[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

LOL that would be awkward. I know they're surrounded by a lot of staff but once they get some real personal feelings involved, I wonder how actors can control themselves in this kind of scenes, especially the racy and steamy like this one :)))

Maybe they have a special "corset" underwear for men???? *Facepalm* :crazy:

5 hours ago, minseojoon said:

"Thinking that I can see you here only for a few more days...

Is making every moment even more special."

I was shocked at SJ's reaction here too. Also at the scene when KMS told VP that she will stay by his side as his secretary...how his eyes welled up. My delulu mind says that his eyes welled up having feelings as PSJ, not VP Lee. :P

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

But really, thinking about it rationally, the white shirt is obviously PSJ's, I mean, it was too big for PMY and also isn't it impractical if the staff would still look / rent for a costume when there's already a white shirt owned by PSJ? It's also not PDnim's shirt right? :lol:

and it should be a creased shirt for realistic effect, so bigger chances is that it has been worn beforehand by PSJ B):lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, dramamilftx said:

Not to turn this into an R rated convo but that bed scene is still replaying in my head. Especially when he grinded on her. Even if IRL he wasn’t attracted to her like that, I’m sure she must’ve felt “something”? He is a man through and through . Sorry, late night delusions running through my mind 

Yeah, I was fasinated with the grinding the first 20 times I watched it, lol.  Then I noticed that PMY was a little *squirmy* as well. She was definitely aroused too. I was like, "Get it, girl!!" . Initially I felt MY was pretty nervous, and didn't quite know what to do with herself...which is fitting for the scene, but midway through I thought she fully let her guard down. It showed on her face. Seeing that made me appreciate PMY even more. We got to see PSJ natural reaction, it was nice to see hers, too.

*Side Note: Just to be clear, I am not implying PMY doesn't know what to do, especially with PSJ...:yum:

Edited by WildDivine69
Added Comment
  • Like 6
  • LOL 14

Okay if it's allowed to talk rated R-18++ kinda things here I'll say this cuz i cant keep these feels lmao so uhm how can PSJ not have a boner with that position lols or maybe just like what you've said there's a certain underwear for that. Ok just pls delete this if it's inappropriate haha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

@potatohacker hahaha I have read interviews of Hollywood actors who are basically more honest on that subject and a lot says its uncomfortable doing the scene because a lot of crew are watching and a lot of times actors get turned on while doing the scene, very embarassing :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

Okay if it's allowed to talk rated R-18++ kinda things here I'll say this cuz i cant keep these feels lmao so uhm how can PSJ not have a boner with that position lols or maybe just like what you've said there's a certain underwear for that. Ok just pls delete this if it's inappropriate haha.

Ok..I'm glad you went ahead and said it cause that's what I was wondering!  He is a guy after all so I wouldn't blame him. LOL. All I have to say is , "Lucky MY!". Personal experience from a woman's perspective is that I can't even fake that passion w/ my own husband much less for a show!  I wonder if during that scene, MY & SJ asked for as little crew to be around as possible in order to not feel more discomfort.  You can also tell that PSJ had some to drink because his face was red .   

Jokes and bed scene aside, I love episode 14 because the feelings are so natural! All the skinships, emotions...especially the neck kiss. It's as if PSJ got carried away; like someone said, the director probably doesn't ask for that and gives directives but the emotions, passion, that's all up to the actors which is why MOST korean dramas fall flat to me in that area. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

As much as I want the white shirt that PMY was wearing was PSJ's, I think it's not. The collar doesn't have the hole from the pin, which can be clearly seen when they were kissing against the wall and on the bed. But then again, it could be one of his shirts that he hasn't worn yet.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, minseojoon said:

MY in a wedding dress. This must be in her earlier days, not sure for what though...drama or photo shoot?

88d633e2gy1ft54ckgeooj206i0833yg.jpg

It's a fan edit :blush: MinYoung never wear a modern wedding dress in a drama , except a traditional wedding attire in QFSD :)

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, mmac80 said:

As much as I want the white shirt that PMY was wearing was PSJ's, I think it's not. The collar doesn't have the hole from the pin, which can be clearly seen when they were kissing against the wall and on the bed. But then again, it could be one of his shirts that he hasn't worn yet.

Actually that what made it much  more personal - it's his personal white shirt ( my guess the one he wore from home to the filming set). This white shirt was the one he wore  when he posted on his IG - with crying emot D-10 thanking his fight for my way director's food truvk. And Minyoung posted on her IG thanking her Chinese fans for the food support- the same clothes she wore on that day. I think someone posted the photos side by side. **** I think better let the expert handled this issue. Can't deny I was super curious too. :D

@Cheryl295 Thinking that I can see you here only for a few more days...

Is making every moment even more special."

This PDnim really generous. He allowed and included a lot of adlibs by PSJ. Actually his adlibs made the scene more exciting  and the editor team tended to include shots that taken that accidentally included a bit of real emotions ( sometimes the editing kind of messy - luckily we're too busy appreciating the gorgeous visual couple on screen - Koreans even called their bed scene as 명장변 - the most impressive and memorable scene in teh drama). Normally they did several takes for the same scenes and lately PSJ  or even Minyoung once a while  'accidentally' showed a bit of real emotions in between the takes. Especially in ep 14. It's almost like watching 2-in-1 kkkk Mi So and Minyoung's real life story. Their issues with haters about the same - even if in different environment. Imagining every morning waking up with the mindset  "People who have nothing to do with me can criticize me all they want, because it doesn't matter to me" - i think that how Minyoung survived in this industry.  About handling relationship, gossipmonger - more related to what they faced as celebrities. ** It was funny when Mi So pushed  the other two into the toilet cubicle , they were' flush down' too.kkkk

I believed all this scenes how they handled the leak about them dating , how they solved the issue totally different from the webtoon. In the webtoon/ novel - it was bigger crisis, even his father helped with the issue. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, mmac80 said:

The personal shirt not the one he wore with the suit.

B86_E6029-_D71_F-47_EB-_AE8_C-_FF87_CA8_

48_CD4_C28-7_C77-49_B3-83_FE-180_A239630

• Like 10

I guess TvN really wants us to buy the dvd this time. Sigh. Anyway, I feel PSJ always puts his left arm in a dangerous position everytime he backhugs PMY. His arm is like inches away from her breasts hahaha :P Oh and I thought we will get the bts with Jung Yumi too! I really want to see the reunion of Yumi and PSJ and maybe glimpse of real life jealousy of PMY :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Well, TvN is surely reserved all the good things in DVD, I guess. The BTS part of the hot bed scene was so short. :joy: But I love their scene before VP Lee's business trip. He is so comfortable doing the sexy back hug. :wub: And I think he kind of hug her waist while doing the selfie. It's necessary, I guess :joy: I love how consistent PSJ in doing the smooching sound :joy: Did we see saliva? :phew:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

Well, TvN is surely reserved all the good things in DVD, I guess. The BTS part of the hot bed scene was so short. :joy: But I love their scene before VP Lee's business trip. He is so comfortable doing the sexy back hug. :wub: And I think he kind of hug her waist while doing the selfie. It's necessary, I guess :joy: I love how consistent PSJ in doing the smooching sound :joy: Did we see saliva? :phew:

I feel like that particular selfie take were PMY and PSJ (not KMS/LYJ). PMY was waving, PSJ was smiling widely and you can see the crew behind them on the phone screen. :lol:

Yep, saw that spit-trail. :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1