[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Squeeeeee so there is a possibility and she considers him chivalrous and considerate! 

So much conspiracy surrounding the release of her interviews. If there is nothing to hide, there is no reason to go to such great lengths 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, saved2K said:

My delulu mind thinks they already planned to go public ....say a few months after  the drama ended but everything was ruined with their dating scandal.  Their interviews sounded all the same giving us a hint that it will come.... it's just a matter of time

That recent PMY interview gives me the same vibe, chingu. 

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Park Min Young is asked if there's any possibility of her becoming real lovers with Park Seo Joon

By yckim124  

park-min-young-park-seo-joon.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Park Min Young talked about the possibility of her actually dating Park Seo Joon.

On August 2, Park Min Young held a cafe interview with various media outlets to talk about her recently ended drama 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim'. 

The actress spoke up about the dating reports involving co-star Park Seo Joon and once again strongly denied all rumors. When asked if there's any possibility of them becoming a real couple, Park Min Young answered, "As of now, we are a 'no' for each other. I don't want to create any issues. But he was very attractive as a partner and his considerate acts stood out. He even allowed me to film first when it was hot. I felt that he's a great actor. He had a high favorability as a partner."

She then added, "I'm very cautious about saying this but nothing is certain," and once again vented frustration, saying, "It's upsetting because it's a production that I've worked so hard on and it couldn't get proper feedback as the scandal received the spotlight. I just want to hide somewhere."

cr: allkpop

Should I trust the article? 

It says it is a NO for now (too obvious) but an uncertainty for the future? Probably a better way to read than "not now for the question if she is willing to date PSJ".

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

It says it is a NO for now (too obvious) but an uncertainty for the future? Probably a better way to read than "not now for the question if she is willing to date PSJ".

That's why nobody among the press is buying their denial though they do understand where both are coming from

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

The reporter who interviewed both of them said THEIR ANSWERS ABOUT POSSIBILITES ARE THE SAME so I think this translation is okey 

Spoiler

A8_B91_FEF-189_A-4097-_A48_F-4128_BCC79_

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The reporter who interviewed both of them said THEIR ANSWERS ABOUT POSSIBILITES ARE THE SAME so I think this translation is okey 

Reveal hidden contents

A8_B91_FEF-189_A-4097-_A48_F-4128_BCC79_

Then where did that "No comment" answer come from? Did she do different interviews for different new outlets? or were they all together in one interview?

• Like 1

I am not a marketing or media person but the initial release and subsequent withdrawal of Park Min Young's interview got me thinking if this is premeditated? 

11 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Then where did that "No comment" answer come from? Did she do different interviews for different new outlets? or were they all together in one interview?

I think it's a press panel...so everyone was there.  There were about 26 or 27 news agencies present as  I gathered from another fansite....not sure though if this is true

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

Hi..where can I find this video? Thanks.

Video posted in previous pages yesterday here vlive it was invasive they followed PPC going to afterparty from wrap party. Maybe they heard about the dating rumors already at the time. 

12 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Yes plenty of reporters there

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I am not a marketing or media person but the initial release and subsequent withdrawal of Park Min Young's interview got me thinking if this is premeditated? 

I think it's a press panel...so everyone was there.  There were about 26 or 27 news agencies present as  I gathered from another fansite....not sure though if this is true

So this formed the 800 reporters....hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I don't know what to believe anymore lol. But for sure, allkpop is a shipper.

• Like 1

https://m.vlive.tv/video/83011

I think #ParkParkCouple shippers should watch this. You can turn on the english subs. It’s unfortunate & invasive that the reporters attempted to stalk them after the WWWSK wrap up party but the rest of the discussion are worth watching.

I like the fact that the 3 journalists have doubts on ParkPark answers just like us but they didn’t force their statements to be false. They take ParkPark words literally.. no means no, coincidences means coincidences and they analysed from there.

The reporters assumed all coincidences are pure coincidences but then later saying if they have this many coincidences, this is considered destiny already and they should just date for real lol.

At the end of the video they mentioned that just trust what ParkPark said. If they said they’re not dating, just hold on to that while at the same time we can just wait and see what will happen next.

2 of the reporters here personally interviewed PMY & PSJ and I feel that whatever they said here is most likely to be coherent with what was actually being said by ParkPark themselves, no editing needed unlike the written reports & articles. It sounds more raw and accurate although I believe this is just like 30-40% bits and pieces from the whole interview.

Overall, this video is exactly like what we shippers have in our mind in regards to ParkPark relationship when at the same time we have to believe what they said because all the things that happened can be harmful to their careers and privacy.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Video posted in previous pages yesterday here vlive it was invasive they followed PPC going to afterparty from wrap party. Maybe they heard about the dating rumors already at the time. 

Yes plenty of reporters there

Ok then it doesn't make any sense to me. "No comment" vs "not now" vs "no for now but anything in the future is uncertain". They carry very different meanings. Which one should we trust?

• Like 1

PSJ will go for the Phuket trip as if he don't more rumors since he's shooting in 1 Sept(my delu again he wants to go as he doesn't want to let his girl go alone lol) this is a chance for him to go :)

It says it is a NO for now (too obvious) but an uncertainty for the future?

"I'm very cautious about saying this but nothing is certain,"

I will treat is as now I can't tell you guys anything now we are just ruined by the media , we will see we will update you later probably

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=079&aid=0003130090  

in the interview, he's saying he will start shooting his new movie in September. I think he will go on a reward trip.

There's this bit here which (i think) talks about his ideal type and marriage but was not translated properly.

Spoiler

▶ My ideal dream is my dream. 

I think I used to think of my appearance a lot before. I do not want to answer something FM (laughs) Conversation is the most important. Anyone who can tell me everything. The code should fit well.It seems to be called ideal type because it is hard to meet. I also think that it is good. 

▶ Is it long lasting once you get married? 

I'm going to be long. You should not make a mistake in order to stay longer. The closer I am to my closest friend, the more I can not make mistakes. If you keep what you have to keep each other, it seems you have to go long. I am going to stay because I do not think that it is easy to get involved. 

I wish Soompi or some other reliable English news site can translate this, an article like this one seems to talk more in-depth about his work/life rather than just his dating life and I bet it will be an interesting read.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2