[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

SAME QUESTION. But instead of thinking they are neighbours, I think they do have a lot of conversation together for her to know even his leisure time doing. Or maybe she always ask where is PSJ because she use to have him around.:tounge_xd:

To think that they know each other's hobbies, what they hate, what they like, what's their fav...

I think even if PSJ passed by a flower shop, he might remember her bcos she loves flower. hihi

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I thought the same.

someone will be busy from tomorrow.  after LA vacation with someone, going to travel with family while someone is working. good plan:D

its like they have their schedule for this year plotted already. lol! even their time management skills are on ninja level! :D

anybidy here speaks Thai? and can translate to english? Boyyyy.. do I have something above heavens level of craziness for you all! :sweat_smile: I thought Ive seen crazy delulus.. but this one just claims it like its the biggest truth! 

32 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Maybe visiting her sister 

i think so too.. there were Korean Air flights from Incheon to Changi at 3pm and 7pm (korea time) today~ so she was probably heading to Singapore.. maybe then she’ll go to one of island in SEA with her fam to rest~~ ?? maybe~~

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I thought Ive seen crazy delulus.. 

the craziest delulus ive seen today is PMY is taking her mom to Paris so she can meet her future son in law there~ :joy:

But i can hear more hahahah.. alas i dont speak Thai so maybe other friends can help~ 

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

the craziest delulus ive seen today is PMY is taking her mom to Paris so she can meet her future son in law there~ :joy:

But i can hear more hahahah.. alas i dont speak Thai so maybe other friends can help~ 

ohhhhh my dear... this is the crazy mothership of delulus.. and she did not even say its a delulu!

someone already translated it.. but still.just wanted to check..

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohhhhh my dear... this is the crazy mothership of delulus.. and she did not even say its a delulu!

someone already translated it.. but still.just wanted to check..

hahha what is it? now i want to know~~spill the tea pleaseeee

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

anybidy here speaks Thai? and can translate to english? Boyyyy.. do I have something above heavens level of craziness for you all! :sweat_smile: I thought Ive seen crazy delulus.. but this one just claims it like its the biggest truth! 

It was a joke. 

Im not even gonna hide it.. since they are so proud of their claims.. 

20190623-224831.jpg

Trans: I got the name of the list of buyers of Lady Gagas concert. He (KJW) bought the expensive ticket. Sugar Daddy? 

20190623-224746.jpg

Trans: Staff of Lady Gagas concert asked me if I wanted the pictures (pmy and kjw). hmmm.. is it ok? can I get the exclusive like this? I will build a company like Dispatch myself.

Has this person ever bought a concert ticket??? got the list? who has a list of names of concert goers?? 

"staff of lady gaga"?? suuuree.. because they know who PMY is and they found her on a "cctv" and they are so ready to send the images! 

W T F !!!!

:joy::sweat_smile::joy:

• LOL 4

well actually lady gaga herself called and asked me if i wanna see some pics of PSJ and PMY at her concert.. but i said nahhh i wanna protect their privacyyy~

thanks gaga for asking anyway~ i know i can count on you :joy::tounge_xd:

(just joking)

ps i love reading shippers delulus kay~~ no prob whatsover with it~~ be delulu all you want..  the more the better coz it makes shipping more fun...  but if it’s not true, it is our responsibility to put a disclaimer ‘delulus, joking, wishful thinking, maybe’ etc etc so that ppl will understand we are jst joking/deluluing.. if not, some ppl might think whatever we’re claiming is true when it’s actually not.. 

~this is a reminder for me also in the future~ 

• LOL 6

LOL! I think they came up.with that because PPC shippers have that questionable photo of them... which we have repeatedly claimed.. a DELULU. its not our fault they actually look like them! :sweat_smile:

btw.. I think the point of that concert picture post is to say that delulus should be based on something...not like getting a list of concert ticket buyers!