[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PMY on the other hand~ ‘meh im gonna post what i want’ ~~ :joy:

plus "this looks safe to post" :joy:

she doesn't know that fans could even try to figure out the road lol

I believe more on 'purposely update' than 'coincidently update'. And add up she purposely update after PSJ update since TDF promotion. This one I have to see a bit more longer. 

Ok.. those PPC shippers in her IG need to be educated.. lol! Their bracelets are NOT the same! They just happened to be wearing bracelets at the same post. But the bracelets are.. again.. NOT the same. :lol: The only thing we're sure of is PMYs brand of bracelets... and PSJs Cartier.. but we cant tell what he was wearing on that TDF event... sooo.. take it easy on the delulus on her IG.. jeez.. 

Anyways.. i am more inclined on this: 

"Saranghe... jagiedulah" - referring to fans

"I miss you too... beans" - referring to fans. 

:sweat_smile:

He did not say JAGIYA.. lurkers.. visitors.. sooo lets just stick to facts ok. Just like that audience photo in the Lady Gaga concert...it wasnt proven to be them... but some shippers (from all sides) believed so.. So the other shippers are calling some PPC on spreading fake news. :neutral:

It was clearly stated a delulu... its not our fault you actually believed it was them. 

I found PSJ was really really cute and funny at TDF showcase yesterday.

Sending love to his fans make me melted :wub:

And I didn't expect Rachel will also update her IG. Sending hi to her fans too. :wub:

4 hours ago, park2park said:

At first I didn’t wanna buy into the whole bracelet thing cause its just accessories. So many people could be wearing it same time, but then I noticed these two have been purposely wearing it in a way that emphasizes the sole focus on their bracelets (like a vibe that they cant go without their bracelets). That finally hit me yup its a couple thing lol

Yeah, after Phuket, it looks like they mostly wear the bracelets around the same time. When PSJ in London and Rachel in Hawaii on February (if I'm not mistaken), Bali and TDF press conference, and last night. I don't care with the brand, but the time they wear it looks like on purpose. Yeah, I'm on delulu mode on. Don't take it serious. lol

And thanks to this forum comrades. You're the best! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Ok.. those PPC shippers in her IG need to be educated.. lol! Their bracelets are NOT the same! They just happened to be wearing bracelets at the same post. But the bracelets are.. again.. NOT the same. :lol: The only thing we're sure of is PMYs brand of bracelets... and PSJs Cartier.. but we cant tell what he was wearing on that TDF event... sooo.. take it easy on the delulus on her IG.. jeez.. 

He did not say JAGIYA.. lurkers.. visitors.. sooo lets just stick to facts ok. Just like that audience photo in the Lady Gaga concert...it wasnt proven to be them... but some shippers (from all sides) believed so.. So the other shippers are calling some PPC on spreading fake news. :neutral:

It was clearly stated a delulu... its not our fault you actually believed it was them. 

I won't talk about the other shippers but some PPC shippers out there are so serious about shipping things. lol.

Yeah right, for the bracelets, some PPC shippers account just take it for fun and delulu, but some other one take it as a serious things. Some of their followers know that it's just for fun, but some other take it so serious. 

Guys, PPC shippers, please don't take everything so serious. Please differentiate when we can take it just for fun or delulu. It's okay to be delulu, but don't overboard with that. Stick with the fact. There are boundaries for spreading the information out there. Don't spread fake news. :)

For me totally delulu are:

-Lady gaga concert photo (I don't know who spread it first) :sweatingbullets:

-The same bracelets brand at PPC latest update (we don't know the truth yet)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

all i can deduce from the whole bracelet situation is~~ both of them like to wear accessories aka bracelet. that’s it..

and both of them like latest designers fashion items such as yeezy sneakers,  balenciaga cap bla bla~~ couple items or not, only they know~~ hahha :phew:

• LOL 2

50 minutes ago, endensia said:

Yeah, after Phuket, it looks like they mostly wear the bracelets around the same time. When PSJ in London and Rachel in Hawaii on February (if I'm not mistaken), Bali and TDF press conference, and last night. I don't care with the brand, but the time they wear it looks like on purpose. 

I think some fans are not aware of the story of those bracelets. Lol! Thats why they misunderstood all the bracelet delulus across social media. 

49 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think some fans are not aware of the story of those bracelets. Lol! Thats why they misunderstood all the bracelet delulus across social media. 

What exactly is the real (not delulu) meaning of these bracelets? Does anyone actually know?

9 minutes ago, tali58 said:

What exactly is the real (not delulu) meaning of these bracelets? Does anyone actually know?

Its actually just a theory.. so yeah its still under delulu.. but some fans are getting all excited on why they are being called bracelet couple by others.. and jumping into conclusions that its because they have the same bracelets.. when its really not the case.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Just now, zashi23 said:

Its actually just a theory.. so yeah its still under delulu.. but some fans are getting all excited on why they are being called bracelet couple by others.. and jumping into conclusions that its because they have the same bracelets.. when its really not the case.

like what @zashi23 said. Still just a theory.

However, normally couple accessories and clothing are a strong game when it comes to Kcouples lol They don't play around with that stuff so the fact that PPC have been spotting with bracelets after bracelets when they've never done so previously, that's why the speculation is strong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

seriously, if you guyz keep being like this then the next day it'll be her "I'm gonna post what I want" FIRST on his event's day then he's gonna update LATER. Mi Nyeongie ssi, Imma keep my eyes on you :joy:

lets keep our eyes on this theory for a while haha

• Like 1

But as always... they give away something fans would really take notice on. LOL! But, one thing's for sure.. those accessories meant a lot for them. :blush:

Anyways... just wanted to share this... Sometimes, I do want them to just admit things publicly, like just tell everyone that yes, we are together. no need for further explanation.. but my reason for that, is just so that it would stop all the other hopefuls of them dating someone else.  Im not sure.. I think with PSJ, other ships have moved on? but with PMY.. wow! our girl is really famous in shipping paradise. LOL! she has like 3 active shippers? and since LMH came out, their  fans are still hoping for some sort of reunion for both of them, even for just a project.

But then I realized, it would be selfish as a fan, to ask them to admit.  First, it's their life, and second, it seemed like they are not affected at all with all the craziness.  I remember when PSJ was asked if the dating rumors affected his relationship with PMY.. and he said that,.. Not at all. that if it would let the rumor affect their relationship, he would lose... and he doesn't want to lose.

I wish they could've asked him to clarify on that though. LOL! 

But yeah.. just thinking about it... I guess, what he meant is.. he's pretty confident on where they are now. That no kind of rumor or anything that other people is trying to create, will ever affect their personal lives.

That"s why I admired him more.. because he just have this huge respec and love for  PMY.  And with PMY, to be honest... I think between the two of them, she is the more affectionate one. LOL!  although she is veryyyy careful or at least she tries. :blush:

I have a much stronger feeling about these two... but as always.. I will just keep wishing them love and peace and harmony and much more love! :heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

seriously, if you guyz keep being like this then the next day it'll be her "I'm gonna post what I want" FIRST on his event's day then he's gonna update LATER. Mi Nyeongie ssi, Imma keep my eyes on you :joy:

Welll.. we all know PMY knows a thing or two about subtle promotion.. :sweat_smile:

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think between the two of them, she is the more affectionate one. LOL!  although she is veryyyy careful or at least she tries. :blush:

I have a much stronger feeling about these two... but as always.. I will just keep wishing them love and peace and harmony and much more love! :heart:

Explain what u meant girl. Affectionate as in?? lol

just real quick, since, still @ work......

DF-FIGHTING!!!! SUPPORT PSJ (UNCONDITIONAL) 100%,:kiss_wink:

just fyi:

I enjoyed my time here...n' reading (free) advices, opinions....thx, for having me. 

gr8tful! all the best! ppc :heart:

• Love 1

What matters is that trust, mutual feelings and understanding for a healthy relationship. That's why I think they can go public but somehow fans are out of control and hard to be convince so be safe going secret for now. Sometimes affectionate can't be control because we want our other half to be appreciate,right? So if they accidently post something related to two of them, I can understand haha. And hoping that greedy may not be the end of good relationship. It is just timing to the right decision.