[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

32 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Our captain is collecting his good looking dongsaengs lol

Or he may be choosing which one should play the "idol" character in "Her Private Life".  os he could suggest them also.. hahaha.. joke! :lol:

Now that i mentioned it... I think Sehun can also play the character.. :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Actually I fell for this ship not because PPC acted so well together (as a couple) on the screen during WWWSK.....because I know both of them are good in acting. 

But it was BTS clips that make me ship them.....I felt something is "real"between them. So I have been prepared my heart to see both of them "acting" so well with their co-star in their next drama :D

• Like 4

It's preparation of things to come this year. They will be kissing their new drama partners so PPC shippers need to prepare for it. 

That is their job. By the time they reach age 50, they already have kissed hundred people lol. I always hear Hollywood actors and actresses choosing who are best kissers among the hundreds they have kissed. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Actually I fell for this ship not because PPC acted so well together (as a couple) on the screen during WWWSK.....because I know both of them are good in acting. 

But it was BTS clips that make me ship them.....I felt something is "real"between them. So I have been prepared my heart to see both of them "acting" so well with their co-star in their next drama :D

yes.. me too! But i first noticed, that their scenes, seemed more natural and there are some extra gestures.. lol! That's why i watched the BTS of the drama, and that's how I got convinced and board this ship! :D

That's why I'm not too worried to see them having other on-screen partners again.. in fact I'm excited for their next dramas. PMY is really good in a RomCom! Just shows her flexibility as an actress and how good she is. 

• Like 2

Can't wait to compare PPC intimate/kissing scene with their new partner. Will it look natural or not. If yes, oh they are really good in acting and building chemistry. If not, oh well I believe PPC is 'something' :D

I hope we don't feel jealousy with their new partners and become a hater for them..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

22 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i read comments on dispatch’s ig that kai-jeanie have broken up.. whattt??! if that is true, i dont want dispatch to expose ppc ever!! :scream:

The point im a little bit sadly is they make a decision to broke up is for their teammates and fans. Their relationship changed from lovers to be sunbae-hoobae. 

• Like 1

Rain and Kim Tae Hee survived Dispatch reveal.

Suzy and LMH lasted 3 years after Dispatch reveal. 

Kai and Jennie may be not that in love. It depends on the couple and their priorities.

If a couple has no plans yet to marry, better be careful not to be photographed together while dating. That is why my guess is PPC are not yet contemplating marriage. 

11 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

sooooo.. apparently picture taking and videos are not allowed during FM.

because in her stylists ig story.. PMYs already on stage.

hmmmmm.. why.do.i.feel.like... there's a "surprise" :D

It was also the policy before in Korean FM but it did not materialize. Many took photos.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Rain and Kim Tae Hee survived Dispatch reveal.

Suzy and LMH lasted 3 years after Dispatch reveal. 

Kai and Jennie may be not that in love. It depends on the couple and their priorities.

If a couple has no plans yet to marry, better be careful not to be photographed together while dating. That is why my guess is PPC are not yet contemplating marriage. 

It was also the policy before in Korean FM but it did not materialize. Many took photos.

yes.. i thought of that too. but i think this time they are more strict.. so far i havent seen any fan captures.. i gues we'll wait further.. :D then we'll see..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Japan fans are famous for never ever break the rules, pics or vids from Japan concert/fanmeeting mostly from Korean or Chinese fans

• Like 2

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

But he grab the whole hand of the model fully that makes me kinda jealous haha

Look carefully. By holding the model's hand fully, he covers it with his, so he is actually touching his lips to his own hand. :lol:

With PMY, he clearly kisses her hand. 

• Like 3