[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ahh..i misread..hehe sorry @quietobserver :)

No biggie. :D

Other half of me was hoping their relationship was reveal on that day too because everyone seems to be excepting their relationship.

But the other half of me say no as I was worried they will get hurt and end up ruin their good relationship whether they are dating or just a good close friends. 

Because he's a RomCom King. She's the new RomCom queen. And people will make comparison for their next RomCom drama because we PPC shippers ( deeply in our heart...I guess) ..I personally thought that their chemistry are the MOST PERFECT CHEMISTRY ever happen in Korean Dramas ha ha ha ha.  

But still I will watch their next drama. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

whose family though? :tounge_xd:  jokin!

His family already.:)

We have the right to think, but in reality they have no way to go together during this time.

It was a difficult time in their relationship. But they have to be patient to want to keep their relationship. 

I know that he won't give up that easily.

3 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

His family already.:)

We have the right to think, but in reality they have no way to go together during this time.

It was a difficult time in their relationship. But they have to be patient to want to keep their relationship. 

I know that he won't give up that easily.

nahhhh.. they're fine.. I bet they are just relaxing while they still can.. because they have a lot of work this year.. good for them! no worries or troubles for those two.. ;)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Im reading somewhere (fan accounts) that they might already have a candidate to the role of the idol for HPL... orrr the fans would want him to play the role.

I want it to be V BTS. :wub::)

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Pmy commented on Kim Mi Kyung's post. She didn't followed her even she didn't tag pmy so I wonder if she likes to open her friend's ig, include psj maybe :wub:

She doesn't have a single account.

Given that media expected their photos to be leaked instead of Jennie and Kai , it is more logical that they will not spend time together in public whether Korea or abroad.

Using logical reasoning, I do not think he is in Hawaii. Though my delulu heart wishes it but no, its not the case right now. 

I believe PPC are okey but they prioritize careers first as of now. If they last long, they will be more open and will not be concerned about public opinion once they decided about getting married in the future. When? Only time can tell.

PMY said in an interview after WWWSK that she used to have a target age for marriage at 35 but she said it would not necessarily be 35 now. Delulu fans think she meant Before Age 35 but logical thinking again would be that she means "After 35." Why? Because a lot of great stuff are happening in her career right now. She is more popular right now with plenty of offers. She has become a hot commodity and she has joined a top agency too. All these wonderful things are happening in her career that are just too good to give up for now. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

59 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Given that media expected their photos to be leaked instead of Jennie and Kai , it is more logical that they will not spend time together in public whether Korea or abroad.

Using logical reasoning, I do not think he is in Hawaii. Though my delulu heart wishes it but no, its not the case right now. 

I believe PPC are okey but they prioritize careers first as of now. If they last long, they will be more open and will not be concerned about public opinion once they decided about getting married in the future. When? Only time can tell.

PMY said in an interview after WWWSK that she used to have a target age for marriage at 35 but she said it would not necessarily be 35 now. Delulu fans think she meant Before Age 35 but logical thinking again would be that she means "After 35." Why? Because a lot of great stuff are happening in her career right now. She is more popular right now with plenty of offers. She has become a hot commodity and she has joined a top agency too. All these wonderful things are happening in her career that are just too good to give up for now. 

what could be the logical reasoning why he cant be in hawaii or outside korea now?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

what could be the logical reasoning why he cant be in hawaii or outside korea now?

I already said it. They are being continuously watched. The close surveillance did not end with WWWSK post drama denials. January 2019 and media are still wishing for their pics instead of Kai and Jennie. 

Another logical reason is :

PARK MIN YOUNG WILL NOT POST PHOTOS SHOWING OBVIOUSLY HER ACTUAL LOCATION ABROAD IF SHE IS WITH PARK SEO JOON. 

She knew there are fans everywhere in the world. There are Koreans and other Asians everywhere especially Hawaii is near Asia. Why would she post photos and videos showing clearly her location, the hotel she's staying, when she is supposedly there with someone she is having a secret relationship with and she knew there are stalking fans everywhere?

Like Phuket for example when she was with PSJ, she knew they would be stalked in their actual location if she posted photos from the resort, so she updated when she has already left Phuket. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I already said it. They are being continuously watched. The close surveillance did not end with WWWSK post drama denials. January 2019 and media are still wishing for their pics instead of Kai and Jennie. 

these two have star power. there's a reason why they are not outed by paparazzi or the media.

i think they have more infuence than what the public knows.  

in Korea.. maybe they will not go out just the two of them in public.. hence maybe the reason for psj moving 200m away from pmy house. 

But they can do it outside the country.. they are more free to do so.. they already know how to be ninjas anyway.. 

i mean... we were all surpirsed that pmy went to hawaii right after japan.. no one knew that.. until she posted to share.

and where's PSJ now? not a single trace of his whereabouts this past few days.. not even a sighting. lol

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I reiterate that PARK MIN YOUNG WILL NOT POST LATEST PICS OF HER HOTEL IF SHE IS WITH PSJ. If you are a long time fan of her, you would know she is fond of posting throwbacks of her trips if she wanted privacy.

Park Seo Joon's whereabouts?

He has a family and friends you know. His world does not revolve only around PMY. He has relatives in the countryside which he often visits when he is not busy. His parents used to live outside Seoul also. I am not sure about now. Korean tradition involves visiting family in the countryside during Lunar New Year. PSJ often goes off radar in between projects this is not new. 

It's good to indulge in delulu but also good to balance with rational thinking not wearing colored tinted shippers glasses all the time.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I second the thought that it is impossible to PSJ be also in Hawaii now.

People can go as far as anywhere in the world to notice them. I thought that no need a pic as a proof, but a glimpse of a story of people saw/spot them together somewhere could also be suspected like story of some previous rumored couples.

Just because I love them so much-_-, I support if they keep it as lowest as possible.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I reiterate that PARK MIN YOUNG WILL NOT POST LATEST PICS OF HER HOTEL IF SHE IS WITH PSJ. If you are a long time fan of her, you would know she is fond of posting throwbacks of her trips if she wanted privacy.

Park Seo Joon's whereabouts?

He has a family and friends you know. His world does not revolve only around PMY. He has relatives in the countryside which he often visits when he is not busy. His parents used to live outside Seoul also. I am not sure about now. Korean tradition involves visiting family in the countryside during Lunar New Year. PSJ often goes off radar in between projects this is not new. 

It's good to indulge in delulu but also good to balance with rational thinking not wearing colored tinted shippers glasses all the time.

oh i agree with you on PMys privacy and obviously their world dont revolve around each other... 

all im saying is.. i hope you are not too dismissive of others opinion if they are together.. dont get me wrong.. i dont think they are either.. but its not actually impossible if they are and thats not illogical at all.. and its not much of a delusion.

just because one is a long time fan doesnt mean you know every little thing.. after all we all get what we know from other people as well. 

i appreciate evrything that is being shared here.. really! but I hope we can refrain from being a know-it -all... because frankly no one here does..

when people ask.. "where is PSJ now".. its just to tease.. it doesnt really require an answer.. because again.. no one knows..

with family... maybe? with friends.. maybe? at work.. maybe? with pmym yes.. thats also a maybe. 

anyway.. i dont really over analyze everything about them..i think everyone is just excited with the thought of them together in one place... lol

so lets not take away those happy thoughts.. with things that are not exactly facts anyway..;)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

I also do not think PSJ is in Hawaii with PMY  :lol:

They are not ready for that yet. They took pains (especially PMY) to deny strongly so it means marriage is far away from her mind. Why would she expose herself to hate and be called liar by KNetz if she will be spotted abroad with PSJ? That would be absurd. 

People kept comparing them to SSC  which was different. Very different if I may say. In the first place, SSC did not even strongly deny rumors, only their agencies denied every rumor and they did not shy away arriving holding hands in Awards Nights despite rumors, attending each others fan meetings. When they went to Bali, they were already secretly engaged. Considering PMY's career right now, its very impossible to even think PPC are also secretly engaged that they are already that courageous to vacation together abroad despite close media watch. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

I also do not think PSJ is in Hawaii with PMY  :lol:

They are not ready for that yet. They took pains (especially PMY) to deny strongly so it means marriage is far away from her mind. Why would she expose herself to hate and be called liar by KNetz if she will be spotted abroad with PSJ? That would be absurd. 

People kept comparing them to SSC  which was different. Very different if I may say. In the first place, SSC did not even strongly deny rumors, only their agencies denied every rumor and they did not shy away arriving holding hands in Awards Nights despite rumors, attending each others fan meetings. When they went to Bali, they were already secretly engaged. Considering PMY's career right now, its very impossible to even think PPC are also secretly engaged that they are already that courageous to vacation together abroad despite close media watch. 

Very true. All very good points, and spot on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

It's not a matter of whether he can or can't, but more of why he wouldn't or would. It's not rational nor smart for him to be in Hawaii with PMY, if they're going to be secret about they're relationship. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Where’s psj now???? B)

Visiting family, exercising, hanging out with friends, reading new script offers, working on his business interests, cleaning his apartment, relaxing at home,  etc.,..... So many logical options that don't risk paparazzi or fans seeing him with PMY and exposing PMY to nasty comments by crazy "fans". B):D

13 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I want it to be V BTS. :wub::)

That would be fun, and he's a very good actor, but does the script call for the idol to be much younger?:)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

See my succeeding post after that what is my point 

I am sure the nega crazy shipper in PMY ig is always reading on this thread.

Even weibo last night fanwar also.

Just read it. Wow! I can't stand, nor understand, crazy shippers. Scary, and not true "fans".

• Like 1