[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, MillyR said:

At least IMO good for dispatch to emphasize the 3 years not true  because somehow bitter fans of MEC2 were trying to use this 3 years period of dating news to say how unfair that only LJK was bashed hardly for dating in secret when PMY was doing the same thing. No one expected it is going to turn this way right.

I know we get excited - their chemistry too out of this world  to ignore it  - to the point Koreans come out with this term "mang- bang".

Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young's performances are called ' Mang-bang. '

(Delusions : People who enjoy delusions)

This means that the romance between the two seemed too real.

source <http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201807241735144110>

Well these could be PMY haters trying to ride on the news.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Even if I am a shipper I dont honestly believe the 3 years maybe 3 years as secret friends. Getting to know each other it took long because they were both concentrating on their careers 

Yes,  as I mentioned earlier, it is not the dating news that shocked me but the 3 years..... that will bring us way back to 2015?  I feel bad that the things we did for fun as shippers was picked up by some irresponsible agency and made a big news out of it.  

• Like 4

Don't worry about Dispatch guys. I've been on this path before with SongSong couple. They also posted about the denial of SongSong after their Bali trip on June, yet they had the photos of them on their Japan engagement date back on January which they waited til the wedding announcement to release. In ParkPark's case, I think they had no proof against them so they had no choice but to repost the denial. However, I guess they heard the rumor going around for a while, evidently from how they started to post stills of them in the drama in the last few weeks

• Like 12

The fans who posted about Dispatch and said its reliable are shippers of PSJ with another girl so it is but natural. What we said before SHIPPERS BELIEVE WHAT WE WANT TO BELIEVE right? Until the very end when one will go public with relationship to another then ship's gonna sunk. 

As you noticed a lot of SongSong Shippers are on this ship too and a lot are experiencing Deja Vu. 

Dispatch listens to agencies request if they are close. That was why they never revealed SongSong dating. And before their marriage, when Songs when to Paris and there were pics which SHK agency did not want publish because it may start false pregnancy rumors as her tummy looked bigger, Dispatch deleted it. As in I was surprised wow they listened to agencies if they are close to some people from the agency. 

• Like 18

I am so overhelmed of this recent news. I hope and I pray that everything will turn out so well. I want them to be happy. They will decide for themselves. I just do not understand sometimes why fans are so possessive to the extent of harming their idols' hearts and even destroying relationships. Fighting PSJ and PMY.                       LYJ promised KMS that he is going to protect her for the rest of his life. Hope PSJ will do the same. Hehehe

• Like 14

All joking aside though. Realistically speaking,  even before the dating rumor, i didn't really didn't hold out much hope of seeing them together again anytime soon..i figured they would move on to other projects, and things would be quite regardless of whether they were secretly dating or not. This part shipping (while the drama is still being aired)  is usually the best part for me, tten reality sets in...but you never know what can happen in the future, as has been proven in some cases.

So ship away, but ship responsibly and respectfully. And keep it off their accounts people! because real talk, it is a tad..well a lot creepy to be  having people who you don't from adam, trying to dictate who you should and shouldn't date or marry via social media, and fighting with other ships, in a place that they can see...is so crazy to me.

• Like 10

Sorry about the whole dispatch drama. Somehow this was the first time I read Dispatch denying dating rumors since they are notorious for linking anyone and everyone :P

But I do understand that PSJ and PMY are individuals and make their own decisions. If they have been secretly dating good for them and for us :D but if they remain friends that is cool too. 

I get why the agencies were quick to deny the rumors.... First of all both of them have moved to new agencies. With the popularity of WWWSK they both would have got more and more offers from dramas and CFs etc. 

We do not know what the terms and conditions are for the actors to sign up with new brands... maybe some of them need an actor/actress who is single to promote their brand, else they have to pay a penalty. But I wasn't surprised that the agencies denied it. 

Only problem now is that the rumors will make PSJ and PMY more and more guarded which limits our clues :P 

But we can always hope they meet at award shows, CFs and photoshoots. 

We got a lot of clues primarliy from one source - THE STYLISTS!!!! So here is hoping the stylists continue to feed us more information that they are all hanging out together!!! 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, anthurium_52702 said:

I am so overhelmed of this recent news. I hope and I pray that everything will turn out so well. I want them to be happy. They will decide for themselves. I just do not understand sometimes why fans are so possessive to the extent of harming their idols' hearts and even destroying relationships. Fighting PSJ and PMY.                       LYJ promised KMS that he is going to protect her for the rest of his life. Hope PSJ will do the same. Hehehe

We dont need any dating confirmation just Wedding confirmation lols. Believe in PSJ  protecting our PMY

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Why would they hate PMY?!!! she is so precious, kind, beautiful, very good at acting and down to earth. She deserves better and happiness. Why are some fans so cruel?! 

They are not against PMY but against her link to PSY... all types of fans in this world some are selfish and dominating want to keep PSY to themselves, some are from other other shippers groups. They do not wish PSY to be attached or link to her so they bash PMY... that's why as I mentioned earlier Korean female artiste is always the one who suffer usually they will find ways to avoid these unnecessary troubles

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Why would they hate PMY?!!! she is so precious, kind, beautiful, very good at acting and down to earth. She deserves better and happiness. Why are some fans so cruel?! 

yup, same doubt here. She always seems to get so much negativity for things she did not deserve. First primarily for her plastic surgery, then the LMH relationship.... Fans did not realize that there were 2 people in that relationship and she ended up getting the negativity. 

I do feel sad that she never got the recognition she deserved after acting in such megahit dramas! But WWWSK has changed all that :)

PMY Fighting!!!

• Like 7

I’m sorry to keeping bringing up SongSong but they denied it until they couldn’t deny anymore and I’m not even mad about that. Their actions always proved louder than their denials anyhow and SJk is the master of handling the media and protecting his wife . I get the same vibe with PSJ, that he will protect PMY from the media and harsh comments (ex: hiding the comment on his IG).  Because shipping and public life aside, he really doesn’t have to prove anything to the media nor does he owe it to the media to admit anything! That’s his own personal life. 

And haters are always gonna hate! I really admire these fans and have to hand it to them. They  truly have too much time To make hate comments, to visit other ships to make comments, spread them on social media, and to have delusions that oppa is theirs. That’s quite a feat.   I am confident That this time around , MY is strong enough to not let these haters get to her and I pray that if she has feelings for SJ to not let this stop her.  She doesn’t owe anyone anything and she should allow herself to be her main priority . 

• Like 16

I may be wrong. But from all the translated interviews of PSJ, I think PSJ is a quite a strong personality, loyal and confident person plus a straightforward person. He is not a person who is afraid of losing fans. So, I think PSJ is the key whether this relationship will be successful or not. And I hope Park Min Young has been stronger than before - 2011. She is mature now. I really pray for them to be stronger, so that they can make it till they tie the knots. :heart:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

I was a MinMin Shipper but looking back at it now, that time both of them were still young in their mid 20s and for celebrities of their stature especially LMH it was meant to fail. 

I do hope PSJ and PMY learned lessons from WWWSK how to deal with the public if ever they are indeed dating. Again, I don't believe the 3 years relationship. Maybe a year? Hahaha

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

I may be wrong. But from all the translated interviews of PSJ, I think PSJ is a quite a strong personality, loyal and confident person plus a straightforward person. He is not a person who is afraid of losing fans. So, I think PSJ is the key whether this relationship will be successful or not. And I hope Park Min Young has been stronger than before - 2011. She is mature now. I really pray for them to be stronger, so that they can make it till they tie the knots. :heart:

I think we are all agree with this case, PSJ is the key. I think he is the 1st person who has the feeling and finding way to reach MY heart. So with the challenge with fans and media, I hope SJ can do successfully as SJK

• Like 18

2 hours ago, minseojoon said:

I wouldn't think MY and SJ would have discussed their trips/vacations to this details with the dates/timing and such during their breaks from filming (that is if it's just coincidence)...but could you imagine them looking at it now and see what fans dug up how close the dates were? They'd be thinking...OMG, no wonder the rumors and what a coincidence....and it's fate? LOL :yum:

WOW... Also the shoes from his post look like a small size too LOL ;)

• Like 5