[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I don't think I've seen this here yet. Finally, a compliment beyond her physical appearance:

Meanwhile, he strongly denied the dating rumor with co-star Park Min-young. But he complimented her for her warm consideration for other actors.

"She is very considerate. She waits for me to be ready for playing emotional scenes. ... With such attitude, she's become a beloved actor on the set. I am honored to have played with her."

Speaking of Alkpop:

The interview also included questions about his co-star and their dating rumors. When asked if things turned awkward after the scandal, Park Seo Joon answered, "Things aren't awkward with Park Min Young. What makes it awkward is the surrounding atmosphere but I felt like it'll be weird to feel awkward because of it."

He added, "I think I would've been very startled if this was my first drama. I think the viewers really got into it because it's a rom-com with many love scenes."

Park Seo Joon continued, "It might be inappropriate to call it the 'weight' but I feel like it's the weight I have to bear with the drama becoming a hit. It's a career where you get exposed to the public. You have to be mindful of your actions. However, there's nothing to hide. I'm certain of my actions."

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Just my 2cents after reading the ‘war’ between you guys,

back to SSC who finally admitted they were dating and going to get married, looks like their story repeated again with PPC. I was late watching dots, maybe around April-May 2017, when I even know that SSC had been gossiping date each other. In DOTS I had seen closeness between those 2 actors more rather than friends. Then bam around July there were marriage announcement and after that Dispatch release pictures about them. The same thing happened to PSH and CTJ, their agencies denied their dating and said close friend only then Dispatch released their pictures together. They also played characters in Drama King as cameos.

Maybe those 2 cases will also happened to PPC, with or without 3 years dating as the news said, they are couple that soon will be admitt the dating news.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

Pickup some clues from WWWSK....and ask yourself why PSJ wanted so much to do this with PMY and not with anyone else.  I don't think I am delusional.....just a keen observer...

I tell you guys....this is a calculated move....PSJ can never make PMY say yes to this project if she doesn't trust him this much.  WWWSK is minsetting for everyone....they are preparing for major things in life....He already anticipated they will have a scandal but not this early and not the 3 years thingy.

So let's just give them some space....they deserve to be happy.  I have so much love and respect for this 2.....it's not easy but there is no turning back

Because he's read the story and knows about all the love scenes it entails and to pull it off successfully, he needs PMY? :blush: Not spreading rumors, just simply being delusional. WWWSK would not be as as successful without the chemistry PSJ/PMY.  All the kisses and bump and grind wouldn't be pulled off as meticulous (and rehearsed) if there was no chemistry.   If it was logical, it wouldn't be called a "delusion" so just let us be.  Most of us here can separate ourselves from those shippers on IG. 

• Like 9

Just to share with you guys

Although they may not be dating now, Park Seo Joon left a slight glimmer of hope when the interview asked if there really is no real-life chemistry between him and Park Min Young!

“While we’re shooting, we have to be acting two characters who are in love. So for me, I was focusing on the fact that she is beautiful and attractive whenever we were filming. So yes, I naturally grew interested in her as a person.

And I guess you never know what could happen with life. So if you ask me about the potential, I would have to answer I don’t know. Wouldn’t it be one of those things that only time can tell?”

— Park Seo Joon

Full article here

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-seo-joon-park-min-young-dating-rumors-cleared/

• Like 11

3 hours ago, dbailove said:

Hi all, I've been an observer for the last few weeks but it's been quite an eventful day, so below is my 2 cents as my current module is Media. There's no denial of ParkPark chemistry that started this shipping thread, but there's another thing that have driven us mad: Instagram. Where do Sports DongA / MBC and SBS get their sources? Check the below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl5xv1vAW5a/?taken-by=zakia_ss

(9k followers) - photo status: NEXT TVN , KBS DAN KBS2 (after seeing PPC being on SBS)

(Their IG photos were used in Sports DongA article / MBC news)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl5xv1vAW5a/?taken-by=zakia_ss

(is this one photoshopped?) some people have asked them to stop intruding PPC privacy, but it didn't seem to work on them)

As mentioned previously by another shipper, this IG user is in a group of other very active users (fikaai**_beaut* - 28k followers, hanie_**rlianto199* - 5k followers, song_park* - 3k, unk**wiam - 3k, y*o_f* - 1k) so in a way they become (bad) Key influencers. Who did they influence? Us.

On the day of wrap party, this group esp. za**_ss had a lot of frequent updates that made me wonder where they got them from. Of course they follow WWWSK actors/actresses/stylists to the point of being a stalker, and check photos that they like, who they follow. Don't they have a life/study/work/ or just go out and relax at all? There might be insider information from Korean media; they may be paid for having a lot of followers; they may be tipped by a lot of people. What have they turned the society into? They can be purely fans and wanted to prove PPC is real, but within a few days they turn two of the most talented actors/actresses in Korea into the most talked-about couple, not in a good way (see what Knetz wrote today), and about the drama (which deserves to be credited). Their IG photos are everywhere on the Internet/Youtube (and they are "proud" of that, and some of their followers "clapped" them for what they did (!)). Korean bad media took advantage of this and used it to cover an ongoing political issues. Some lazy reporters probably spotted PPC at AAA 2017 sitting in the same table and thought they can make a "nice headline", hence what we have seen on the news. 

Here is what some people mistook/some facts:

- Some Seowon fans today actually posted IG photos of the Japan/HK trips and proved MY/SJ were not there at the same time (they put the caption "Wrong information" on these widely-spread photos of MY/SJ that initially might look like they could be there together).

(Kind gesture!)

- PMY/PSJ stylists didn't comment each other "sister-in-law". The word is merely "older sister", but IG wrongly translated it

- The first like Awesome Ent boss had in MY photos was in mid-Dec 2017 (MY probably was considered for WWWSK at this time). They also liked KJW photos, other SJ's co-stars photos. 

- Initially when filming was bearable, the two stylists teams hanged out (ice cream photos). During the last few weeks of WWWSK, the two stylists team were filming for 20+ hours / days, of course they became close. 

- The "so-called" bracelet worn by them in March and May 2018 are not couple bracelet (photo below). In some other photos they may look like couple bracelet. So what you see can be not what you get. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blz7thnhtys/?taken-by=joongkinfinite

- A lot of celebs in my country wear those B hats and shoes; there was a trend.

- The interviews today are interpreted in so many different ways, there are chances that whoever post them on IG want you to think like them.

I reckon MY and SJ might have developed some feelings for each other when they started with photoshoot/filming the teasers (April) (I have my sources). That's quite understandable. Which might explain the looks/touches in the press conference. And of course if they are so compatible (both love dogs and travelling!), and shoot so many lovely scenes together, they wouldn't want to let each other go after WWWSK. 

Where does the 3-year come from? Someone in this forum mentioned the "Hi" photos in 2015. 

Who are in this thread? anyone, hopefully mainly PPC lovers (thanks and love you), crazy IG users, Paparazzi, Dispatch, other shippers, MBC, SBS... 

What did they do? Followed the analysis/investigation that you might have spent hours doing (I saw Soompi thread in some IG photos), checked PPC IG, checked other sources, photoshopped, added some more comments to drive your thoughts, posted on IG then these photos were spread like fire

Knetz/privacy intrusion can make or break a celebrity's reputation/relationship (that happened before), and MY/SJ have worked too hard and are too good to be treated like that. Forget about international fans supporting PPC, they live in Korea not China not Indonesia not Hong Kong. How can SJ protect MY in every way, they can't even go out together in daylight now. 

I don't mean to offend anyone. Even if you don't create rumours, spreading them irresponsibly is likewise bad. Peace and Thanks. 

Finally someone has the same thoughts as me. My personal gauge it sparks during filming. The body languages tell a lot - presence of when love begins to permeate to each other. The shyness yet uncontrollable movements. It's growing hence we feel the sweetness. Natural sweetness without process....haha.

• Like 4

I just read some cuts from two of his interviews on one of his fanpages in my language and I believe they were translated directly from Korean. His statement was very ambiguous and vague. There was a part about MY that he basically talked in circle that I had to read five time to get a gist of the idea although at the end, still very confusing. I guess the translator tried to make it as literal as possible with the korean version cuz it doesn't sound smooth at all.

I will try to translate it here but keep in mind that I'm not sure how accurate the translation is and something may go missing in mine too. 

“When I play a role in which I am in love with someone, of course I have to act thinking that the person is pretty or of the person’s good sides. Of course I become interested. People are unpredictable, so I can’t say anything about possibilities. I think it’s a matter that takes a lot of time.”

I think the translation in my language is pretty much the same except the 'of course I become interested'. It was translated as 'It's a way for me to nurture my interest and excitement' instead. 

The other cut contains a part that has been translated by @MillyR in page 188,  and another one which is very confusing:

Regarding the dating possibility, I will open my heart up but I have yet had a certain person in mind (I'm not sure about this cuz the translation sounds weird in my language, it's not how we usually talk). Of course it can be understood that I opened my heart up and dated PMY. However, it's not what I mean. It means although I'm not sure who the other person is, I won't let it become impossible. It's also not pertaining to the future.

LOL I hope it makes some sense, but even reading it in my language, it barely makes any sense to me. Many readers wondered what idea he was trying to say in the comment section. Some fans think he's definitely in love for he was beating around the bush way too much for a simple question while some is not very fond of the idea they're dating but will still support him. Anyone understand korea, please check link

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Koreaboo has clearer English trans. The soompi translation yesterday was only a slight improvement from what I read in Google :lol: so probably that reinforces why Knetz were angry because they are not buying such vague excuses but then they are also the reason celebrities deny, they lost interest in "taken" celebrities. 

• Like 4

The English translations of his interviews are just as vague as his answers related to PMY. It was probably cause he was beating around the bush in his own language. With translations, it becomes even more vague i guess.... 

Ha! I'm a firm believer of them being a couple... And it is not the instagram posts because when they took the role for wwwsk,they knew a rumor might start so they made sure they did not leave any real hard evidence behind. (they obviously underestimated shippers :p) 

It is their body language that makes me feel that they were a couple before the drama. You can act on bts videos like you are getting to know each other and all (after all they are actors) but body language is very difficult to hide. They had small eye contact at the AAA and PMY was trying to control her smile... All this and the freaking adorable way he looks at her even during the photoshoot is what makes feel this goes way before this year. 

another titbit i would like to share is an interview from 2017 Oct... A month before the AAA.... 

Interviewer asked him to what point in your past would u like to travel back to. 

Psj: i'm happy in the present. I am contented and I'm a person who likes to live in the present rather than think about the past. But in the future if you ask me this question... I would like to come back to this part of my life because I'm content now :)

(the video was on a seo won shipper account so i am just posting the translation of the video and not sharing the actual video) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Koreaboo has clearer English trans. The soompi translation yesterday was only a slight improvement from what I read in Google :lol: so probably that reinforces why Knetz were angry because they are not buying such vague excuses but then they are also the reason celebrities deny, they lost interest in "taken" celebrities. 

But as a long time twitter user, many stans of kpop and drama stars hate Allkpop and Koreaboo. Both sites just love to gossip and make things worse. They are considered the worst media outlets. Want money by giving clickbaits and drama gossip. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, saved2K said:

Hahahaha. I stand firm on my delusion that these 2 are in a stable relationship....I don't need to read these articles of endless denials. Media, fans and Knetz....Don't threaten him for he is not someone whom you can manipulate. 

Hahaha I love this we have the same thinking :)

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

OMO I finally found the courage to ask my Korean officemate. We are not that close so I didn't tell her before that I follow and I stan K Entertainment :D . She said she believes Two Parks are SECRETLY DATING. I said he denied the instagram photos said merely coincidence. My officemate laughed and said no there has been talks going on about them for a while. 

This has been the sentiment of Koreans most of them think ParkPark are dating despite denials. 

Thank you boost up my delu...

Well, one conclusion to yesterday's PSJ interview:

1. PSJ is trying to tell you no I am not dating(my agency has denied it so live with it I have to follow)

2.PSJ is open to his answer(Whether I am in love or we are a couple or not, I am not letting you know now we might disclose it later but you have to wait and I am more disappointed you guys who are more interested in my dating rumour than my acting, that should not be the way we both put alot of effort in that drama, you should focus in my acting more)

3.Coincidence of place and attire(Well that's is my personal business, I post my photo to share with you what I enjoy and places travel don't expect you guys intruded my privacy and I am not happy totally offended )

4.As for the baseball attire(Regardless I purposely choose 34 because of PMY, it's none of your business , my first thinking was the famous baseball player of course I also has other thoughts)

So please all leave them alone, when the time is up they are let us know :)

• Like 8

@potatohacker I know that because Koreaboo and AllKpop post baseless rumors too unlike Soompi, but I compared the two translations, more of less the same but the English words used were simplier as well as the grammar. Soompi has incoherent phrases, like they were in a rush to translate and publish it first without proper edit. 

Soompi:

D9038_F7_E-0648-4_EDB-9_A86-10_A379_E67_

Koreaboo:

59321509-097_B-433_B-89_DA-243_CB6154380

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Well, one conclusion to yesterday's PSJ interview:

1. PSJ is trying to tell you no I am not dating(my agency has denied it so live with it I have to follow)

2.PSJ is open to his answer(Whether I am in love or we are a couple or not, I am not letting you know now we might disclose it later but you have to wait and I am more disappointed you guys who are more interested in my dating rumour than my acting, that should not be the way we both put alot of effort in that drama, you should focus in my acting more)

3.Coincidence of place and attire(Well that's is my personal business, I post my photo to share with you what I enjoy and places travel don't expect you guys intruded my privacy and I am not happy totally offended )

4.As for the baseball attire(Regardless I purposely choose 34 because of PMY, it's none of your business , my first thinking was the famous baseball player of course I also has other thoughts)

So please all leave them alone, when the time is up they are let us know :)

Agree with you, i am bit afraid if he eventually have "something" for her but decide not to continue his feeling for her due with this circumstances. But it's also hard to stop these things at this current time because "People want to believe what they want to believe".

I am glad PSJ already aware with this situation and already well prepared. Dating rumor always come from  super good chemistry between lead actors. And this one is not the first time.

I know all of us here want both as a real couple but we need to respect what he want . As what he said 'People are unpredictable, so I can’t say anything about possibilities. I think it’s a matter that takes a lot of time.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

PMY is so beautiful :wub:

37371826_171742996930254_160317266293738

Why do I have a bad feeling that she will be the one who put a stop to all the rumours with a big NO? Even SHK in her interview after DOTS said that SJK was like dongsaeng.

From all the information I got about PSJ, I think he is main enough to not let others ruin what he determines to do. So I think we don't need to worry about them too much.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@potatohacker I know that because Koreaboo and AllKpop post baseless rumors too unlike Soompi, but I compared the two translations, more of less the same but the English words used were simplier as well as the grammar. Soompi has incoherent phrases, like they were in a rush to translate and publish it first without proper edit. 

Soompi:

D9038_F7_E-0648-4_EDB-9_A86-10_A379_E67_

Koreaboo:

59321509-097_B-433_B-89_DA-243_CB6154380

I agree with you. I also heard that Soompi and Yonhap are more reliable sources compared to Koreaboo which is more a gossip site rather than a news site but god, Soompi's translation is quite incoherent.

'One of those things that only time can tell (Koreaboo)' and 'matter that takes a lot of time (Soompi)' has completely two different meanings. I'm not quite sure which to believe anymore lol.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Why do I have a bad feeling that she will be the one who put a stop to all the rumours with a big NO?

Hehehehe...why would we be surprised if she said "NO"? Aren't we expecting her to say that anyhow? It would be more shocking if she left it open-ended :smirk:

This is from MY's stylist IG's. Again....the blue heart  Capture.png.

What does it mean I wondered?

88d633e2ly1fttcggrgi2j20u01ahtxb.jpg

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I agree with you. I also heard that Soompi and Yonhap are more reliable sources compared to Koreaboo which is more a gossip site rather than a news site but god, Soompi's translation is quite incoherent.

'One of those things that only time can tell (Koreaboo)' and 'matter that takes a lot of time (Soompi)' has completely two different meanings. I'm not quite sure which to believe anymore lol.

Yet Yonhap's article didn't even cite what he said about future possibility, just wrote "he strongly denied the dating rumor with co-star Park Min-young" when what he strongly denied was the evidence.

At this point, we don't even know what site is more reliable and accurate. I wish I studied Korean when I was younger at time like this. 

• Like 4