[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, saved2K said:

Where are the rest of the WWWSK team?  Did they trick us into believing this is a group reward vacation when actually this is just a couple reward vacation hehe

Hhahahah the rest could not make it..... (third wheelsss)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Me even craziest i thought he won’t go and if he go he wouldn’t be able to stay till last day coz his busy schedules.

im totally stupid. Sorry for doubting you my captain. 

I believe in you cpt Seo

lol

Im so happy now. It feels like I’m winning a million lottery after seeing him at d :wub::joy:airport 

Exactly what I meant, I feel so sorry for doubting him :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Where are the rest of the WWWSK team?  Did they trick us into believing this is a group reward vacation when actually this is just a couple reward vacation hehe

:joy: you're the best lol. I can't say anything. Respect to our captain

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, saved2K said:

this is the best plot twist ever!! hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Here he is. Although he looks tired, we all know he’s happy to reunite with his darling keke.

Some said he would join later and I also expected such scenerio, but SJ always takes us by surprise when we least expect, just like how he posted that banner photo or the similar photo to hers in London. And today he even faced the press when departuring for Thailand. The netizens will have a lot of things to say about this but he doesn’t care at all so their opinions are irrelevant:tounge_wink: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

daehan mingok manseeeee! 

our captain is going to Thailand!!! my heart is beating fast..  i want to see PMY airport attire... 

@saved2K maybe the rest of the team will take tomorrow's flight... they'll give PPC time for each other before they intrude... :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, saved2K said:

i heard most actors except psj,pmy can't attend the reward trip because of schedule.:D

• LOL 14

Omg I was soo gassed when I saw these photos of him at ICN airport 

I can’t wait for what pics we could possibly get! I hope they both post something about the trip! I wouldn’t blame them if they go incognito though. So bracing my self for that also :kiss_closed:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i heard most actors except psj,pmy can't attend the reward trip because of schedule.:D

It must be the first time in history that the lead actors can attend a reward trip while the supporting actors have busy schedule :lol: is it some blockbuster plan from VP lee? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

he does looks tired.. regardless, he really tried his best to empty his schedule so that he could join the team. im so glad he could make it! spending some time with your loved ones will be the best way to ease your mind. i mean, that's the purpose of vacation anyway! btw! im happy that this thread is active again!:heart::yum:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Inetz said:

It must be the first time in history that the lead actors can attend a reward trip while the supporting actors have busy schedule :lol: is it some blockbuster plan from VP lee? 

I think they'll be there also but not all same time.  Who knows?  Maybe our PPC are early there but may leave also days earlier.  I am keeping my fingers crossed they stay the whole week as planned.   PSJ has a movie to shoot so .... but for the love of love ...  he must go there. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

So man of him to go! Wished he would go, but still surprised he actually is going haha, cos he can actually use his movie filming as an excuse not to go. Guess his desire to go vacay with Min Young is stronger :D Can't wait for Min Young's airport pics!

• Like 11

This just shows how much the drama means to both of them to do a reward trip and attend without hesitation and despite the rumours that occurred. It didn’t sway them to back out and I think there is a lot we don’t know about the bond within the entire WWWSK crew! 

It was a fun drama to watch, imagine how it was BTS and during off set times! :warning:

PMY And PSJ staff also are sooo close they posted pics together on IG often also. So this trip is for their hard work too. 

• Like 16