[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

In couple interview, ppc were asked "If you two do a drama again, what kind of drama do you want?" ppc both answered wwwsk season 2.  psj said.. exchanging roles in season 2 where he plays a secretary and pmy plays a vice president.

and pmy said she want seanson 2 that shows YJ&MS's married life.

even these couple want wwwsk 2, pd nim please make everyone’s wishes happen:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, seratward01 said:

I'm also very curious abt the bts of bed scene, the one when LYJ carried KMS into the bed and lay her down, in that scene, PMY hair looked mess, and the way PSJ carried her, looked bit awkward from the audience view,, or is it just me :P hehehe,, but then the rest was just went soo natural 

which one are you talking about? this or this ?

[animate output image]

[animate output image]

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

In couple interview, ppc were asked "If you two do a drama again, what kind of drama do you want?" ppc both answered wwwsk season 2.  psj said.. exchanging roles in season 2 where he plays a secretary and pmy plays a vice president.

i love the couple interview.:bawling: It's sweet that ppc have same opinion, same thought and same answer about all of the questions.

and interesting things is that pmy keeps moving closer to psj. like viki interview..haha

she knows all PPC shippers' heart very well:joy:

• LOL 1

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy keeps moving closer to psj

were they sharing one chair like in viki or they sat on their own chair? :w00t:

and so far from what u hv watched, what do u think about PPC? are they potentially a real life couple or notttt??? :w00t:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mtc02 said:
Does anyone how to contact with Yes24.com? I made my purchase and payment, but like others had mentioned that there is record of purchase under order history.  Under FAQ, it's asked to contact 1:1 query, but I didn't see it anywhere beside 1:1 consultation. Thank you.
Spoiler

i sent an e-mail to global_cs@yes24.com attaching the order confirmation and they just sent my EMS code tracking 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

were they sharing one chair like in viki or they sat on their own chair? :w00t:

and so far from what u hv watched, what do think about PPC? are they potentially a real life couple or notttt??? :w00t:

If u ask to me, I Will definitely answer ' yes they are couple now. I strongly belive they are couple coz everything happened isn't just in drama ( i meant 'sweet in BTS only'. LA is one thing that Made me belive 'they are in good relationship now.

• Awesome 2

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

pc walking into the wedding hall, all wedding guests are clapping(director said in the commentary, even director's wife, daughter and son attended the wedding:lol:)

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

bts in this scene, psj got a hardworking cow from a claw machine and gave this to pmy. she really loved it. and in group commentary, she showed off he had gotten a doll from the claw machine and given it to her.:D

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

I understand what director said in commentary.."because the (kiss) sound was so loud(?) that i couldn't make the scene be no bgm scene like ribbon kiss scene.:D

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

and ppc are really shy just after director said "cut"..haha:DB) and patting her hair is pmy's request. she said "i want you to pat my hair."(she looks shy when she requests that:lol:) so psj said.."of course. I'm already going to do that." 

1. I used to think pdnim is a hardcore ppc shipper now his whole family! Eeeh no ones is rooting for ppc like them :joy:

2. Isn't he sweetest co star/bf or what!? :tears:

3. Weeee "kiss sound was so loud that i couldn't make the scene with no bgm" i appreciate your concern pdnim for our poor fragile heart! 

4. Aghh i really wanna see the exact expression of them after the director said cut like how flustered were they? & aren't they soulmate or what? she didn't even had to ask & he already went "of course i'm already gonna do that" :wub:

Great minds thinks alike you know -_-

Thanks @twoparkcouple we highly appreciate your efforts in this forum. Do well in your personal life & share the infos with us in free time so that we all could hype it altogether :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

26 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

ppc both answered wwwsk season 2.  psj said.. exchanging roles in season 2 where he plays a secretary and pmy plays a vice president.

i love the couple interview.:bawling: It's sweet that ppc have same opinion, same thought and same answer about all of the questions.

and interesting things is that pmy keeps moving closer to psj. like viki interview..haha

But seriously we really a season 2 with lyj & miso married life like the webtoon version. Plus pmy is keen on doing more romantic things with psj as a onscreen married couple makes my heart so soft. She is absolutely comfortable with him & enjoyed her time during the drama. & "pmy keeps moving closer to psj" *heart eyes mode on* i'm a happy baby now :wub:

• Love 1

@twoparkcouple sooo grateful for your sharing! :love: God bless you! Wow!

Can anyone tell me what bgm means?

."because the (kiss) sound was so loud(?) that i couldn't make the scene be no bgm scene like ribbon kiss scene.:D

and there is a short moment in bts where shirt off psj is on pmy's body..so tightly...pressing her...pmy's hand is on psj's naked back:wub:..he stares at her and kiss..and then director said "cut~"

I can just imagine when the director says cut...PPC carries on cos they were so immersed in each other :wub:

4 minutes ago, RParkSJ said:

@twoparkcouple sooo grateful for your sharing! :love: God bless you! Wow!

Can anyone tell me what bgm means?

."because the (kiss) sound was so loud(?) that i couldn't make the scene be no bgm scene like ribbon kiss scene.:D

and there is a short moment in bts where shirt off psj is on pmy's body..so tightly...pressing her...pmy's hand is on psj's naked back:wub:..he stares at her and kiss..and then director said "cut~"

I can just imagine when the director says cut...PPC carries on cos they were so immersed in each other :wub:

BGM = BACKGROUND MUSIC 

Too busy with work to put down my thoughts about every single one of @twoparkcouple's wonderful posts but will find time to share my reactions soon! Only one thing off the top of my head though -- PPC is real.

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

and pmy said she want season 2 that shows YJ&MS's married life.

PSJ, your opinion is interesting but I like PMY's HAHA They can make a movie of WWWSK season 2 or maybe netflix short eps. I wish it is movie because we can get more restricted contents in movie you know :phew::lol:

gosh this truly show that they dont bother with the dating rumor so this can totally shut those people who said she hates him and hates the dating rumor. She's so comfort with him even close up her body to him just for interview. 

These two really .. I confirmed they do have things going on between them. 

40 minutes ago, platy1sri said:

@zashi23  Can u pls tell when ,where and what for the pic is taken and who's the lady with PMY.  Cf or maz shoot?

Ceci is a magazine.. PMY was a covergirl for them before.. looks like a photoshoot. Maybe another magazine cover. :)

Not sure  when exactly the photo was taken, but it could be just today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1