[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

, I mean even if you don't understand it's still fun to watch. Look at their visuals only :joy:

Ohhh.. i feel you! :sweat_smile:

I couldnt understand a single thing! Lol! But I liked watching their expressions and reactions.. and those "i-cant-help-to-look-at-you" moments! :love:

If I'm not misheard at the part before PSJ-PMY pose together, the female MC said "twopark couple" at minute 4:24. :)

This press conference is one of the reasons why I become PPC shipper. They both look very very comfortable to each other especially when the MC asked them to pose together. And they complete to each other's sentences in some parts. Like when your soulmate begin something in his mind, you know how to accomplish it. :wub:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, endensia said:

If I'm not misheard at the part before PSJ-PMY pose together, the female MC said "twopark couple" at minute 4:24. :)

Yup she did say that =))) there are tons of things to point out so I don't mind rewatching this all the time lol~ it's obviously different when she posed with Joon & Tae Hwan everyone can tell right :P

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

i did obviously! don't mind me it's just me having the need to point it out whenever a shipper is acting complete delulu :joy: 

It's not actually a delulu.. but anyway.. do watch it when you have time.. so we can get on the same page here..

Coz, I think the others are getting what I posted. :)

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

At first the female MC couldn't stop praising Mi Nyeongie's beauty, then when Joon said his outlook is no way near the original VP LYJ, the MC denied that by saying he's too handsome already lol

I'm sick of this honestly Can he like get over from this unsatisfaction that he doesn't look like the visual image of lyj! <_< I mean what the hell can't he see that the broad shoulder, freaking tall height &the charmness of lyj in webtoon character is just like him? Moreover pmy didn't said such things for him to feel insecure that he didn't live up to people's expectation. -_-

If anything he absolutely nailed that character! Someone please boop him in the nose & make him believe that lyj character was made for him :expressionless:

haha I don't think he's "trying" to be humble, he really had some complex about his puffy common face (that's what he said it himself whenever he got praised for his chemistry with the female costars, something like "Coz my face is too common, I can make anyone next to be outstanding" lol~

LYJ was "there" before in everyone's imagination, the settings for this VP & the character itself are just ridiculous/ unbelievable, but I think it's Joon who made LYJ alive. And at the same time, it's LYJ that makes him realize he should be "less harsh" on himself, it's ok if he "self-praises". Both Joon & MY mentioned several times that they did receive a lot of negative comments at the beginning, and Yeongie encouraged him by vocally acknowledged his sync with the character, when she said he's gradually becoming one with LYJ, even Joon himself agreed to her statement.

and here~~~ didn't change an inch right :joy:

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

I'm sick of this honestly Can he like get over from this unsatisfaction that he doesn't look like the visual image of lyj! <_< I mean what the hell can't he see that the broad shoulder, freaking tall height &the charmness of lyj in webtoon character is just like him? Moreover pmy didn't said such things for him to feel insecure that he didn't live up to people's expectation. -_-

I think normal for him at the first to feel nervous and worry with the viewer's expectation how he will portrait LYJ. 

To be honest, this is my personal opinion, for the first time PSJ appeared on the first episode, I just thought he's fine, but not special as LJY as I compared with webtoon picture. But as time went, he proves to me that he is the perfect LYJ. :)

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

It's not actually a delulu.. but anyway.. do watch it when you have time.. so we can get on the same page here..

Coz, I think the others are getting what I posted. :)

No i'm sorry but we both are right from our own perspective though getting the feels from the same moment in different way. You guys are taking it as a way psj showing his cute obedience to pmy & i'm taking it as a way of him showing his chivalrous side by making pmy participate in answering the question instead of taking charge all by himself. So it is undoubtedly a cute ppc moment :)

• Thanks 1

probably because people expecting an actor who looks very 'ulzzang' (pretty boy face) for LYJ or any webtoon.

Well, he proved them wrong. I don't think there's anyone else who can play LYJ as perfect as him with that figure, that tone, that narcissism, that humor, that romance king as good as him. 

And glad through this drama, he found his love wuut wuut .. Rooting for PPC!

• Awesome 2

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

haha I don't think he's "trying" to be humble, he really had some complex about his puffy common face (that's what he said it himself whenever he got praised for his chemistry with the female costars, something like "Coz my face is too common, I can make anyone next to be outstanding" lol~

I agree he really has some complexity issues & idk why doesn't he have a mirror in his home? :sweatingbullets:

& that baby pic of his with his crescent moon like eye smile plssss when i saw this for the first time i was so soft he really has a precious smile :tears:

I myself was smiling so much seeing him smile like that.

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

I agree he really has some complexity issues & idk why doesn't he have a mirror in his home? :sweatingbullets:

& that baby pic of his with his crescent moon like eye smile plssss when i saw this for the first time i was so soft he really has a precious smile :tears:

I myself was smiling so much seeing him smile like that.

He feels like he looks just normal nothing special like most ullzang kinda face.

For me, he is handsome. I fell for his smile. Plus, I like his style and also his personality. And also he is a family man. So whoever become his wife is a lucky woman. 

(Rooting for PPC! Rooting for PPC! Rooting for PPC!)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 7/8/2019 at 5:38 PM, Cali_Mish said:

one question I wanted to ask if they will be casted in another drama or movie, what would be the genre / story? 

Same question to my fellow shipper, what genre/story would you like them to be? 

I would LOVE to see them in an action film / series, acting side by side. I think PMY will kick richard simmons as a femme fatale, while we already know that PSJ is good at doing action stunts. Also, I find PSJ more handsome when he's being serious. :wub:

To answer my own question, I would ask them the following:

For PMY: In what way would you want to be proposed to (for marriage)?

(Just helping a guy out. *wink wink*)

For PSJ: When do you see yourself settling down?

(Just helping a girl out. *wink wink*)

To try to keep things light again, I won't dwell on the instagram issue anymore. LOL. My next question for everyone who has time to answer will be:

IF PPC WERE GOING TO BE WED, WOULD YOU PREFER FOR THEM TO HAVE A BIG WEDDING (WITH MEDIA COVERAGE) OR A PRIVATE WEDDING (A DESTINATION WEDDING, MAYBE? WHERE ONLY THEIR FAMILY AND CLOSEST FRIENDS ARE IN ATTENDANCE.)

I prefer for them to have a private wedding (maybe out of the country, even) and to just share official photos and videos online days or weeks after the wedding. Something VERY private like no wedding announcement whatsoever -- like they can announce their engagement but not when they plan to have the ceremony. (Should they really, really be together) I think that PPC is a very private couple and they will enjoy a more intimate set up over one with a bigger scale. PSJ seems to be very hands on when it comes to relationships so I think that he will also have the time of his life planning a dream-like wedding for her queen, in a venue filled with beautiful flowers and everything she loves. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

No idea what was actually written.. lol! But I saw this on their presscon.. it seemed like they are pointing on who should answer the question... but when PMY looked like she just told PSJ "go, answer.".. our boy just picked up the mic and answered.. :sweat_smile:

He is sooo whipped! Lol!! But.. we get ya boy.. you are sooo in love! :wub:

@zashi23 The caption on the video actually translates to: "Noona first?" "Dongsaeng first?" as if they were asking / telling each other who should speak first, so your understanding is correct. :grin: These cuties. :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

IF PPC WERE GOING TO BE WED, WOULD YOU PREFER FOR THEM TO HAVE A BIG WEDDING (WITH MEDIA COVERAGE) OR A PRIVATE WEDDING (A DESTINATION WEDDING, MAYBE? WHERE ONLY THEIR FAMILY AND CLOSEST FRIENDS ARE IN ATTENDANCE.)

PRIVATE. OF COS.

Private, away from Korea (Hawaii is nice), beach wedding would be totally awesome ( well depends on them lol).

I hope they do really get a very quiet wedding so that they can enjoy with ease, no worries, no medias, get to know families, dance party would be great...They knew the same stylist nuna so she can help out about being secret on finding wedding dress. haha. And going straight for honeymoon cos it is PSJ's dream to have honeymoon for a year with wife hehe.

I don't mind if one day the headline will be  

"WE ARE MARRIED - PPC, Secret Wedding" . 

Got married first and tell the world.I'm totally fine with it as long as they release some photos of them in wedding dress. Not one! But some couple of photos hehe. 

Well if they dont give one, we got the 60 pages wedding book of wwwsk dvd. HAHA. But still, I hope for real photos from real wedding. LOL

Lets just avoid medias and crazy fans. They need to step away from spotlight for that moment and just focus on their happiness.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, minmangfan said:

My sleep induced brain read when ppc were going to bed & i went like :crazy: haha!

& yes i think for the sake of the intimacy of a special ocassion like wedding & knowing how strict they both are about their privacy i think it'll be best if they tie the knot privately accompanied by their family/friends & then share some sweet moment of their marriage by sharing pics with fans through their ss. Flashy media coverage on the day of weeding idk makes the whole experience a bit cheap for me! 

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Find a guy who can at least help you in the kitchen lol :love:

lol yoon's kitchen must have really sharpened up his cooking skills from the few episodes i saw after a point he was really skilled at flipping kimchi pancakes & hotteok all while maintaining his good looks & keeping his forhead exposed eee >_<

• Like 2

Spread love. :heart:

PPC be like...  promoting/posting what they love with "my love". :P

I dont think these are "coincidences" (especially the wwwsk photos). They clearly planned and talked about what they should post that time... to be in sync.:blush:

I just included Simba and Leon.. coz theyre cute. Lol!

And that selfie of them.. they have the same brand of iphone case. 

20190707-023146.jpg

We all know there are more pictures we can create a collage on.. you know for fun. :lol: But they deleted a lot of their old photos already.. 

Btw, I know there are a lot of coincidental posts of them... to be honest.. i really think there's a grain of truth on some.. but clearly not all.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1