[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

and while they wait for filming this scene, pmy saying to psj "prince", showing him her Aegyo(a cute voice)...then psj gives her a big smile.. and then pmy saying with Aegyo again "please marry to Miso."

that moment , psj looks around and finds a camera for bts, and saying to bts staff "when did you come?" with surprise.

Hmmmm interesting..

I wonder maybe the dvd/bd team before releasing the product, they are showing it to ppc to get their permission i think

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Hold tf up why would she call him a prince & with an ageyo tell him to (please marry to miso) she is trying to kill psj softly or what! :'(

she copied little Miso's lines "you look like a prince. please marry me(Miso).:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i've just finished watching 1 bts disk. of course bts of 13 ending scene(kiss&bed scene) is really hot. B):wub:but my fav bts moment is this scene.

20190728-174449.png

when ppc filming this scene, they're sooo sweet. they keep smiling and laughing that psj can't say lines("i think i will become a master of forehead kiss").:lol:pmy bursts out laughing, hitting his chest. psj arranges her pillow caringly.

and while they wait for filming this scene, pmy saying to psj "prince", showing him her Aegyo(a cute voice)...then psj gives her a big smile.. and then pmy saying with Aegyo again "please marry to Miso."

that moment , psj looks around and finds a camera for bts, and saying to bts staff "when did you come?" with surprise. hahahaha:DB)

ppc looking at each other and psj saying "there was no bts camera all day."(it means i thought bts wasn't filmed today.)

this scene is killing me! :lol:just using my imagination though.. lol

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

1. pmy says psj calls a mole on the back of her neck as "Chocochip" :lol:

2. during rehearsal of ep.14 ending scene, pmy called psj as oppa. so he said with smile "Do it again. I want to record it.(copy the lines in the car scene ep.14) Call me oppa." and then pmy's face turned really red.(maybe she was shy:D) so director said to her "your face turned red.":wub:

hmmmm chocolate chip. remind me mint chocolate chip:wub:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, itsMYday said:

I feel like maybe when they were filming they are real... then 1 year later which is now smth happened, so became like this. 

But i dont want to believe that situation. So i am giving the benefit of doubt that those scenes are too over for fans eyes to see... 

so i’m replaying those precious moments on the disc.. such adorable interactions, both psj and pmy is so comfortable there... even the staffs are enjoying their presence... 

my thoughts r simple. i feel if ppc r not ready to come out in public, with the release of the dvd/bluray, shippers would already sense from their bts interaction that there's something more than meets the eye. (coz shippers r always extra sensitive to whatever we see) lol. but if they never remove the 77mins bts, even non-shippers can tell that they are something n they dont want that for now. :joy: wow maybe i m really deluded. 

but dont u all feel that when its closer to the dvd/bluray release, ppc seems to drop more hints? same say ig updates, repeat of wwwsk line, chocomint, bkk trip w gd friend of both. :tounge_xd: again, maybe its my imagination... lol

• Like 2

18 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Before any potential conflict arises, I just wanna let everyone know, it doesn’t mean your not a true fan of the couple if you are not invited to the chat room, like what many others have said, it is a hard ask for everyone to be screened, so if for any reason you are not in the chat room, please do not take it personally and be understanding that it probably takes a longer time for others to know your true intentions.

Always remember, not all heroes wear capes, you don’t have to be in every chat room to show that you are the biggest and most genuine fan out there, everyone here has shown some sort of positive intention for the couple in one way or another, I am saying this on behalf of everyone who is keen to join @jingjaja personal chat.

My one true wish is for this thread to stay active, I might not be one of the active posters in this thread, but the only thing I can probably do given my work schedule is to ensure that the conflicts in this thread is kept to a bare minimum, and my long time goal is to find another male fan out there wherever you are so that I don’t feel so awkward in this lonely surrounding.

In other news, I am loving the fact that it has been more than a year since WWWSK but the buzz about that drama remains, i really hope the cast are still keeping in contact with each other, because it was a genuinely talented and fun cast to see.

Will be tuning in to both PMY and PSJ vlog in the next few days.

Totally agree with u .Glad that u have addressed the matter on a positive note and most important thing for the fans of PPC is to share info without causing any problem to each other and carry on forward shipping happily

• Like 2

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i've just finished watching 1 bts disk. of course bts of 13 ending scene(kiss&bed scene) is really hot. B):wub:but my fav bts moment is this scene.

20190728-174449.png

when ppc filming this scene, they're sooo sweet. they keep smiling and laughing that psj can't say lines("i think i will become a master of forehead kiss").:lol:pmy bursts out laughing, hitting his chest. psj arranges her pillow caringly.

that moment , psj looks around and finds a camera for bts, and saying to bts staff "when did you come?" with surprise. hahahaha:DB)

ppc looking at each other and psj saying "there was no bts camera all day."(it means i thought bts wasn't filmed today.)

Big Thanks for sharing info 

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hmmmm interesting..

I wonder maybe the dvd/bd team before releasing the product, they are showing it to ppc to get their permission i think

For sure they must have shown or taken permission from them on What clips are to be included or not to be included as Till date their being a couple is being strongly talked about  even after the drama ended year back.Both PMY and PSJ personally in case they have time to see the Insta accounts of the fans randomly by now know how they are loved and every wishing them to be couple and the coincidence things Else they are definitely informed by their PR teams /agencies on the matter.

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

20190728-205035.png

1. pmy says psj calls a mole on the back of her neck as "Chocochip" :lol:

2. during rehearsal of ep.14 ending scene, pmy called psj as oppa. so he said with smile "Do it again. I want to record it.(copy the lines in the car scene ep.14) Call me oppa." and then pmy's face turned really red.(maybe she was shy:D) so director said to her "your face turned red.":wub:

OMO. .. Chocochip

That's so sweeeet  :lol: 

PSJ must have observed it during the back hug scences  I suppose :P

can u say in what scene of episode was this talked about by PMY 

in the ep.13 wall kiss scene, psj's movement(?) is very hotttt.......especially ppc's lower body movement..:joy:

and he suddenly stops kissing her lip and then kisses her nose. it's sooo sweet.:bawling:

Sooooo.. in the wall kiss.. he was already kissing her nose?? :love:

• Love 1

in the ep.13 wall kiss scene, psj's movement(?) is very hotttt.......especially ppc's lower body movement..:joy:

and he suddenly stops kissing her lip and then kisses her nose. it's sooo sweet.:bawling:

As far I remember during the wall kiss scene theirs no kiss on her nose 

Whats the reaction of PMY and PSJ after that .?

Seriously wish I had known about the directors uncut DVD sale earlier some would have managed to buy it :dissapointed_relieved:

. pmy says psj calls a mole on the back of her neck as "Chocochip

Dear Loooord.. he even has a nickname for her moles.. lol! And for PMY to share that detail... she must really liked it! :love:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Thanks @twoparkcouple for sharing this with us :heart:

I grinning from ear to ear reading this and re-watching this scene now. I can see there are something so sweet and interesting happened during this time :wub:

• Like 3

Thanks a lot for all this overdose of sweetness @twoparkcouple Even before the actual release of the dvd, I already regretted not ordering it ... 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Dear Loooord.. he even has a nickname for her moles.. lol! And for PMY to share that detail... she must really liked it! :love:

He himself said he doesn't like mint chocochip flavor but I like his mentioning that day a lot lol~ (maybe coz I'm a mint chocochip lover) and now more things seem to draw back to that. Out of all the flavors he voiced the one he doesn't like (from what I know not many ppl like the flavor either which I found kinda weird at first haha). He has a thing for this chocochip guyz, wonder who among all his acquaintances are related to this. His son Simba likes chocochip snack maybe :joy:

• LOL 2