[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So, can we believe what chinese media reported now? if im not mistaken chinese media who reported that ppc wedding will happen after wwwsk. So maybe they knew something about ppc :D

no.. we cant really rely on that.. lol! ud rather wait for the news from them.. :)

but when did they report about the marriage thing?

This is why I will be happy with PMY and PSJ to take their time and not rush. 

Even if nothing comes out of it.

Spoiler

Cant imagine what it’s like for SSC fans going through all of that shipping and then for it to end in a divorce. :cry:

I feel sad for SSC. Hoping the best for them.

Friendly reminder. I think it's better for us in this forum to refrain or not always react/comment for everything that other PMY/PSJ shippers do or claim out there. Just let them be and focus to our ship. :)

• Like 5

My condolences to everyone affected by the sudden bombshell.

I’ll just try to gather everyone here for a short period of time. 

If given the choice, would you want PPC to go:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

(2) Public and become a power couple like (rain-Kim tae hee, ahn Jae Hyun-gu hye sun)? Where the fans will be readily updated and gush over their budding romance

I understand most of you are likely in shock from the recent updates.  Feel free to take your time to calm your nerves down. Maybe avoid social media for a while and let that sinking feeling go away before you come back.

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

(2) Public and become a power couple like (rain-Kim tae hee, ahn Jae Hyun-gu hye sun)? Where the fans will be readily updated and gush over their budding romance

I understand most of you are likely in shock from the recent updates.  Feel free to take your time to calm your nerves down. Maybe avoid social media for a while and let that sinking feeling go away before you come back.

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days

50:50

Is there any other option?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days.

I'll choose option 1. They need keep their privacy. And for us fans, the ninja mode is more excited for us than they announcing their relationship to us :D

• Thanks 1

The LA rumor was already spread to psj,pmy k-fans. so they tacitly accept it.(as i know, some fans even asked the one who saw psj in la that "are you sure you saw psj in la?"and received an answer "yes") each fan hoped ppc to break up. but the la rumor divested them of their hopes.

Spoiler

and the hopes of pmy's latest drama k-shippers were dashed too though there are not many hpl shippers in Korea.

idk why i'm excited to see their frustrations. i think i'm not a good person.:joy:

• LOL 11

Literally my jaws dropped when I found out the news of ssc divorce! It's truly sad to hear that they couldn't make their relationship sustain till the end. I guess that's the practical side of love, sometimes just loving eachother doesn't suffice specially in modern days! My condolences to the hardcore shippers of them cause I know how it feels when your OTP parts their way permanently :tears:

At the end of the day everyone deserves to be happy & sometimes you need to call it quits when the fluttering you once used to feel for someone is no longer there anymore. I hope the procedure goes respectfully & they remain cordial with eachother as former partners :)

6 hours ago, zashi23 said:

But it has nothing to do with PPC though.. like I always said.. my gut for them is stronger.  

Not to demotivate though you can't trust love & hetro couples these days :sweat: