[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I really wonder when and how PJJ and PMY got close. I mean, the type of closeness that they have doesn't happen overnight and rarely can be built thru filming. It's so difficult to find real friends in the entertainment business and I'm glad that PMY has another celebrity friend now -- who, coincidentally, is also a close friend to a very handsome, publicly-single celebrity. :rolleyes::P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yes I use paypal and in my bill statement already paid to yes and I have my order number but its empty. Hope everything is ok

then you should be fine! I couldn't find information about it a couple days ago, but then now I can see it. So I'm sure it will show up in your "YES POINTS" soon. Maybe check back in 2-3 days! 

1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

i tried to trace my order just now on the EMS web but failed:cold_sweat:

i want my dvd to be safely arrived and sound

you clicked on the link they provided on the YES24 page? if it doesnt work, you should try

1:1 consultation (located on MY PAGE) and write a message asking them why the EMS tracking isnt working.

this is what mine looks like just incase you are wondering (p.s i didnt see this information 2-3 days ago, i just saw it tonight)

Screen-Shot-2019-07-26-at-11-58-56-PM.pn

• Thanks 1

so sry, hope u guys, sort out, ur dvd empty order...(whoa, i'm not hm, brb ca., in a few mos., i.e., my new wk assign here, will go crazy more....... :bawling:, my (loml) hubby said--it looks like it arrived , tho he's not sure... :o 

btw, guys, did u see???? if not, let's vote 4 psj guys. let's vote for psj..:thumbsup:

Malaysian award #artiskoreapopular#abpbh2019 :kiss_wink: 

go to psjuniverse, for more details,(cr to the owner)...or follow the link

https://www.abpbh.com.my/undian/am/artis-korea-popular

tbh, i'm happy for ur  grchat, WB message board or private ig? however, platform ur creating or choose, u will learn fr ea other, enjoy, sharing, hv fun guys!!!! Remember, "everyday is a second chance."

tbh, my loml, dm me, omg,--- 'tis my wedding anniversary ":)X",  tmi...n' speakin' of anniversary that makes me giggy like a teenager :blush:ppc2.

"HappyDatingRumorAnniversary:heart:ppc""-chanting #nextwedding2020PPC"... (ofc, when they're ready???..... We'll just hang in here, UNTIL, RIP!!! ok, we're hoping for the BEST!

Guys, it's almost TDF, moment, friendly, reminder pls. go out n watch! 

Happy PSJ (version) Vlog, PSJ, let's subscribe..:wub: soon, cough2, w/the other half, MYDay VLOG :)

jsyk,  u guys, keeping' me :)like my pps, family here.:heart: PPC WE TRUST

Whoohoo my dvd arrived today~ 

sadly i’m at work so i could only open them up tonight~~ 

for those who havent received their dvd, it should be receiving them in a couple of days i guess.. ems ships fairly fast tbh

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 2

22 minutes ago, marcel098 said:

then you should be fine! I couldn't find information about it a couple days ago, but then now I can see it. So I'm sure it will show up in your "YES POINTS" soon. Maybe check back in 2-3 days! 

you clicked on the link they provided on the YES24 page? if it doesnt work, you should try 1:1 consultation (located on MY PAGE) and write a message asking them why the EMS tracking isnt working.

this is what mine looks like just incase you are wondering (p.s i didnt see this information 2-3 days ago, i just saw it tonight)

thanks for the info, the thing is i have the same issue with @snitchdream08 that my order is empty. i tried to address the issue in 1:1 consultation and they responded that the order over 4 months won't appear in the page but all the order history has stored in their system. i tried to chill but i'm worried again when someone shared the link of of the shipment tracking which works for some but not mine:sweatingbullets:hahaha..

anw, i just contacted them again to address my concern and hoping to get their response soon and most importantly the most awaited dvd:)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

my order is empty. i tried to address the issue in 1:1 consultation and they responded that the order over 4 months won't appear in the page but all the order history has stored in their system. i tried to chill but i'm worried again when someone shared the link of of the shipment tracking which works for some but not mine:sweatingbullets:hahaha..

How did you get your EMS shipping code if you order is empty?

2 hours ago, brownsugar said:

can @twoparkcouple or anyone kindly translate psj ig caption on his recent post of YT channel, pls? :)

i'm just using auto translator but it kinda sounded so humble:wub:

So from my understanding, his caption goes like:

I'm starting to repay the caring consideration & for the sake of all the fans' communication. It's still lacking a lot but I'll try keep it going, filling it with many little stories :P 

• Thanks 4

Just a little favor to ask :P I've missing out some of his interviews during my trip the last few days and am trying to catch up right now (there're just so many things in the fancafe that I don't even know where to start lol~ I'll dig back for sure but prob gonna take a while). I've known of his interview with Harper's Bazaar & Cine21, plz spam me with articles/ interviews guyz. 

TIA a lottttt~~~

Hmmm.. I wonder who inspired him to do a vlog.. :tongue:

Gosh.. it would be soo fun to watch them together just being themselves.. 

That would have more views than their bed scene! :joy:

But, no.. dont want them to be starring in a reality show together.  I just want like a 1 time thing, like a day in their life.. literally 1 day only. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

actually i'm kinda lost as it was my first experience. is it the same like the order number? i put the order number:sweatingbullets:

oh no, it's not haha, thats your order number, EMS is completely different. Once your order is shipped, YES24 will update your order page, and you should see the EMS code under order status, the "ES....... R" is the code, and when you click on it, it will direct you to the shipment tracking history

Screen-Shot-2019-07-26-at-11-58-56-PM.pn

hopefully that helps!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Don't worry guyz, even if Awesome Ent. doesn't provide the subtitle, I think many fanpage will do

Love his daily style. To be honest I'm not a fan of the split hair like that, but I just can't with him recently kkk

Me too! I like his hair shorter.. clean cut. Like this.. :wub:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1