[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, RParkSJ said:

@zashi23 & @suie , how many languages do you speak? English, Korean, Spanish...?

LoL! I can understand a bit of Spanish.. slowly.. coz before Kdramas were a worldwide trend... there were Telenovelas (Espanol dramas)! And i used to watch a couple of them, even when I was younger. :lol:

But GooGle translate is pretty accurate with Spanish to English.. so that helps a lot too. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Everybody mark June 10 as the day we have been blessed again. 

It was a very happy day. Stan twitter EXPLODED, and her vlog got picked up by online magazines (some are paid press releases and some are not). Seeing her happy makes my heart feel full -- although I'm not about to say the things I said over twitter here. My twitter self is as much of a blabbermouth as PMY's real self. :joy:

And then PSJ had to upload his video on the same day. What a coincidence, yes? :tounge_wink:

@zashi23 I'm going to look for your comment about CHOCO CHIPS and hit like :joy:

Again, welcome, welcome, newbies. It's going to be even more fun with their YouTube accounts now. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, quietobserver said:

She is indeed TALKATIVE :joy:

Her editor must be having hard time. She has lengthy words, hard to edit out haha. Thank you photoshoot queen for posing tips! :lol:

I can't stop laughing seeing her talking. She's so funny. :lol:

Her face is full of expression, reminds me of Emilia Clarke. :wub:

She's so natural talking and doing anything in front of the camera. Yeah, she has bubbly personality who is lively, animated, and fun to be around. Her YT theme is really matching with her character. 

And yeah, Just PMY and Record Park's are similar also, the color theme, opening song with similar beat, and editing...

About their SDU, I can't comment anymore because I'm speechless lol. I just can sit and never stop smiling at the corner. 

For the newbies, welcome! Please feel free to express your love to PPC. Glad this paradise still feels like paradise even after 2 years. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

June 10 was the schedule of her Cosmo photoshoot... guess she was busy with it yesterday.. and we were busy with PPC vlogs. Lol

And... see that Pineapple emoji...where is our Pineapple haired boy?? :tounge_wink:

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, sueeila said:

Listening without understanding but it's enough just hearing his voice 

The timestamp of the video is "June 10, 2020". Seems like it was uploaded yesterday but was published today? Maybe PSJ team deemed it too obvious if they also published 2 videos yesterday :lol:

PMY now has 89.8k subscribers, by tomorrow, hopefully she would have 100k for the silver play button.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Almost there! :blush:

Im gonna claim it.. she will have a video next time with that silver play button! Woot! :glasses:

Screenshot-20200612-005458-You-Tube.jpg

Rachel’s YT channel stats as of 9AM KST:

95.6K subscribers
186K views for teaser

104K views for 1st vid

82K views for 2nd vid

therefore I conclude, this day will really end with that silver button :star::D

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, AshLover26 said:

186K views for teaser

104K views for 1st vid

82K views for 2nd vid

Am I the only one who contributed to the views more than once? I viewed her videos a couple of times already :sweat_smile:

Btw, what does PSJ call his YT subscribers?

Edited by GhostChilli
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2