[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

she looked a little surprised in the beginning.. maybe she didnt expect that paparazzi would be there.. awwww.. she looked tired too and she's dressed down. nevertheless she's still pretty. :wub:

how i wish i could also look that fresh even on no sleep days.. lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

@tali58 did she sing PHS song at that vid?? But some fans at Instagram said she sang a Japanese song??

Who are they??

yes.. I thought that she sang a japanese song too (as told by those who went to FM). i think the title of the song was.. "Yuki No Hana".  some even posted an english trNslation of the song.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

yes.. I thought that she sang a japanese song too (as told by those who went to FM). i think the title of the song was.. "Yuki No Hana".  some even posted an english trNslation of the song.

I think (?) the song is originally Japanese and it went on to be covered by a Korean Artist (PHS). :) PMY is honestly such a sweetheart for constantly striving to experiment outside of her comfort zone for the sake of her fans. Discussions revolving around her ability to hit the correct pitch, etc., frankly feel irrelevant when it's really her heart that matters :heart:

I know this has been shared before but imagine stanning a celebrity  (queen) so pure and genuine :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, thranduils said:

I think (?) the song is originally Japanese and it went on to be covered by a Korean Artist (PHS). :) PMY is honestly such a sweetheart for constantly striving to experiment outside of her comfort zone for the sake of her fans. Discussions revolving around her ability to hit the correct pitch, etc., frankly feel irrelevant when it's really her heart that matters :heart:

I know this has been shared before but imagine stanning a celebrity  (queen) so pure and genuine :bawling:

ohhhh.. is that so.. thanks for the info.. :) 

its true though.. she's such a genuine person that she always go beyond expectations to bring joy to her fans.

she's adorable in every way! her dancing.. oh gawd.. i'll say it again.. HAWT! for an amateur, she did great!

her singing.. she can sing fair enough.

but yeah, all the effort and heart that she puts.. that makes her special. ❤

btw, if PMY hugged me like that... i won't let go! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

No, "Wildflower" isn't originally Japanese. It was written by Park Hyo-Shin about himself. 

You might be thinking about "Snow Flower, " another song that PHS made famous and sang in an OST.

But there's absolutely no question that "Wildflower" was written by PHS. That's why he often cries when he sings it. The reasons and story behind the song are well-known.

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

This is "Snow Flower, " also made famous by PHS. A different song then "Wildflower." 

MY BAD,  GUYS!! SORRY!   She is singing "Snow Flower", which was originally Japanese,  but PHS made famous, not his very personal "Wild Flower."  

Still super hard to sing,  and kudos for PMY to learn it for her fans! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

she looked a little surprised in the beginning.. maybe she didnt expect that paparazzi would be there.. awwww.. she looked tired too and she's dressed down. nevertheless she's still pretty. :wub:

how i wish i could also look that fresh even on no sleep days.. lol

The demands on her are huge, and she's been going non- stop. Not surprising that she's tired, poor thing. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tali58 said:

No, "Wildflower" isn't originally Japanese. It was written by Park Hyo-Shin about himself. 

You might be thinking about "Snow Flower, " another song that PHS made famous and sang in an OST.

But there's absolutely no question that "Wildflower" was written by PHS. That's why he often cries when he sings it. The reasons and story behind the song are well-known.

This is "Snow Flower, " also made famous by PHS. A different song then "Wildflower." 

I was referring to Snow Flower (Yuki no Hana) if that's what the Japanese fans claim she sang? But I see how it could get lost in translation in that maybe she sang "Wildflower" after all ... Regardless, her efforts are much appreciated :love:

• Like 1