[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I wanna ask...  I thought it was just us using the word 'ninja' here but I see everywhere the word 'ninja mode' has been use in pps igs...or solid fans igs... haha

"ninja mode" is not really new.. its usually the term used whe one is being on a stealth mode.. like a ninja.;)

:joy:

Attendance list in a concert? :lol:

Only fools believe that person. 

I pity that shipper she has become desperate to create her own fake story because THEIR SHIP HAS ALREADY HIT BIG WAVES AND HAS NOT EVEN STARTED SAILING AS THERE ARE NO CAPTAINS.

THE TWO CAPTAINS THEY WANTED ARE ALREADY COMMITTED IN OTHER SAILING SHIPS. :P

• LOL 1

hardly I see 'ninja mode' word at any shippers igs. Now I see its everywhere especially related to PSJ or PMY. Just thought ohh we do have a lot of silent visitors here if we are the only fans who use that ninja word haha.

oh well. it wasnt that important. 

still mindblowing by the ticket issue:lol: lets wait until someone push that person until she feels like she can be cupatch too haha

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

People should really think first about what they're posting.  especially Namoo already released that statement to protect their actors.. those are some serious legal actions..

Namoo artists must be among most celebrities who got numerous false statements and bad comments etc. It even become a highlight celebrity news on Naver. Must be a big issue.

did she say anything about jst joking or being delulu? coz if she didnt, in a way she actually made a false statement that a staff of gaga actually invaded some concert goers’ privacy and ready to leak a cctv pic/vid to jst anybody, hence her concert staff cannot be trusted~ that is a pretty serious accusation to me~ 

she really needs to rethink about her tweets j/s.. we know it’s a joke but still..

• Like 4

I believe in you guyz for wanting to protect our OTP's privacy, so I'm just saying :P from one of her fans' accounts, they said that all the pics/ videos of Yeongie at the airport today are being deleted, coz it's her private trip & not work-related so we should respect, and I agree :)

She’ll keep us updated if she wants (I believe she will). I can't ask the whole SNS world for this but in PPS (here) I trust :wub:

34 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did she say anything about jst joking or being delulu? coz if she didnt, in a way she actually made a false statement that a staff of gaga actually invaded some concert goers’ privacy and ready to leak a cctv pic/vid to jst anybody, hence her concert staff cannot be trusted~ that is a pretty serious accusation to me~ 

she really need to rethink about her tweets j/s.. we know it’s a joke but still..

it’s not a joke, but it’s her delusional tweet

1 minute ago, luffie said:

Just curious, how do people know that she is traveling with her mom?

she was with her om the video.. 

and that man with them.. correct me if im wrong.. but a PMY fan said that is her brother.

5 minutes ago, luffie said:

My friends told me that (they think) PSJ and PMY broke up which is why: 1) PSJ is no longer updating his IG 2) PMY and KJW are updating their IG close together! Man, the theories....

PMY and JCW are also updating their IGs close together.. soooo.. :sweat_smile:

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Her mom was in the video. and i saw her mom in Fanmeeting in Seoul. that the woman in the video is her mom is right.

how bout the man with them? relative maybe?

• LOL 2

and the posting the same day is just really fans' way of making shipping fun.. even us.. it just so happened.. with PPC, they were apparently doing it for years! even before wwwsk. lol! and then came their CFs.. especially ZioZia and Compagna.. but still.. its not really proof. 

if that would be proof.. PMY would be then dating these guys all at the same time! lol!

and PSJ not updating his IG as much just might meant, he is gonna be more private. SJK and GongYoo dont even have their own IG accounts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luffie said:

My friends told me that (they think) PSJ and PMY broke up which is why: 1) PSJ is no longer updating his IG 2) PMY and KJW are updating their IG close together! Man, the theories....

This is the peak level of dumbness! 

1. Updating ig isn't mandatory or something! he has something called "personal life" <_<

2. Oh look at them starving to such desperation that they are now taking kjw & pmy's ig update as shipping contents! <_<