[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Im done watching ep 14. I love they showed how MS was also a big part on VP’s growth for handling problems with her and how MS was perfect and great working together. I also love that not only VP helped MS but MS also helped VP alot. :) only two episodes left so sad. I can sense their sad emotions on that episode as PSJ and PMY not as LYJ and KMS. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 8

Goodness Gracious... :heart:

88d633e2gy1ftg0iorf1jj20vl0hsdgc.jpg

I think he worked out more for this scene....at the beginning of the drama, we saw him shirtless but his abs weren't this yummy....kekeke. Breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...*sigh*

I would not be able to handle it too...just like MY...LOL

88d633e2gy1ftg0iof96aj213z0qo75u.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Wish come true for RomCom so can she be a guest if ever there will be a new Youn's Kitchen season? :joy:

Park Min Young Wants To Try Rom-Coms And Team Up With Variety Producer Na Young Suk 

Her drama “Queen for 7 Days” may have wrapped, but Park Min Young has big dreams for the future!

The actress made her debut in the 2006 sitcom “Unstoppable High Kick” and rose to fame in projects such as “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “City Hunter.” Most recently, she played the titular role in “Queen for 7 Days,” which aired its final episode last week.

In a new interview, she said that she wants to tackle new genres. “The only thing left is romantic comedies. I want to try a lighter kind of acting. I’ve aired out all the corners of my heart through serious acting and I want to let loose in a different direction.”

She also wants to move into variety, having never appeared on a variety show other than 2008’s “Ya Shim Man Man.” “If there’s an opportunity, I want to do it. Lately variety programs are more natural and less forced so I think it could be fun.”

She added, “In the past, I was obsessed with showing myself only through acting. Now I think that if it’s a program that can give me good influence, it’s all good. I want to naturally approach the public while working hard at acting.”

Her favorite variety shows lately are “Three Meals a Day,” “New Journey to the West 4,” “Youn’s Kitchen,” and “Hyori’s Homestay.” Most of these programs are produced by famous variety producing director (PD) Na Young Suk.

When asked if she would respond to a call from Na Young Suk, Park Min Young said, “OK! If he just calls me [I’ll do it]. I have no fear. Just don’t make me put on a talent show.”

She added, “I like food so I think ‘Three Meals a Day’ would be fun. ‘Youn’s Kitchen’ is good too. I’d be good at being a server under Jung Yoo Mi. When I saw the broadcast, it looked like they needed more help.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Then it's safe to assume that MY also watched Youn's kitchen 2 where SJ was a main cast.  I wish three of them would reunite in Youn's kitchen 3 again. They do need more help in the kitchen honestly,  two cooks are not enough while MY seems to be a good cook and she also speaks English well. Plus SJ is close with Na PD.  But I guess my wish will just remain a wish cuz Youn's kitchen would likely to turn into a dating show for parkpark if she was to join lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Guysssss, question!! The white button down shirt PMY is wearing when she comes in to the room (after sexy times..hehe), is it the SAME one PSJ has on in his IG update with the food truck??? He looks quite disheveled and someone did point out before that he could've just finished filming THE scene!?! Because if it is... holy mother of gawd. :scream: My mind just went into delulu mode. That would really be sexaaaayyyy for both of them. Can you imagine PMY smelling PSJ's scent on the shirt and vice-versa?! I need a side-by-side STAT! :lol: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, addikorean16 said:

Guysssss, question!! The white button down shirt PMY is wearing when she comes in to the room (after sexy times..hehe), is it the SAME one PSJ has on in his IG update with the food truck??? He looks quite disheveled and someone did point out before that he could've just finished filming THE scene!?! Because if it is... holy mother of gawd. :scream: My mind just went into delulu mode. That would really be sexaaaayyyy for both of them. Can you imagine PMY smelling PSJ's scent on the shirt and vice-versa?! I need a side-by-side STAT! :lol: 

Yes I think so too and he used a crying emoji on that post with countdown as to how many days left. He must feel the sadness that he will no longer see PMY daily after the drama. (Delulu mode :D ) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I'd love to see them in a light hearted variety show together regardless if they date IRL or not! Maybe PSJ can be a cameo in Busted as well (if she's coming back as a recurring cast). PSJ's playfulness will be a great complement to PMY's oft seen seriousness and I'm sure they will have lots of witty banter.

Completely not related to this, but i laughed out loud when i saw the photo of both PMY and PSJ's social updates (someone posted it with the photos side by side) - it looked like they were sharing the same lipstick!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Aaaaahhh @minseojoon my hero! Thanks friend! 

Lookie! That's adorable that she's so much tinier than him. I'm sure various thoughts were running through his head when she walked out. We really need to see the BTS of him removing his shirt and her coming into the room because I'd love to hear what funny or witty comment either one of them will make to break the awkwardness. Hehe.:smirk: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

38 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

LOL.. I thought the same too when I noticed that the lower portion of the shirt was not ironed out well? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

Published in Hong Kong "Oriental Daily" today (07/20/2018). If we didn't know any better, this looks like a sex scandal tabloids...:joy:

Translations for the headlines on this article:

Parents had to change TV channels in haste (as drama is) during prime time broadcast

[ ParkPark ] 2 minute bed "war" (scene) brings down TV ratings

1 hour ago, BINGO_O said:

Then it's safe to assume that MY also watched Youn's kitchen 2 where SJ was a main cast.  I wish three of them would reunite in Youn's kitchen 3 again. They do need more help in the kitchen honestly,  two cooks are not enough while MY seems to be a good cook and she also speaks English well. Plus SJ is close with Na PD.  But I guess my wish will just remain a wish cuz Youn's kitchen would likely to turn into a dating show for parkpark if she was to join lol. 

I have always suspected that MY watched SJ in Youn's Kitchen, not just his dramas, and might have got a good impression of the real PSJ from that program really. I won't be surprised if she also saw him on other variety shows like RM too.

@addikorean16 @minseojoon You guys have such good eyes!!!! :open_mouth:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Not to turn this into an R rated convo but that bed scene is still replaying in my head. Especially when he grinded on her. Even if IRL he wasn’t attracted to her like that, I’m sure she must’ve felt “something”? He is a man through and through . Sorry, late night delusions running through my mind 

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

2 hours ago, lyca mena said:

I can sense their sad emotions on that episode as PSJ and PMY not as LYJ and KMS. :dissapointed_relieved:

Sorry to cut your post, but I feel exactly the same way. Like several times during the episode it seemed at times they were close to tears not because the script called for it, but because the script hit close to home and neither PMY nor PSJ could help themselves. Just think, we still have two episodes to go :bawling:.

I have to say Ep. 14 is a great episode, and probably my favorite in it's entirety. Don't get me wrong...the last 10 or so minutes of episode 13 had me destroying my mouse trying to rewind to catch all the things I thought I missed(I didn't miss anything, just wanted to see it again :heart::skull:), and I love the drama as a whole, but this episode is where I saw PMY and PSJ fully coming through my screen as themselves. Their moments were especially poignant, magical, and full of mutual adoration today.

Not going to delurk long, just wanted to shout out to @lyca mena for noticing this too :) .

P.S. Can somebody gif PSJ catwalk from ep. 14? It starts around the 46:40 mark. Please?? I need it on my screen :naughty:.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1