[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Still wonderin' why.. hmmmm. Lol! :joy:

Thank you for sharing knowledge.. :star:

I actually thought of "lion" the first thing when I heard "saja". The word itself has several meanings so I think even Korean people need to know the context to be precise. I only shifted my thought to "the messenger/ emissary" till I Iearned about the sypnosis. Even when the official title "The Divine Fury" came out, some still translated it as "The Grim Reaper" as one of its meanings is "the deceased", isn't it interesting :P 

In an interview (around 2 months ago as I rmb), the interviewer (a Korean) asked Ahn Sung Ki the meaning  of this "Saja". And also in the recent interview with KBS EW (2nd clip) they were asked that question again. As I understand, the interviewer wondered if it had anything to do with "lion" (Lion King bgm) and they didn't know how to react so Joon was joking "I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut then" kkk. So "the messenger of god" as @twoparkcouple has kindly explained is the most precise & also easiest to understand I think :P 

As for his nickname in Yeon's Kitchen, I think someone (so sorry I don't rmb exactly who but plz help credit yourself if you're the one) mentioned the character in the movie "Léon: The Professional” with the similar sunglasses view and I totally agree that it makes sense :P 

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

The second (other than Lion) meaning to "사자" is:  "A very evil, malevolent supernatural being or presence that has the power to infuse others with evil."

It does not mean a "Grim Reaper,"  nor "a deceased." Neither of these meanings encompass the element of great, powerful evil. 

I double-checked this with my Korean-language professor, who is a Korean anguage and Literature scholar and the definition I posted above is hers. 

6 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

As for his nickname in Yeon's Kitchen, I think someone (so sorry I don't rmb exactly who but plz help credit yourself if you're the one) mentioned the character in the movie "Léon: The Professional” with the similar sunglasses view and I totally agree that it makes sense :P 

i said it. that movie was quite famous back in early 90s. if u are familiar with ‘My Girl’, it also made some reference to that movie. (the one when LDH thought there was a japanese killer in the hotel and she informed LDW and they went to investigate.. in her imagination, they turned into few characters and one of the them was Leon and Mathilda from movie Leon the professional).. the character Leon always wore sunglasses so i think that’s y the writer nicknamed PSJ as Leon in Yoon’s kitchen coz he wore sunglasses too while doing grocery shopping.. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Even in a photoshoot we can feel their strong chemistry:wub:

So true, just sharing. i have cousins who are casual viewers. After watching She Was Pretty and WWWSK they became PSJ fans and ParkPark Shippers. they’re not really into Kdrama but I recommended PSJ drama and boom they can’t help but ship PPC. 

9 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

A question for anyone who has time to answer:

What is your most favorite WWWSK BTS? Missing WWWSK and our favorite couple so much right now, and I'd like to hear your thoughts. :)

Mine were when PMY was pinned to wall and PPC were “practicing” their kisses *wink. Lol PSJ was so fluttered in there its crazy.

2) the closet kiss

3) the mud scene where he made fun of how she did her face, I thought it was so cute when he made fun of her then got caught and threw a cute smile at her in the end

• Like 2

My favorite BTS scenes:

1. The bts of their promo trailers.. that one where PSJ said that he doesnt like the feeling of losing weight and PMY looked a bit surprised about what he said (coz its a bit personal)... coz you know.. they are "not supposed to be close". :joy: and that bts where they bumped shoulders and arms.. PMY really looked like a bossy girlfriend.. lol!

2. Yes, the mud scene also...

3. Their 1st kiss bts..

4. Everything about the rehearsal wall kiss.. :P

5. Not a bts.. but I looove their Viki interview.. :wub:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

1. The bts of their promo trailers.. that one where PSJ said that he doesnt like the feeling of losing weight and PMY looked a bit surprised about what he said (coz its a bit personal)... coz you know.. they are "not supposed to be close". :joy: and that bts where they bumped shoulders and arms.. PMY really looked like a bossy girlfriend.. lol!

And he didn’t use honorifics:D that time was just the beginning right :joy: (I remember that KKY said they used honorifics with each other at beginning) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

What is your most favorite WWWSK BTS? Missing WWWSK and our favorite couple so much right now, and I'd like to hear your thoughts. :)

all of these moments :P

Source image

Source image

Source image

Source image

Source image

Source image

Source image

• Like 8

On 7/3/2019 at 9:55 PM, minmangfan said:

Are there any PPC fanfics / fanfic writers out there? You can share links to your works here so that PPC shippers can enjoy your work. :)

i'm currently reading "every moment was you" by bulldozer_bubi & i swear to god the chapters just keep getting better with every update! :tears:

link https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1370975/every-moment-was-you

if anyone has any ppc fic rec do suggest it to me :)

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, minmangfan said:

1) The one that PSJ nose blowing her while she close up her face to sniff his neck. The starting of "oh yeah, I can tease her more" . :D

2)The closet kiss. So cute when they got shy that director tease them. 

3)SAME. The wall kiss. OMG. Naughty Minyoungie ;)

4)The last day shoot, last hug. Ohh gosh the way they hugged so tight!

5)The goodbye speech during wedding. Omg. I swear seeing PMY smiling and dashing PSJ side by side. Match made from heaven:wub:  No stress and sadly to say goodbye to wwwsk. We feel you too huuu.

All the bts scenes are amazing gosh so hard to pick!

Can you guys imagine we can get moreeee bts scenes after the dvd release kyahhhhh excitedddd

• Like 4

18 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Tough question indeed coz I enjoyed every single of them. It'll take the whole lecture for me to list them all lol~but I'll refrain myself to learn from everyone's pov also :P 

I personally adore the one from ep4 a lot, still keep replaying that & I lose count alr. When everyone gathered together, & they sat right in the middle, just so comfortably side by side making it like home & they're the host (they really were). I enjoy the "no space" moment coz it seemed so natural that nobody has any prob with them being a whole package like that (I mean they still have enough space to share the sofa with Director Park rait). And I can feel the homey atmosphere which everyone (not only the actors/ actresses but all the staffs too) claimed to be "real happy that can hardly be seen anywhere else/ with any other crew". Even the thought of it, that they shared days & nights together filming & reviewing their fruits with their mutual people (staffs & close costars), can light up my days :heart:

• Like 3

Spoiler

Because of the "neighbor man" updated his ig, most of their shipper expecting pmy update too. Good job girl, you are not post anything. It will slap them to wake up from their dreams lol. Dont mind me

My top 3 fav bts of course the wall kissing and then the breakfast scene and then the kissing after drinking wine scene. 

• Like 1

All bts scenes is really amazing... I like it all... the viki interview is not a bts but i loooovveeee it very much because that is the foundation of my belief that is something going on between them and makes me ship ppc

• Like 1