[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

15 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I was just wondering if this is considered the norm or expected of fellow shippers

i dunno about other ppl but i skipped classes for a week after the robsten cheating scandal.. my whole body was in denial coz i shipped that couple for solid 5-6 yrs and i cant believe it ended in such distasteful manner.. i was truly heartbroken.. but i was young at that time. if something like that happen to me now i dont think i would be able to avoid real life responsibilities even if i want to..heck i think i still need to go to work even if i break up with my own bf now.. my boss is scary and adulting sucks :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I mean I get where your coming from, but when 85% of your fellow colleagues end up out of office with the reason of recovering from the heartbroken period, you can’t help feel that a little bit of exploitation has been done with regards to that matter, and I don’t blame them or anything but having to fill in for them for 2 straight days really isn’t cool, considering it’s not  strictly one gender, so I was just wondering if this is considered the norm or expected of fellow shippers.

I have no intention of offending anyone so my sincerest apologies if anyone felt hurt by my last statement.:cry:

Oooo I understand now :(

pfft that really is uncool to have someone else suffer because you can't pull yourself together. You can't ship someone like your life depends on it I mean yeah it's a sad to see two people who you used to admire falling apart like that but that's a part of life, human emotions are tricky & the most irrational thing you can do is hang onto that grief & let others suffer for you. Please voice out your opinion in a sensible manner if things get too much at your workplace, you shouldn't fill in for someone just because they can't pull themselves together <_<

& aghh don't sweat it, in fact I found your question funny at first so please don't worry about hurting anyone by your statement :)

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dunno about other ppl but i skipped classes for a week after the robsten cheating scandal.. my whole body was in denial coz i shipped that couple for solid 5-6 yrs and i cant believe it ended in such distasteful manner.. i was truly heartbroken.. but i was young at that time. if something like that happen to me now i dont think i would be able to avoid real life responsibilities even if i want to..heck i think i still need to go to work even if i break up with my own bf now.. my boss is scary and adulting sucks :sweatingbullets:

Robsten break up really shook me up to the core too! I suddenly felt like "that's it! There is no such called called love or forever" :persevere: I still feel a bit tingly when I see breaking dawn 2 last scene when both Edward & bella says forever but then when I think about in real life i'm like :/

now when I think about it I was corny back then hahah! But as i've matured with time now i fully understood the fact if someone is meant to be together they will come by & if not no amount of love can save them from falling apart so we shouldn't take shipping serious to the point our life depends on it :)

• Like 1

PPC is sooo hot.. that others talk about them.. from their dating rumor news last year circulating again to being talked about in other forums, twitter, facebook and IG... lol! 

and about their interviews about their dating rumors... visitors.. there are a lot of interviews about those... so dont just focus on one that you think is a "complete denial".. do some proper research.. feel free to read on the 900 pages here. Lol! 

• LOL 2

There was a group video of PMY and PSJ team in Phuket.. they were in yhe pool playing some sort of soccer.. but the video is so blurrrry..  Some said PSJ and PMY were in the video.. but its really hard to tell..

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

that vid had been posted bfore right? i think ive seen that vid~ they played water polo or something in the pool.. but yeah cant really tell if PPC were there.. too blurry..

Can you share the link here. Miss them so much:wub:

4 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

was it the one where it was shot from the 2nd floor and they were all wearing black? That one was really blurry.

yep that one~ 

4 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Can you share the link here. Miss them so much:wub:

i dont how to share instastory here.. but u can check it out on @ parkpark_couple_luv ‘s instastory under the folder ‘phuket’~~ every post about phuket was there i think~~ 

• Thanks 1

1V3YPe.jpg
1V3zml.jpg
1V3N9k.jpg
1V3Bbv.jpg

This set of images made me heart beat.

He very handsome.

PMY ..........I envy you the most. You are a very lucky woman.