[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

As far as I know NO OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION YET about APAN Star Awards. News sites on weibo even if 1M followers cannot be relied upon. They always post fake news like how they posted before that ParkPark wedding was very soon :joy:

some korean media also reported that they are planning to get married soon...how true it is?i m confused...

6 hours ago, seomin said:

some korean media also reported that they are planning to get married soon...how true it is?i m confused...

I think it is old news. It's not true and  Min Young has denied this.

44 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

korean media didn't report ppc are planning to get married soon. media just said there was a rumor they're getting married.

So whats the diffrence my dear friend, can you explain more please? 

And are you korean? I have a question, is this true that romur about them has started from october 2017? Did you hear anything?

15 minutes ago, fasiou said:

So whats the diffrence my dear friend, can you explain more please? 

And are you korean? I have a question, is this true that romur about them has started from october 2017? Did you hear anything?

reporters didn't say that the wedding rumor is true. just said they heard the rumor from ppc's acquaintances.  and yess..starting from Oct 2017..PPC also said in the interview they already knew their dating rumor before wwwsk.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

reporters didn't say that the wedding rumor is true. just said they heard the rumor from ppc's acquaintances.  and yess..starting from Oct 2017..PPC also said in the interview they already knew their dating rumor before wwwsk.

Wow, its kind of strange for me, how there was this romur even back then in 2017? Im really confused, but what do you feel my dear i mean whats your opinion about these all? 

48 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Wow, its kind of strange for me, how there was this romur even back then in 2017? Im really confused, but what do you feel my dear i mean whats your opinion about these all? 

PSJ said he knows PMY before wwwsk. and PSJ's management boss also said ppc have known each other for a long time. i think..at least..it's true that ppc have been close friends(?) before wwwsk.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Definitely strange, it was strange too that PSJ said he expects the rumors to continue.... and that both of them gave an open answer about possibility of dating each other in the future (which they didn't do with KJW/YWJ)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PSJ said he knows PMY before wwwsk. and PSJ's management boss also said ppc have known each other for a long time. i think..at least..it's true that ppc have been close friends(?) before wwwsk.:sweatingbullets:

Thanks my dear for sharing your thouhgts, this is like a enigma a very complicated one for me i just cant find an answer, believe their firm denial bc i love them, or believe romantic romur again bc i love them?!! I dont know really just i think we should be patient and support them and wish them the bests and wait for very great news that i guess will come to us sooooon.

And please vote hard for them in tvn and AAA and seuol award and every voting that is there.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sumool said:

Definitely strange, it was strange too that PSJ said he expects the rumors to continue.... and that both of them gave an open answer about possibility of dating each other in the future (which they didn't do with KJW/YWJ)

Yesss, you have the same feeling as with me, we should just wait but l like talking about these strange stuffs soo much:D

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Another strange stuff, so why pmy manager or company said that they know each other through drama?!!!! How come?!!

• Like 1

pmy psj their harmony is perfect, i think they will marry . think that they have met for three years, there is so much coincidence coming together. :wub:

Park Seo Joon looking at her very different. This is obvious. It's like they're not hiding what they're interested in. interesting replies about future relations ^_^
I would love to see them at the awards ceremony hand :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

for all the newbies on this thread:

Just read all previous pages your questions on the rumors and everything were all discussed by us thoroughly before. :joy:

My dear friend youre right but i read them all, but whenever i think about all these things i becom confused so i just wanted to share our thoughts on this, and talking about all these things is always interesting, and thanks for your throwback post, its so nice.

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.

I would like to add up something that i am not sure have read somewhere in this thread. 

I read form someone's ig (since i do not know how to insert it here as I am afraid I might violate something) regarding PMY's interest in Joining Youn's kitchen because she would like to collaborate with the PD and she also thought that Yo Mi might need some help in the kitchen. And guess who joint Youn's Kitchen? 

Their coincidences are endless. :wub: