[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

REMINDER:

Talking about a bed scene is fine however pls be reminded, this is an open forum not only for the young and for the old however it is for the open community, as part of community is it your responsibility to create a good sensation to everyone who come across it.

Some of the the post had been getting a little out of hand, being imaginative and open minded is one thing however when you went into all the details on the regards of your artist anatomy that is beyond the lines.

So pls do tone down.

Regards,

Angie, @LavelyShai @stroppyse @youngatheart

thanks for the reminder :)

Truly apologize if any of my post unintentionally rude or somewhat out of hand

• Like 1

Its sooo good to see him again..:D

Also PMYs DPC mask sold out and surpassed its expected cumulative sales 2 months after it was launched!

it was on the news  on daum.net i think.. i just saw a translated version of it.

Good thing I dont live in Korea, because I just might buy every endorsement they have! lol! I will be soooo poor then! :sweat_smile:

But.. on the other hand.. If I used that DPC mask and my skin turned out like PMYs..id buy tens of those! :sweat_smile: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

he does look recharged guyz :P But I think he's losing weight :((( the promotion for The divine fury will take time & efforts tho :((

No offense guyz, but don't you think they look a little bit "off" here (I mean they used to be co-stars ...). Joon was nice & being a gentleman, but somehow I feel he's quite "indifferent" (also in the BTS video of their filming)

• Like 2

Yes he did lose some weight again.. both him and PMY keeps losing weight..  I should ask them how are they doing it.. LOL!

kidding aside.. I think cameras just dont catch their moments.. they look ok to me. Just maybe not a lot of time to talk and catch up. and with the bts.. they obviously know each other for a while because PSJ can give such reactions such as that.. lol!