[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Okay for bts ep 13

1:22 - although director cut it, but both of them still looked each other loving.

2:30 - why did PD-nim hit his right hand? LOL:joy:

2:39 - SJ obviously tense and nervous:joy: he speechless by the closeness of MY?:joy:

MY glanced at the camera a lot. She's very careful with her actions. 

Last, take my money and give me a quality DVD, tvN :)

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

Oooooo! I stand corrected :o!

You little vixen you, Ms. Park. Well played, well played.

tumblr_ldunsfUqmi1qfakbgo1_400.gifcredit: wifflegif

No wonder PSJ was so um...involved. MY has him wrapped around her pretty fingers. Honestly, I'm not even mad the actual bed scene wasn't included in the BTS. BuBI's chemistry is sooooo strong, I didn't need it. For me personally there's just such a continuation of on cam and off cam goodness, I'm like this all the time.

squee.gif

I will be saving for the DvD though. This one is going to be full of treasures.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

21 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

Okay for bts ep 13

1:22 - although director cut it, but both of them still looked each other loving.

2:30 - why did PD-nim hit his right hand? LOL:joy:

2:39 - SJ obviously tense and nervous:joy: he speechless by the closeness of MY?:joy:

MY glanced at the camera a lot. She's very careful with her actions. 

Last, take my money and give me a quality DVD, tvN :)

Regarding 2:30, I think his arm will partially block PMY's face from the camera if he had it up that way.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Cast and crew will go to Phuket Aug 13 to 18 but PSJ has a movie shoot starting Aug 14 :bawling:

Omo. Poor PSJ! I hope PMY will come and join the other cast and crew so she can relax and unwind. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

20 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Omo. Poor PSJ! I hope PMY will come and join the other cast and crew so she can relax and unwind.

I think she won't either, she loves travelling but maybe alone or with her family only

@phantom997

2:30 - why did PD-nim hit his right hand? LOL I think he just want PSJ to put the hand down, but PSJ didn't follow his guide

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

The Bts is so cute. Something is definitely strange between them... Notice how they are rehearsing the wall kiss and PSJ still actually kisses her... It is definitely rehearsals cause they are talking in between. Do actors actually kiss while rehearsing? I thought they decide the angle and the type of kiss they would have, but they would not actually kiss... And PSJ's soft kiss is everything... It looked so real

• Like 18
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

The Bts is so cute. Something is definitely strange between them... Notice how they are rehearsing the wall kiss and PSJ still actually kisses her... It is definitely rehearsals cause they are talking in between. Do actors actually kiss while rehearsing? I thought they decide the angle and the type of kiss they would have, but they would not actually kiss... And PSJ's soft kiss is everything... It looked so real

OMG I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that raised eyebrows at that small smooch!!! :naughty: She was definitely still rehearsing as she was muttering something~ :smirk:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, thranduils said:

OMG I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that raised eyebrows at that small smooch!!! :naughty: She was definitely still rehearsing as she was muttering something~ :smirk:

And MY received the kiss too ~~

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

Remain positive shippers :rolleyes:

Fingerscrossed #BuBi will join the trip #ParkPark couple 

The trip will be nothing  of 100% complete relaxation.   If not for  #ParkPark...their contribution :joy: very very big big :joy: to be given this reward.   Even those words I double typed coz they are #2Park :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

They are meant to cross paths and it was just a matter of time... the question now is what comes next? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Another coincidence in the same place :glasses:

3_F15780_C-241_B-4_FE1-_AA7_C-_BD686_A37

Great detective work chingu! I was lookig at these posts the last time but couldn’t connect the dots. Isn’t this also about the same time (March) that PSJ posted the video in a room that has the Balenciaga hat and shoes that PMY was also wearing? Could they be in Japan at the same time?

This means that its LA, Japan and HK where they were at at the same time. Followed by the AAA2017 and now WWWSK. That’s a lot of dots! Imagine if they were already dating then! This is just a theory but imagine if PD-Nim already knew about them and decided to cast them together and which is why he’s not that concerned about shooting slightly sexier scenes if they are already dating.

It’ll definitely strengthen my theory if casts and crew goes for the Phuket retreat except for uri minyoungie and seo joon oppa. They are prob on their own private retreat! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 9