I'm ok with everyone but I never want to  him to marry or be a real couple with him lead co- star. He has good chemistry with all the actresses who work with him.

Until I saw this picture when she had to go back to Singapore alone after a reward trip in Phuket.

When i saw it I immediately thought that I wanted him to marry her and want them to be real couples.

She is a very cool woman,  a person who takes good care of herself, so very smart and so adorable. 

OH!! :oShe look totally awesome. she are such an elegant woman..............

I am wondering what makes she so fascinating. 

My PSJ has a wondrous relationship with this beautiful woman, He is so lucky. :blush:

PARK MIN YOUNG !!!!!! I like you very much I promise to support you everything. Like I used to support Park Seo Jun before...I promise........:heart:

it's interesting to hear from a perspective of PSJ's fan acknowledging PMY like that.

Just curious thou, what is it about this picture that made u officially shipped them lol

I’m envious, my reaction exactly when read comment on other couple news-_-

Spoiler

10. [+72, -17] Not sure why people are so supportive of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin but critical of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young when they both have the same type of rumors... They're both couples who match well with great acting chemistry. Either way, I can't wait for this drama!

Sigh, why knetz comments on Pmy oftenly sounded bitter:sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, Eeveeta said:

Nothing to delulu in that photo. They were on cue for the scene. She cannot move away when someone asked for her picture. 

Except that PSJ's body language is relaxed, and his half smile shows he is amused, natural, comfortable, and knows what's happening. 

I'm a long- time fan of PSJ, so I've seen many pictures of him waiting for a cue. When he's waiting for the call "Action!" he is always super focused. In this picture, he's very relaxed. 

4 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Hide contents

10. [+72, -17] Not sure why people are so supportive of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin but critical of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young when they both have the same type of rumors... They're both couples who match well with great acting chemistry. Either way, I can't wait for this drama!

Possibly because Hyun Bin is older than PSJ, so fans expect him to be ready for marriage. Just a guess. 

Also HB and SYJ have been at least friends publically for a long time, and have responded casually to fans and media about it, so fans are now more accepting of the possibility of more. 

I think if PSJ and PMY immediately accepted a second project together, and had also been seen in photos while shopping for groceries somewhere on vacation, and other similar photos,  knetz would have reacted more favorably toward PMY. 

But who knows... some knetz are just nasty without any good reason, hiding safely behind their keyboards. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

I wonder why Allkpop had posted dating rumor news again. Some international fans ,Thai ,Filipino were surprised about their dating rumor 3 years ( actually we all shippers have been there before:joy:)cause they have never watch the drama before.I hope PPC will be having more shippers than these days like SSC. Maybe this is good for wwwsk to gain more viewers.

Park Park cannot have more shippers than Song Song because:

1. Based on new rankings of top Hallyu stars, both SJK and SHK are top in the list no. 1 actor and actress while PSJ is in the list, PMY is not. That means fanbase of SSC individually is huge that even if they discourage shippers now especially SHK, people continue shipping them. Big Indonesian instagram accounts for PPC were made during DOTS time so followers are not pure PPC.
  2. ParkPark has no more drama and MinJae shippers of Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook is growing fast. Many are already using PMY and KJW as profile photo.
  3. AllKPop tweet was already deleted as soon as they realize their mistake that it was the wrong link they tweet instead of Park Seo Joon new drama Itaewon Class. 

1 hour ago, leek said:

1. Based on new rankings of top Hallyu stars, both SJK and SHK are top in the list no. 1 actor and actress while PSJ is in the list, PMY is not. That means fanbase of SSC individually is huge that even if they discourage shippers now especially SHK, people continue shipping them. Big Indonesian instagram accounts for PPC were made during DOTS time so followers are not pure PPC.

Yeah No.1 is always on my mind 

His sound is so sweet.:wub: my heart is melting:wub:

4 hours ago, brownsugar said:

Reveal hidden contents

although idk why they translated only positive comments, HB and SYJ are also receiving very negative comments.even i'm scared to see the sarcastic comments.. (of course one of the reasons of bad reaction is because of both's private life..Linoui Sim-madam and real estate speculation)

like when ppc dating news..no matter whether they are dating or not, seems that people can't accept celebrities who have dating rumor each other to work together.

1 hour ago, leek said:

AllKPop tweet was already deleted as soon as they realize their mistake that it was the wrong link they tweet instead of Park Seo Joon new drama Itaewon Class. 

AllKPop is a famous entertainment site and they are not new. Trust me, that was not a mistake. They knew exactly what it was.;)

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

although idk why they translated only positive comments, HB and SYJ are also receiving very negative comments.even i'm scared to see the sarcastic comments.. (of course one of the reasons of bad reaction is because of both's private life..Linoui Sim-madam and real estate speculation)

like when ppc dating news..no matter whether they are dating or not, seems that people can't accept celebrities who have dating rumor each other to work together.

I’m sorry to ask this. Why can’t K-Netizens accept the dating rumor?

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

AllKPop is a famous entertainment site and they are not new. Trust me, that was not a mistake. They knew exactly what it was.;)

AllKPop reputation is not that good though if you have been a longtime Korean Entertainment fan. It is not a reliable site and full of trashy articles. In fact a lot of KPop idols fans hate them for deliberate mistatement of facts to make it appear as something else. 

It's like soompi > koreaboo > allkpop among English sites in terms of reputation/ reliability. 

2 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

I’m sorry to ask this. Why can’t K-Netizens accept the dating rumor?

not they can't accept the dating rumor, but they can't accept that celebrities couple(or celebrities have dating rumor) do a drama or a movie together.

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Probably HB and SYJ wanted to marry already after the drama so they didnt care if with nega comments about them working again together. How about PPC? :lol:

ppc also decided to work together even though they already knew their dating rumor before wwwsk. brave couple. ;)

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ppc also decided to work together even though they already knew their dating rumor before wwwsk. brave couple. ;)

I thought so too..lol! i always thought that the rumor only developed after wwwsk. Even if some media said that it was always there even before their drama started.. I didnt exactly believe it.. until PMY said herself that she knew about it thats why she hesitated to accept the role.:tounge_xd:

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

not they can't accept the dating rumor, but they can't accept that celebrities couple(or celebrities have dating rumor) do a drama or a movie together.

Right?!

There's really no LOGICAL reason for why some knetz are like this. It's so totally ridiculous.