[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Omo.. do they know our thirst of their juicy news so that enable us to keep this thread alive by releasing the interview one by one.

Kinda deja vu to read the discussion of their interviews in this thread earlier this month..

whatever happens, i’ll go down with this ship:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Found this while hunting for interview translations... PMYs past and present/future standing together... Now that is a coincidence :joy:

Naughty MC for making LMH stand next to PSJ :joy:... Can anyone tell Me who the MC was? 

There was also a shot of this Blue Dragon Awards when LMH was on stage accepting an award, the camera suddenly focused on PSJ :lol: it's on a private ig of PPC shipper so I cannot embed it here. 

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

trans~

박민영씨와 호흡이 좋아서 자연스러운 장면이 탄생했다. = Chemistry with PMY was so good that I could create a natural scene.  

Of course they have good chemistry, because in diff interview, SJ said that they had rehersed a lot for that scene LOL

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

There was also a shot of this Blue Dragon Awards when LMH was on stage accepting an award, the camera suddenly focused on PSJ :lol: it's on a private ig of PPC shipper so I cannot embed it here. 

Yes, saw that video too.. Here is the video.

SJ had his mouth open when listened to LMH speech, I think that was his default expression when he is in serious mode

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, seratward01 said:

SJ had his mouth open when listened to LMH speech, I think that was his default expression when he is in serious mode

LOL idk y but it made me laugh so much. His express, so cute.

• LOL 2

24 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The writer noticed how PSJ took a long time before answering each question. 

For me, this is something fishy. 

Because a person who has nothing to hide would not be too cautious in giving answers to an interview.

agree... I think the interviewer found is odd since many of them would have taken interviews of PSJ before and he would have answered in a normal way. But this time, they knew something is fishy cause of the odd way he was taking time. 

22 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

This is getting even more suspicious. And this award show was in November 2015. The dating rumor article also said that they started their dating/some relationship somewhere around that time. DID THEY KNOW????? Cause

*deleted*

Please note: This is a delulu mode thought ....not to be taken out of context or seriously!!! Video of PSJ's speech at the blue dragon award. At around 0:18, the MC asked LMH to stand next to PSJ... check out PSJs look ...#DeluluModeend

Edited by jaslinnj
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

LMH and PSJ actually had the same stylist at that time so I think they somehow also know each other.

This stylist is very close to PMY and was also her stylist. She was the one referred to by PSJ agency as reason why PSJ and PMY already knew each other before. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

LMH and PSJ actually had the same stylist at that time so I think they somehow also know each other.

This stylist is very close to PMY and was also her stylist. She was the one referred to by PSJ agency as reason why PSJ and PMY already knew each other before. 

oh ok... thanks for the clarification :) 

• Like 1