[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

It's sure Mint choco is not psj's fav

Maybe it's PMYs? Lol! Since she's the one who ordered and ate it on HPL.. :P

The thing is.. Mint Choco Chip is not really a usual favorite.. i only know a few people who likes it. So, for PSJ to actually say it.. means he knows someone close to him who actually likes it. 

Maybe PMY was on his mind during the interview because there were things talked about on the interview that is connected to her... not sure wc part in the interview is that "ice cream" part. Is it before or after the wwwsk songs?

Who knows.. Maybe he was actually sharing that mint choco with the one who took the picB)

43 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
.because when he ate ice cream with pmy team at Baskin Robbins(same brand as the ice cream in HPL, ppc team ate ice cream at Baskin Robbins Cheong-dam store), he didn't eat Mint choco.:D

Maybe the word 'miso' reminds him of her:P

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Hi Cingus, so I saw in IG  video short clip about PSJ quoting the lyric from proposal scene " You in my arms"  in WWWSK, If somebody knew why he read that lyrics in the Vlive? im so curious LOL 

Just do a bit of back reading a few pages... It was mentioned somewhere 2-3 pages backward... ;)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2019 at 9:38 PM, twoparkcouple said:
songs 'you in my arms-Yoo Jae Ha'(propose song in wwwsk) and 'Two People- Sung Si Kyung'(lullaby in wwwsk) have been mentioned in PSJ's Vlive talk now. he said..because there was just one sentence "YJ songs" in the script, he selected the two songs by himself.so it was so hard to select a propose song& a lullaby. and he read lyrics of song 'you in my arms'. :heart:

oh i missed this explanation.. this must be it @GraceW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GraceW said:

Hi Cingus, so I saw in IG  video short clip about PSJ quoting the lyric from proposal scene " You in my arms"  in WWWSK, If somebody knew why he read that lyrics in the Vlive? im so curious LOL 

They were playing a guessing game. He guessed it wrong for the first round so as penalty he had to read the song lyric using the mic attached at the figure (which was why he bowed down) in ASMR. It was a song he sang for propose scene in wwwsk. 

She told him the penalty before he could guess it so it depends on him to get it wrong or right answer. But seeing his expression, he seems could not figure it out lol.

So she interviewed a bit how was the song selected. Just like @twoparkcouple said, that's how he chose the songs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love magazine shoot :love:  This kinda promotion for a project is unique. 

If only the 3yearsdate news did not happen, we might get the chance to see PPC on magazine shoot. It might be for the wwwsk success or even for the Japan magazine that came out last year. Oh well...