[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Thanks for trans. My goodness this has caused a big issue yesterday between some solid fans of PMY and some shippers. :lol:

Aigoo it's understandable...solid fans are always overly protective of her.....it seems they cannot move on from her past while I'm pretty sure she already has hehehe.  My attention has been called a few times ...but I do understand where they are coming from.  

It was different back then.....people were bashing her left and right but now people are cheering them and encouraging them to date.

2 things....if PMY and PSJ are really dating...seeing a lot of fans cheering and encouraging them speaks volume of the support they're getting.

Now, if they are not...it's still nice to read such comments given their openness to date one another in the future.  As an actor, the worst thing that could happen is for viewers to claim you have no chemistry at all with your onscreen partner.

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ahh..haha :lol:she's just joking. not annoyed.

trans~

ohh that's my seat?

after seeing the pic cropped me, i want to eat mussels.

I'm hungry.

should I go to Paris

Trust and eat #Minyoung's restaurant.(it means PMY is a gourmet)

Thanks for the translation.

I don't know where they got the translation but some of PMY's fans claimed she wrote 'what's wrong with you' in the caption, which showed her irritation towards shippers becuz they edited her out. I'm not even sure if the translation was accurate so I didn't want to argue but those fans got mad on behalf of her, like seriously if she were annoyed over something so trivial, her life would be damn tiring LOL. 

• Like 3

Yes some fans really need to chill and remember PMY now is wiser, stronger and mature. 

Some fans also said shippers are fake fans. :D I have shipped a lot of couples and I say 80~90% of shippers also support individual projects its just that we want to spazz between a possible love connection between celebrities. It does not make us lesser fans. Having shippers is added fans and popularity on an actor/ actress. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes some fans really need to chill and remember PMY now is wiser, stronger and mature. 

Some fans also said shippers are fake fans. :D I have shipped a lot of couples and I say 80~90% of shippers also support individual projects its just that we want to spazz between a possible love connection between celebrities. It does not make us lesser fans. Having shippers is added fans and popularity on an actor/ actress. 

When fans start shipping the OTP, it's their way of saying....you acted really well or your chemistry is soooooo good.  Stars work really hard to create good chemistry so some fans just need to grow up and let things be....if ParkPark are not really dating ....then this rumor will just die a natural death....unless some fans don't want her to settle down which is contrary to what she wants for her life because she's been very vocal about it many times. :blush:

• Like 3

Livestream of Shiseido Event...who can understand Korean here.... I can hear their names being mentioned in the convo hehehe

My goodness alot of press talking in the background...keep hearing their names being mentioned hahaha.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Inetz said:

In Busted you can clearly see that he has a soft spot for PMY

Indeed, he's very fond of her which surprises no one LOL. In one of the previous pages on this thread someone posted a Happy Together "WWWSK" episode clip. When the hosts were telling audiences that the leads are not appearing, Jun Hyun-moo kept saying "Park Seo-joon is not appearing" without mentioning PMY but Yoo Jae-suk was thoughtful enough to add "Min-young ssi" after. It's these considerate little details that makes me respect him so much.

• Like 7

WOW....Park Min Young hasn't appeared yet.... so many press waiting for her.  I'm nervous lol  I can hear the reporters talking about them in the background my oh my....scary

They disabled the livestream I think :bawling:

Another link she is so preetty

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, saved2K said:

WOW....Park Min Young hasn't appeared yet.... so many press waiting for her.  I'm nervous lol  I can hear the reporters talking about them in the background my oh my....scary

They disabled the livestream I think :bawling:

Another link she is so preetty

Red suits her so well, she's gorgeous, she's glowing day by day:wub::wub:

At first, I thought it would be a small event, turn out lot of media are there?! Lol

• Like 4

Namoo calendar update.  Park Min Young to do the commentary on the 29th.  Wonder if they will do this together?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Namoo calendar update.  Park Min Young to do the commentary on the 29th.  Wonder if they will do this together?

Yeah I think so but its Three Parks along with PDnim :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

i think pmy is so skinny now.. miss her chubby cheeks. its hard to be actors in korea i think. they really have to maintain their looks and bodies. netizen are super mean and crazy in korea. look at the hate CL, ailee and ko hye sun get because they gained a little weight. i still remember so ji sub said that he only eat steak and asparagus everyday and workout his but* off to maintain his body because his body is his main product. i cant imagine living like that i like my cake too much. but thats the price they hv to pay.. 

psj also said he likes cake but cant eat them because he has to maintain his body.. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think pmy is so skinny now.. miss her chubby cheeks. its hard to be actors in korea i think. they really have to maintain their looks and bodies. netizen are super mean and crazy in korea. look at the hate CL, ailee and ko hye sun get because they gained a little weight. i still remember so ji sub said that he only eat steak and asparagus everyday and workout his but* off to maintain his body because his body is his main product. i cant imagine living like that i like my cake too much. but thats the price they hv to pay.. 

psj also said he likes cake but cant eat them because he has to maintain his body.. 

I think she is still well within the appropriate weight for her height/age, and shes a foodie. She loves food, and cooking so much. I can actually see some of her mochiness coming back eversince WWWSK ended. :wub:

She just lost so much weight due to how much she wanted to look like the character, much like as to how she did for her past characters.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

I think she is still well within the appropriate weight for her height/age, and shes a foodie. She loves food, and cooking so much. I can actually see some of her mochiness coming back eversince WWWSK ended. :wub:

She just lost so much weight due to how much she wanted to look like the character, much like as to how she did for her past characters.

yes she said she lost 4 kgs to prepare for wwwsk. now thats a committed actress! 

• Like 4