[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

29 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PPC photos in a macaron shop~ 

the caption says psj, pmy and Bae Doo Na ate the macaroon from the shop and praised the taste. 

seeing that a location of the shop is in Ilsan, it seems that ppc bought the macaroons in this shop and gave autographs when they filmed wwwsk in Ilsan. because wwwsk was mainly filmed in Pyungtack, Ilsan and Soowon.

Psj message: Sirooron(the shop's name), i wish you great success.

Pmy: thanks for macaroons.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohhh. the one who posted visited the shop too and she saw PPCs autographed pictures.. If I may ask.. what particular scenes were filmed there? :D

the one who posted pic is an owner of the macaroon shop. most scenes on the street and in the car were filmed in Ilsan.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the one who posted pic is an owner of the macaroon shop. most scenes on the street and in the car were filmed in Ilsan.

ohh... the owner... hmmm.. was this posted before, during wwwsk?

14 minutes ago, luffie said:

Rather sad that PSJ will not be updating his IG much here forth...

yep i was quite upset over that but it’s okay.. as long as i can still see him in dramas, films, cfs, and events etc etc~~ as long as i know he’s happy and healthy and doing well that’s enough for me as a fan~ 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yep i was quite upset over that but it’s okay.. as long as i can still see him in dramas, films, cfs, and events etc etc~~ as long as i know he’s happy and healthy and doing well that’s enough for me as a fan~ 

I guess you are right! You are one awesome fan!

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yup totally agree with you :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1