[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Wow......l wish i could remember how i ended up in this thread. :joy:. Maybe a strong breeze blew me here, who knows?

The only thing i remember is not watching the drama till episode 8 because i thought it would be cheesy, and the rest is history....well...forgotten history.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Hi, I've been a silent reader for a long time but now I want give my opinion about PPC. I'm not a fan of PSJ and PMY, I haven't watched their drama before even I didn't know that PMY exist LOL (when I watched Busted I didn't recognize PMY is on the show). I know PSJ because of Running Man. Poor me!

I'm a fan of Ji Chang Wook, but I skipped to watch Healer because I don't like his co-star in there so I'm lazy to continue watch Healer. When I decide to watch WWWSK, firstly I'm not interested about the casts but my friend told me I must watch this. And BOOM..!! I totally into PMY, she's very pretty in here and I fell in love with her looks. Goddamn she's so suit with her character, Kim Mi So 

About their chemistry, I'm so sure they're attracted to each other. They're so comfortable with each other (maybe because they're in a relationship). And I wonder how they can handle when they are doing the kiss scene. We are normal people and they're too. Sorry for my little dirty mind but Im curious and I think a PSJ's 'little brother' got wake up when they're doing hot scene kekeke because they're so into it. 

I still can't move on from this drama and PPC , everyday I'm waiting for their news, their moments, their new video or else and its so tired but I'm so exciting in the same time haha..I hope they really really dating and married like SSC. 

When a women is in love you can see in her smile, when a man is in love you can see in his eyes...

Screenshot_2018-08-27-09-07-47-183_com.w

Edited by snitchdream08
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

Their conversation sounds intimate to me. C'mon that was during the shooting of the promo teasers, when they were not supposed to know each other well yet. But look how PSJ seemed to be confiding to PMY about his fear of losing muscles. B):lol::wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Their conversation sounds intimate to me. C'mon that was during the shooting of the promo teasers, when they were not supposed to know each other well yet. But look how PSJ seemed to be confiding to PMY about his fear of losing muscles. B):lol::wub:

Exactly. PMY looks conscious of the camera though... And trying to make it in a joke. Imagine, this is what happens when they r in front of a camera, wonder what they were actually like when they were off camera.

Also noticed this is the same tone of voice that PSJ used while PMY was stuffing her face with pasta... I guess this is his actual non-acting voice.

I'm ep 14 bts, He said "eat slowly". So it wasn't a adlib bit he was concerned that she may choke on her food... 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Some shippers are talking about PSJ's concert attire how he looked formally dressed for the concert and had this sangnamja / daddy vibes already :D:joy:

He came from a wedding...what do they expect?  At least he didn't came in his tux hehehe :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

also during the bed scene, when LYJ supposed to say "i love you" to KMS. his voice is completely different lol. its like after you take a long breath and hold it for a few seconds and finally speak up. in other words his voice is deeper than usual. i wonder if he's nervous or something (more like getting turned on tho :rolleyes:), you can literally see the vein on his neck popping up .. but it totally adds up to the intensity of the hotness of romance during the scene. :star: 

• Like 5

I’m  bit late, but this is my story. 

WWWSK was actually the 2nd show that I watched from start to finish while it was on going. I watched it because I fell for the charm that PMY has, not just the “PMY unnie” that I usually see from her, but her actual charm when I was watching Busted. Aside from when I the first time I saw PSJ with JJ, I wasn’t all that interested with him(pls don’t kill me. :sweat_smile:). I tried watching FFMW before the start of WWWSK, but I wasn’t able to finish it.

I stayed because of their chemistry and I wanted to see how the team will interpret the webtoon. I watched the viki interview before it was subbed, so I was literally only basing my opinion on them that time  by their body language since I have a very close to non existent understanding with Korean. What I saw was two people that are comfortable together and that were close. It’s not usual for two leads to be all close and be in each other’s personal space if they don’t really know each other, specially since Korean entertainment does not seem to be  the type to use the leads’ personal affairs as a form of marketing  for their shows. And it was strengthened when I saw how the both of them responded to each other during their kiss scenes. It totally screamed comfort and trust with each other.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

also during the bed scene, when LYJ supposed to say "i love you" to KMS. his voice is completely different lol. its like after you take a long breath and hold it for a few seconds and finally speak up. in other words his voice is deeper than usual. i wonder if he's nervous or something (more like getting turned on tho :rolleyes:), you can literally see the vein on his neck popping up .. but it totally adds up to the intensity of the hotness of romance during the scene. :star: 

Yeah, the "I Love you" tone was completely different from his regular voice :wub:and he looks at her for a moment before saying it.... If PMY did not return the "I Love you" So formally, I really would have thought they were not acting... but that "yo" at the end of her "I love you" always pulls me back down to earth. 

I think he was nervous because he was worried he may get turned on :lol: I believe they were together before the drama so making out ... without a shirt .... on a bed  ...with your girl will definitely result in something *ahem* :wub:

P.S: I do strongly believe they were together way before the drama (I have my own PPC love story in my head that starts somewhere in 2014 :P)... but that doesn't mean I do not respect PPC for their official statements of denial.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

57 minutes ago, saved2K said:

He came from a wedding...what do they expect?  At least he didn't came in his tux hehehe :glasses:

Thanks. So maybe a non showbiz friend wedding because PHS obviously was not with him at the wedding with what he was wearing :lol: and PSJ could have brought a shirt in his car though. Haha. Maybe he felt his attire is already fit for the concert but PHS went there in very casual clothes so fans were able to notice their outfit difference :joy:  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Thanks. So maybe a non showbiz friend wedding because PHS obviously was not with him at the wedding with what he was wearing :lol: and PSJ could have brought a shirt in his car though. Haha. Maybe he felt his attire is already fit for the concert but PHS went there in very casual clothes so fans were able to notice their outfit difference :joy:  

Girl, did you forget? IT WAS MI SO AND YOUNG JOON's WEDDING YESTERDAY and he came from there  :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for a bit late for replying topic about how we fall in love on shipping PPC.. :sweat_smile:
I'm watching WWWSK because of PMY actually, i didn't know about PSJ before, only look at him on FFMW poster but never watch it.

I know PMY from Q7D and fall in love with her acting.  When i watch Q7D i feel that the story and the chemistry of the lead actor/actress was so good, i slightly think.. are they close together off screen? and i watch their BTS but i think there's nothing between them, and they're only good on screen not off screen..

As what some people say, PMY seems maintain distance (but it's different this time on WWWSK, i also got shock when i watch thir VIKI interview, when i watch that PMY and PSJ sit super duper close, and their interactions more like a couple than a working partner i think.. hahhahaha..:blush:

I fall in love with WWWSK, the story, their chemistry, and the first thing that make me think that our OTP have SOME relationship is when i watch their closet kiss.. as what i said before.. when i watch it i fell something "bump" in my heart, and then i wonder.. their kisses was so real, are they a couple? :smirk:

then i'm watching their bts, watching the interview, lurking here on this forum and find out that.. "oh my.. i guess my feeling was right..(and oh my.. i fall into shipping again.. :sweat_smile:)", because so many friends here that also think and feel the same with me about our PPC.

the more WWWSK episode i watch, the more i fall in love on our PPC and the more i'm convinced that they have SOME relationship..

so here i am.. always open this forum everyday and keep refreshing it.. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Here's my PPC story. I wasn't a fan of either them before WWWSK started. I did not even know them. I would watch kdramas here and there but I wasn't really a fan girl. Before PPC, the only Kdrama couple I shipped (silently) before them was SSC. Fast forward to June 2018, I was browsing iflix when on the home page, I saw WWWSK as a recommendation. I watched the first episode and it made me feel giddy and my heart happy but I didn't really ship them at that time yet because I thought they were just great actors. 

I don't remember exactly which episode I became a hardcore shipper, but I'm sure it was even before the first kiss. I remember saying out loud, "I hope they become a couple in real life" as I watch the series because they look so good together and the chemistry was... WOW! 

I eventually looked bts scenes of WWWSK on youtube and I saw how close they are to each other and I'm not an expert about Korean culture but I know that their skinship says something more than coworkers. And I was hooked!

Before the final week of WWWSK, I was dreading it because I didn't want it to end. By the end of final episode, I desperately wanted them to be together in real life so I searched on google the words, "Park Seo Joon dating Park Min Young" and I SAW AN ARTICLE POSTED FEW MINUTES BEFORE I SEARCHED IT and OMG I FELT LIKE I WAS IN HEAVEN. (I thought I had super powers for foreseeing a dating news lol).  It didn't crush me that they denied it, because it felt to me, that they were just protecting what they have. Especially PSJ's reaction -- he could have just said no flatly but he was kinda mad and it came across to me that he was more upset with the fact that PMY is upset about it (we all know PMY's history when she dated LMH) and he didn't want it to become a problem to them. After that, I just could not stop. I felt that the coincidences were too... idk, like made from up above because there are just too many! I kept searching for news, ig updates, etc, and found this forum! So now I'm here! :lol:

Here's a gif that's too cute. I don't know about you guys, but when I laugh, I look at the person I'm attracted to to see if he also finds it funny. :wub:

• Like 7

Idk about u guys but this one particular clip stood out to me. It reminded me of when Nam Joo Hyuk said "this is my gf" while showing Lee Sung Kyung to the cameras during Weightlifting Fairy bts but everyone thought it was just acting, until news broke out  lol

It's like their costars knew something

Edited by Chrissy Dang
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Btw this is my interpretation of that statement: "Duh! of course we're dating, cant u people tell when I kissed her as if there's no tomorrow but obviously I'm not gonna tell u the whole truth cuz I gotta protect my girl so I'm just gonna say I'm not dating right now even though I really am dating right now. Just wait for our marriage news."

I think I did a pretty good job at interpretating what PSJ meant. LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

P.S: I do strongly believe they were together way before the drama (I have my own PPC love story in my head that starts somewhere in 2014 :P)... but that doesn't mean I do not respect PPC for their official statements of denial.  

Hi, would you mind to share your observation on this? Lols

As much as I want them to be together for real but unable to convince whether they’ve been dating for quite sometime or not.

I only dare to rely on their official news/statements, don’t want to try to read between the lines just preparing for any possible scenarios, haha. But deep down, I’m really wishing there’ll be good news of confirmation.

Anw, since PSJ said he’s been PMY fanboy since Highkick when he was in military, can’t help to think what he was thinking when watching MY in Highkick (I just watch a glimpse of the vid in YT, she was soo pretty). I mean he was in the camp, only with group of men, exhausted with trainings etc..lol

I guess, he’s really following her since and he might really don’t want to loss the chance this time..

• Like 5