[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

ottokeeeeeee,  i loved episode13 so much :wub:

I was giggling like the other secretary girl next to MiSo. :D

2Park brought KOrean Drama to the next level :blush:

since i am not talented in analyzing (but fangirling lol) like you guys, i will just read y'all and wait for the next ep patiently. 

thanks everyone, u have no idea how much I enjoy reading every single one of your posts, comments & insight. 

And of course vids, pics & gifs too. :wub:

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

You know how to translate? It says ParkPark Glowing visual. I also read it from some shippers post. There are 2 Park characters too.  But maybe it's not the actual translation. 

A9_EE911_D-8_B81-460_E-87_C3-314957_CB08

@parkparkloveu

Very rough translation as my Korean is very basic (I'm sure someone else can translate better):

따끈따끈한 영상 두착!

The video is hot!

오늘도 열일한 박서준씨의 반짝반짝 비주얼

Today is ten days (?) of Park Seo Joon's glowing / bright visual.

#틔근 을 외치며 떠난 그와 함께 우리도 #칼외 하고

Together we shout (or he who shouted...???something I don't understand).

#김비서가왜그랄까 보러갑시다 

Let's go see (watch) What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Btw his recent weibo caption says : Going to work

Yes , it say PSJ blinking style is continuing to work hard today,I supposed is talking about his attire.... weibo is talking about his ring:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, coldcucumber said:

It's such a cute episode! So many cute and heart fluterring moments! The ending though hahaha :lol: will we get to see PMY in a wedding dress?

Has she ever worn one in any of her dramas or photo shoots?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Mayapotz said:

Has she ever worn one in any of her dramas or photo shoots?

I’m pretty sure she never worn wedding gown in her dramas, but not so sure about photoshoots, maybe not. She’d look really gorgeous in one I bet. Sad yet excited for the last two remaining eps. Cant believe 2 months have flied by so quickly. We’re about to bid farewell to bubi couple, but definitely not parkpark :D 

@parkparkloveu the holding hand part might not have made the cut but they actually didn’t need to hold hands the whole time there. Keke today they could not meet on set due to MY’s schedule so  yesterday he might not want to let her go probably? #delulumodeonagain :P 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The market scene in Daegu they just filmed that the other day and they were holding hands standing waiting to film in the fan bts vid and it's not in the actual scene tonight hmmm  

There is a very small scene in the market in ep13 tonight. First I think it’s a very long scene that need they prepare much so SJ hold MY hand for preparing. But It’s surprised that scene is so short.

I mean u know what i mean lol, he just want to hold her hand. Hey I think I trust in Fancam than BTS

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

23 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

@minmangfan yeah the kiss on the forehead must be on the script I suppose but on the nose maybe not. He was about to move down to her lips but stopped and moved up a to kiss her nose first. And at that moment I guess MY was expecting a kiss cuz she turned her face a little bit, then when she felt his hesitation, she looked up. 

Yeah! In my opinion, the most sexiest parts on MY face are her nose & lips.

So of course our PSJ can't help but kissing MY nose adorably. :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

People reacted to the preview scene where father-in-law is against the relationship and VP will let go of Mi so lolsssss  I wonder what will be the reason why they will get married soon?   I know, VP is not crazy to let Mi so out of his eyes for a long time...  

I haven't watched ep 14 .... 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Both are twinning in white today even if they are not together in one place. :P

Do u notice that they use the App which can make your face up? And they wear all white. PSJ doesnt make up so much like this and my gf has used this app with me before so I can regconize. Maybe MY also use it look her cheek

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

If both were wearing white and both posted with a cake and ring, would it be possible they shot the wedding scene? or they are off to shoot if the lates post of PSJ is off to work hmmmmmm.... #maybeandnotmaybe  but possible :rolleyes: :phew:

• Like 5

I also don’t remember PMY in a wedding dress... This might be her first time. I bet she’ll look really beautiful... 

Drama is nearing to the end... and then?! Will we ever have a chance to see them together again?  :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1