[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

God those two girls have crossed the limit of fangirling <_< like i can understand the fluttering of your heart seeing such a handsome man upclose but howling & screaming like that is not clearly not it, poor guy looked so perplexed :/

& MUST HE ALWAYS BE SUCH A GENTLEMAN!? :wub: these little details the way he easily picked up her phone & bag for her despite of being such a huge celeb; he is truly a man of manners. kudos to his parents for raising him up so well ♡

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

As shipper I really hope PMY will watch PSJ movie - ninja or 007 with her friends as casual viewer or supportive gf but will understand if she can’t. But still hoping she will hahaha 

i hope so too and i think she will like she did for midnight runners, like she said in wwwsk presscon that she's also a fan of his works. since it might be too much to expect her to publicly appear in supporting him as a former 'co-worker', i'd more prefer that she'll watch psj movie in ninja mode as casual viewer and close neighbor :phew:

• Love 3

33 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Pmy's video appeared in lee seung gi's FM. If the dating news not came out maybe we can see like this in psj's fm or the opposite:sweatingbullets:

I think its ok to send a support greeting for colleagues/friends in their industry. Especially if they have became close friends. PMY and LSG will be in Busted together, so I think it will be out soon.. :tongue:

Maybe they had a good tandem in Busted and as PMY mentioned before, she was really happy that he was added to the cast as he is the one closest to her age, since KwangSoo left. 

I also saw some fans kind of teasing PMY that maybe she can do the same if PSJ will have an FM... lol. 

But I would agree with the others..  doing so would not benefit them in any way. We all know that different fans would just create an issue about it. Or would probably make a mess of mixed of reactions. 

Same with her watching TDF. Im pretty confident she would see it,  private screening is very possible. There is no way she would be seen attending a premiere of TDF or making it public she watched the movie. ;)