[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

43 minutes ago, platy1sri said:

Can some help how to post with certain part  without the whole  matter of member post including pic ?

Just select the parts you want, copy and paste as well. 

9 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

thank you for liking my posts. I will post about ppc moments in dvd continuously and slowly. please understand me though I can't reply to your questions.

Thanks so much @twoparkcouple for taking your time and sharing all these with all of us here. We really appreciate you kind sharing. Love youuuu :heart:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, platy1sri said:

Thanxs @minmangfan and @RParkSJ 

one more query  "How to post pic from Instagram a/c here"

Go to the instagram post that you want to post here. 

Click the three dots at the top right corner of the post.

Choose Copy Link.

Paste the link on your reply box and wait foe the post to appear.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yeay my order has arrived safely to my country. And Im just waiting the dvd delivered to me :w00t:

Congrats  @snitchdream08  finally the moment u have waiting since 25th amid various doubts about the shipping status is  just away in matter of hours before the BD lands in your hands 

Eagerly  waiting for ur tidbits tooo:tounge_xd:

25 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yeay my order has arrived safely to my country. And Im just waiting the dvd delivered to me :w00t:

Im so envious!!

By the way, how did you check the order status of your DVD? Because I asked the staff in the consultation and they told me mine was in October?

57 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

psj said " if we turn awkward because of dating news, i think i lose. I don't want to lose." :lol:

Or maybe...ppc know dvd will be released after a year and contents on dvd can't be opened to the public because of copyright..and ppl who will watch this dvd are fans who really love ppc and wwwsk, so ppc could talk and act freely in dvd interview & commentery

I think the words he wanted to use is " not ashamed r not guilty" he isn't swayed by the rumors cause he wants to keep it self explanatory or he wants to make it clear for both pmy & the viewers that he isn't afraid of the impact his relationship status will have on his career without being upfront about it which normally doesn't happen with the celeb. They either directly deny the rumors or accept it without giving much details. His way of taking charge of a situation & peacefully handling it is also one of the reason i love him :wub:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Im so envious!!

By the way, how did you check the order status of your DVD? Because I asked the staff in the consultation and they told me mine was in October?

I followed @brownsugar suggestion ha..! Send email to global_cs@yes24.com and request your EMS code and then you can track in https://trace.epost.go.kr//xtts/tt/epost/ems/ems_eng.jsp

39 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Don't forget to share. Remember :sharing is caring and loving :DLOL:joy:

Guys let's aim this thread to reach 1k before or on the day wwwsk cast went to Phuket trip:star: that trip is really special to us and also to ppc:kiss_wink::P

• LOL 3

PSJ today at CGV Star live talk

So many similarities the list seems to be endless

PMY outfit may be from HPL drama

Seriously love them,God knows whether they are matching their outfits whenver possible or their stylists are doing it:wub:

Pic Credit :cassietanpark

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Omg thank you @twoparkcouple!!love u 3000!! I'm getting more excited waiting for my dvd:P Thank you for the spoilers haha.. I really need your help for the translation thingy:sweatingbullets: sorry for being late as i got so busy today

I would say WWWSK bed scene is the hottest kiss scene PSJ ever done.. And definitely PMY too:phew: How it feels kissing your girl in front of all people and camera:sweatingbullets:

Here are some 'recap' of small hints ppc left lately.. Which give me faith that they're now in a strong relationship 

1. MontblancScreenshot-2019-0729-205116.jpg

PMY gave hpl pdnim MB as his birthday gift.. Everyone knows who's MB model right:phew: How can she choose that brand out of other famous brands in Korea.. And it's quite pricey u know:P such a supportive gf:wub:  not to forget the shinsegae!

2. LA

Screenshot-2019-0621-193839.jpg

We all know PMY went to LA for some photoshoots.. Then what's up with him?:P He definitely went there not for work.. Out of all places in the world how come he choose to be there.. He probably miss his neighbor so much that he fly to LA.. Maybe this is what they (reporters) called 007 dateB)unfortunately, someone saw him haha

3. Mint chocochip

IMG-20190729-213214.jpg

We could say that mint choco is pmy's favourite thanks to hpl;) Seo jun aa.. Why must you mention mint choco:joy: why not vanilla or chocolate or strawberry or any other common flavor.. He thought many women love that flavor. Are you sure seo jun aa? ;)

4. Park park team

Pics-Art-07-29-09-48-23.png

Their friendships are undeniable.. I don't know how many times I've repeatedly saying this:P This was on 1st May I think? I always wonder what they talk about during the gathering :P maybe updating each others' boss i guess..

5. Park Jinjoo

IMG-20190729-215856.jpg

I agree when some of you guys said that PMY kinda get close to PJJ very fast.. They even look so friendly during the script reading.. Maybe they've known each other way before hpl, who knows;)PJJ is one of PSJ's close friends.. You know when you guys love someone.. His friends means your friends too;)

6. Simba n Leon

IMG-20190729-224535.jpg

They're proud mommy and daddy of their babies:lol: They love to show off their babies~ uploading in IG, bring along to the set.. It's so cute when PSJ showing off his Simba in his vlog.. Such a proud appa.. And there goes PMY posted Leon when we busy talking bout simba.. Simba n leon are like symbol of their love:wub: 

7. The bracelets 

IMG-20190729-225808.jpg

Actually, I'm not sure to include this one or not.. But, nahh I'm just gonna add to the list.. I don't know why but I got some feeling this bracelet got some special meaning. I could tell that this bracelet is one of her favorites.. We've got to see her wearing it many times... I first saw her wearing it during the Phuket trip.. Is it from someone special unnie? :wub:

There are more i think but just recall these one.. Ps: don't take my delulu seriously k guys:lol: It just me expressing my thoughts 

Pic n source credit to owners

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, rubiflorie said:
he really love his fans:wub:. That's why I really admire him so much:heart:

And one of the titles is "manner man". During one stage greeting yesterday, he vocally asked for parents of someone just to say hi, who made ASG curious and those turned out to be parents of some employee at his company :P 

5 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Im so envious!!

Did they supply you with a tracking number? That's the only sure way to find your shipping status. My tracking number didnt work for a couple days because it was so new, but now it works and ready to be shipped internationally to me!

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

sitting on their own chair. :lol:

i think we can't know exactly if drama couple are real or not from the bts. because actor&actress already know they are filmed by bts camera and ppc agencies even checked and deleted bts scenes before dvd was released. 

but interesting thing to me in dvd was the appellation(psj calling her). 

as we already knew, not once did psj call her noona on bts, commentary and interview in dvd. not once...he usually called her Miso in dvd. 

but what surprised me was that he called her "neo(너, nie(니)) and ya(야)" unconsciously.   

pmy is older than him. It's impossible that an younger person calls an older person as neo or ya.   

There are 2 theories. 

1. if psj&pmy are not couple, they are in reallyyyyyyyyyyyy close friend relationship. but not close noona-dongsang relationship(as what psj's agency said when dating news came out."they are just in close noona-dongsang relationship.":lol:)..never..

if a younger man who is in noona-dongsang relationship with me keeps calling me "neo" or "ya", i will kill him. haha. :joy: It's sooo rude. but pmy didn't look upset and feeling bad at all. and I felt...psj treats pmy as if she is younger than him. if someone who doesn't know ppc's age listens ppc's conversation in dvd, he/she will think psj is older than her or they're the same age. hmm...interesting..     

2. ppc are couple. 

If they're couple, any appellation is possible. most younger man wants to call an older woman who he likes as "neo". because the man wants the woman to feel him as a man..not as a dongsang(younger brother). 

If you read lyrics of Lee Seung Gi's song "Because noona is my woman",  you can understand it more. there is the lyric "i will call you(noona) by "neo", no matter what you say. so that you can feel me as a man."    

Interesting very very interesting... and my heart say... I believe your theories 3000% :rolleyes: