[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I noticed that PMY has a habit of fixing her earrings and looking up whenever she has to think very hard loll

And wow she literally changes her favorite scene everytime being asked about it: the almost kiss, the last scene of ep 10 when she discovered the truth, the wardrobe kiss, the quarreling in ep 2 and now the flower allergy scene :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

how cute. Idk y but I get the feelings PD and the casts chose kissing scenes to mostly tease PMY cuz something is definitely going on LOL I mean com'on all 3 of them chose kissing scenes then there's our PMY, randomly chose the flower scene. Like where did this just come from LOL

Get ready y'all, I hear wedding bells

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, park2park said:

how cute. Idk y but I get the feelings PD and the casts chose kissing scenes to mostly tease PMY cuz something is definitely going on LOL I mean com'on all 3 of them chose kissing scenes then there's our PMY, randomly chose the flower scene. Like where did this just come from LOL

Get ready y'all, I hear wedding bells

Totally on board this idea LOL i was expecting the same answer from the fan meeting but she changed her answer again... If we change the question to fave kissing scene will she pick one? Haha

• Like 2

Its so obvious that PMY choose the scene where LYJ/PSJ doesn't involved. Maybe she shy or maybe she didn't want rumour comes up again. Different situation when she choose the scene in her fanmeeting because its more private than this TVN's event. She's so funny, I think there's nothing special from sneezing scene but yeah this scene were so funny :D

Idk maybe its my wrong idea. The worst thing is they already broke up so she wants avoid everything related to PSJ. I hope it not happened. But who knows.

To all MinMin shippers here..I wanna know, in the past..do PMY and LMH have opportunity to attend in one event? Maybe between 2013-2016

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Its so obvious that PMY choose the scene where LYJ/PSJ doesn't involved. Maybe she shy or maybe she didn't want rumour comes up again. Different situation when she choose the scene in her fanmeeting because its more private than this TVN's event. She's so funny, I think there's nothing special from sneezing scene but yeah this scene were so funny :D

Idk maybe its my wrong idea. The worst thing is they already broke up so she wants avoid everything related to PSJ. I hope it not happened. But who knows.

To all MinMin shippers here..I wanna know, in the past..do PMY and LMH have opportunity to attend in one event? Maybe between 2013-2016

lol I highly doubt it. Look at her all giggling when they talked about kiss scenes. And if they did break up, wouldn't it be super rude and annoying that the casts and the PD chose kissing scenes. They seemed close enough to at least know the status of PPC so I don't think the casts and PD would publicly do that to her. If the justification is they're just trying to promote WWWSK, I highly doubt it even more cuz WWWSK kinda pass the promotion stage already. It's not some drama that's about to air y'know?

Sorry if I sound like I'm attacking u but I don't want to leave negative thoughts in mid-air that could cause chaos in this thread when we have so solid evidences yet.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, park2park said:

lol I highly doubt it. Look at her all giggling when they talked about kiss scenes. And if they did break up, wouldn't it be super rude and annoying that the casts and the PD chose kissing scenes. They seemed close enough to at least know the status of PPC so I don't think the casts and PD would publicly do that to her. If the justification is they're just trying to promote WWWSK, I highly doubt it even more cuz WWWSK kinda pass the promotion stage already. It's not some drama that's about to air y'know?

Sorry if I sound like I'm attacking u but I don't want to leave negative thoughts in mid-air that could cause chaos in this thread when we have so solid evidences yet.

No no no...i didn't mean to leave negative atmosphere in this forum. I still have a feeling that they're getting married in a future lol. :D its just my worst thoughts because she's so unpredictable. 

4 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

No no no...i didn't mean to leave negative atmosphere in this forum. I still have a feeling that they're getting married in a future lol. :D its just my worst thoughts because she's so unpredictable. 

i also feel the same way.. sometimes i tried to be realistic no matter how much i ship them.. coz the truth is, we just dont know right.. i honestly feels they are together but i try not to go overboard with it.. just try to keep my boundaries..

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

im not minmin shipper but my friend said they acted like they dont know each other after the breakup. never attend events or show up or being seen in one place together again.. dunno if its the truth..

ps i dont mean any harm, just answering @snitchdream08 ‘s question here

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i also feel the same way.. sometimes i tried to be realistic no matter how much i ship them.. coz the truth is, we just dont know right.. i honestly feels they are together but i try not to go overboard with it.. just try to keep my boundaries..

im not minmin shipper but my friend said they acted like they dont know each other after the breakup. never attend events or show up or being seen in one place together again.. dunno if its the truth..

ps i dont mean any harm, just answering @snitchdream08 ‘s question here

Whoa! If that's true, then it must have been an extremely painful breakup. TBH, I find this tvN interview very weird but in a very good and amusing way. I don't recall ever listening to any interview where other cast members and directors unanimously shared that their favorite scenes are the kissing scenes of the leads and judging by PMY's reactions, I don't think she minds it at all. She seems to be a really nice and jolly person which is why I think they weren't afraid to share their thoughts in public. And I also don't believe that they broke up because it would be insensitive and rude of them to do that to her. 

Seeing PMY being that playful with KKY makes me all the more convinced that there's a deeper reason why she and PSJ look a bit more stilted when together. And as of now, the only thing I can come up with is that they really have plans of settling down because they risked being exposed through WWSK (my other crazy idea is that PMY got a bit competitive seeing how sweet PSJ and KJW were on FFMY set so she decided to take the risk of working with him haha). Hopefully, things will be much clearer in the future and that our hunch/observation is correct. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

• Like 2

On 11/24/2018 at 10:30 PM, thranduils said:

I still think /part/ of the 'hovering' had to do with 'manner hands,' (it's especially clear to me when she's pressing his face down to hers near the end and he awkwardly continues to hover, lmao). At the same time, 'seductive' is honestly subjective - I'd personally want my partner to end their hovering at some point and come down to earth eventually,  however, we can agree to disagree respectfully :).  As for the bulldozer part, the 'punishment kiss' and the 'closet kiss' both felt ... (tastefully) aggressive to me? But that might just be what the actual scene required of them, and PMY and PSJ, both being so skilled at their craft, just delivered it so organically (which goes back to your original point about performance :) ).  Although, PSJ didn't realize his hands were  ~roaming in the BTS for that 'closet kiss,' (was not in the script or part of the directors' call) so make of that what you will! :P 

But I do mostly~ agree in that everything was probably meticulously calculated - having followed PSJ for quite some time now, I understand that he respects his lead's boundaries! I don't think either of them were doing anything that the other party wasn't comfortable with! I'm just trying to communicate that there might've been times that they both went above and beyond what the script asking for :P  (as evidenced in the closet kiss BTS). In fact, we had a discussion about this in the earlier days of this forum about how PMY being comfortable with PSJ's roaming hands spoke volumes about their (budding? :P ) relationship. 

Oh, "hovering" in this case is seductive *because* it promises ...and then delivers full contact. Lol. It allows for Miso to show how much she wants him as much as he wants her, when she pulls him to her. He waits, not so much awkwardly, in my reading of this scene, but rather because he's savoring the moment he's waited so long for, he likes to feel that she's reciprocating his passion, and he is trying to control himself and take his time. 

PSJ is well-known for his ad-libbing and improvising during scenes, including in his scenes with male actors in other works. His co-stars and directors have all spoken about that, in various interviews. And all have said that he made the scenes better -- funnier, more emotional,  more realistic, etc. 

From interviews, I've found out that some of the best scenes in both HWARANG and MIDNIGHT RUNNERS were results of his ad-libs, suggestions, and improvising, and the other actors in the scenes followed his lead, creating really great scenes.  

Of course, that only works when scene partners are willing to follow his lead,  but in every case I've read and or saw in an interview, the actors/ actresses said his ad-libs made *them* shine more,  and he's always made sure they're "on board".  

My guess is that he and PMY ad-libbed and improvised beyond the written scrip and director's guidance in those kissing, bed scene, and possibly others, and that PMY is clearly "on board" with it when he "added" to the scenes. :P. In the bts clips, we see the director giving them some directions, like "place your arm higher, " "look up at him when he comes close," but the finished scene is WAY past the directions. Lol. 

In one article that I read, the director was praised highly by the reviewer for not adding music to the kissing and lovemaking scenes, so we can hear their kisses and their breathing, and also for allowing PSJ and PMY to put their own improvisations in many of the scenes.

The article also said that PSJ and PMY were very much in sync in those improvised/ ad lib parts....

We may have covered this before,  but kissing and love making scenes are very hard to film for actors, and can be very awkward and uncomfortable, because they're surrounded by production crew - lighting, cameramen, director, cinematographer, makeup people, boom operators, etc., even when it's a "closed" shoot. So from what I hear from people I know who are in the film industry, when a couple become totally immersed in each other in such scenes, and seem to momentarily lose themselves and forget about the production crew and cameras around them,  it's a very good clue that there may be something more between them off-camera...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, newkid09 said:

Whoa! If that's true, then it must have been an extremely painful breakup. TBH, I find this tvN interview very weird but in a very good and amusing way. I don't recall ever listening to any interview where other cast members and directors unanimously shared that their favorite scenes are the kissing scenes of the leads and judging by PMY's reactions, I don't think she minds it at all. She seems to be a really nice and jolly person which is why I think they weren't afraid to share their thoughts in public. And I also don't believe that they broke up because it would be insensitive and rude of them to do that to her. 

Seeing PMY being that playful with KKY makes me all the more convinced that there's a deeper reason why she and PSJ look a bit more stilted when together. And as of now, the only thing I can come up with is that they really have plans of settling down because they risked being exposed through WWSK (my other crazy idea is that PMY got a bit competitive seeing how sweet PSJ and KJW were on FFMY set so she decided to take the risk of working with him haha). Hopefully, things will be much clearer in the future and that our hunch/observation is correct. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

PSJ isn't at this interview, right? So when did you see them acting awkward together?

I agree with you that the other actors would not have picked the kissing scenes if PSJ and PMY had been a couple and had broken up. That would have been not just rude, but also really mean, so we know they wouldn't have been either. 

Her reactions show she doesn't mind their comments at all. So either the PPC is actually a "thing," and not a secret among them, or it never was true and they, who would  know, all think the rumors are funny and are comfortable joking about it. 

When was this group interview? 

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

PSJ isn't at this interview, right? So when did you see them acting awkward together?

I agree with you that the other actors would not have picked the kissing scenes if PSJ and PMY had been a couple and had broken up. That would have been not just rude, but also really mean, so we know they wouldn't have been either. 

Her reactions show she doesn't mind their comments at all. So either the PPC is actually a "thing," and not a secret among them, or it never was true and they, who would  know, all think the rumors are funny and are comfortable joking about it. 

When was this group interview? 

Sorry. I may have not been clear enough. I was referring to their BTS clips. PMY and PSJ look stilted in most of those clips or either one (oftentimes PSJ) would look really comfortable while the other a bit more “professional”. It’s so different from their FFMY and Healer or even City Hunter BTS where they were basically reflecting the energy of their co-star. I know PSJ is the type of person who immerses himself in his character which may perhaps be the reason why his WWWSK BTS were far different than FFMY but after seeing how playful and careless PMY was around KKY, I’m beginning to think that their being professional is a deliberate move to hide something...whatever that is. Tbh, when I saw the WWSK BTS clips, my initial reaction was, “Oh there’s nothing going on between these two...time to move on”. It was only after I saw some articles online (including PSJ’s answer to the dating rumor with PMY which was different compared to his previous answers) and this group that made me realize there is more than meets the eye. Again, time will tell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

The look of their eyes :wub: Looks so real!!! 

I’m crying they’re so beautiful 

*screaming

were they just acting or whaaaatttttt? 

Awwwww....why am I crying like an idiot right now??? The feels! Reminds me of the moment I hear my friends exchange vows at the their weddings. 

• Like 1