[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

They also talked about the praises she always receives from fans for her great chemistry with other costars, and MY replied that first & foremost when a drama starts, she'll fall for her costar (thinking that person is nice & cool & stuff), as she believes that way will help the viewers to truly feel the way she does. 

sounds familiar?? even their way of thinking and acting are the same ~ no wonder their "marriage compatibility" readings match so well...match made in heaven?? :heart:

• LOL 4

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sounds familiar?? even their way of thinking and acting are the same ~ no wonder their "marriage compatibility" readings match so well...match made in heaven?? :heart:

There is 2 possibilities: 

1. They have similar thoughts

2. They influence each other :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

2. They influence each other :D

Veeeeeery influence to each other.

Now whenever pps collaged their photos together, especially when each of them represent their CFs ( led mask, clothes, cosmetic etc.) , I feel like as if they promote it together. Like PPC themselves presenting a same product together.

Thanking also compagna and ziozia for updating on the same day haha

16 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Since we're doing throwback thursday interviews... :phew:

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/grazia/article/14250

and he said his ideal type is a short woman.

"I like a woman who makes me feel protective towards her. I think a tall woman does well on her own.(laugh) i like a woman who makes me concerned and worried about her."

Psj's ideal type: short, pretty smile, pretty hands, good cooking skill, a lot of Ae-Gyo, talkative, good conversation with him, older than him.

WHO?:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don't know about 

Cellreturn - DPC = LED mask

Bibigo - Iamwell = healthy food product

Perioe - Sooryehan = LG products

Is it just 'coincidence' or the company product just take advantage from their popularity. For example, cellreturn choose psj because dpc have pmy. Or iamwell choose pmy because bibigo have psj 

• LOL 3

If I were the executives,asking who's the buzzworthy celebrities these days, I would say both of them of cos.

Their popularity from wwwsk still in talk until now..I've just read a model-turn-actress's recent interview said she wants to play romance role with PSJ cos she loves wwwsk so much. 

Using their popularity? I would say yes and it gives more benefit to both of them too despite the dating rumor.

I dont know about the model selection, but I would say cellreturn trying to be ahead since dpc announced that KSH will be their guy model. It's more on the market strategy. But who cares, as long our PPC can get more CF offers. But sometimes kinda sad to think it does look competitive. 

1 minute ago, quietobserver said:

I dont know about the model selection, but I would say cellreturn trying to be ahead since dpc announced that KSH will be their guy model. It's more on the market strategy. But who cares, as long our PPC can get more CF offers. But sometimes kinda sad to think it does look competitive. 

May I follow your thought dear :PKSH is pretty strong as a endorser thanks to his huge fanbase. If they Cell Return wants to gain the upper hand & decides to go with Joon then somehow they're in the same league.

PPC as a couple endorser, srly that'll be the end for other brands (tell me I'm not over confident lol~) so the second best option is that they'll represent the 2 competitors. Who else can beat the hot buzz Park (SJ) except for another Park (MY) :joy:

:joy:

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

lol~ I just got my fancafe membership upgrade & now you guyz are blasting a throwback party. Bring it on guyz  :joy: I'm soooooo on cloud nine :heart:

congratulations. :heart:  did you read his letter? he's so sincere and a warm-hearted person, right?:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

congratulations. :heart:  did you read his letter? he's so sincere and a warm-hearted person, right?:bawling:

Thanks a lot dear, sunbae :blush:  I diddddd! It was the first thing I did when I got the notification. I couldn't believe my eyes till I finish his letter. OMG talking about this just wanna make me cry again :wub:  It's magical coz I finish his letter in just one go & amazingly I understand it all (honestly my Korean is still really poor).

Not to mention reading his own letter, even the fact that I can join ... I could never imagine that also. I've been a long-time follower of Mi Nyeongie & I got to know Joon much later than you guyz here I guess. At first it was just like a simple crush, but I felt like I got drunk on their love story before I could realize it.

It has been an extremely hard & unbelievable journey for me in the fancafe to be honest, my Korean is just not enough to navigate around yet. But the very moment I saw his letter, the more I'm determined with my belief that this journey has totally been worth it. Joon is well-deserved with all the love he's got from fans. And more than anything, PPC is well-deserved for each other, one destined perfect match indeed :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

PS: can anyone show me the right way to quote a link? 

uhm i usually jst copy the link and paste it~ it works fine so far 

uhm u hv to wait until it’s fully embedded bfore u click submit. otherwise it will appears as a link.. hope it helps.

• Thanks 1

@mimi8592  yeah it's the marketing thing. I read about dpc then suddenly few days later came out cell return's news about their new model is PSJ. 

haha just remembered the wwwsk scene where Yumyung Group was going to open their new art center but had to make it earlier bcos other company trying to launch their art centre ahead too. Yeah we got that scene where LYJ said KMS is beautiful for the first time.

And congrats that you become upgraded member in PSJ's fan cafe. I need to work hard cos I've been not visiting there for a while lol

MY POV-(PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW): GEN. PPC/ & MORE...

First, I am praising this SOOMPI, site of ppc for being consistent and for reaching a higher level of  loyalty and fairness. Love the fact checking, the “coincidences.” The “delulus,” and the jest, excitements and the “relieving of Ep. 13 (bed scene w/hot kiss), Ep. 9 (closet kiss) and the ep. 15 (drunk miso w/psj).  More power to you guys! And ppc! Xoxo. Yay, so proud of ya, ppl! Bravo, so smart, too! On point! No beating around the bush! 

It’s been a one-year journey for me reading this site, i.e., w/ daily routine for me to read this first thing in the a.m., now it becomes a habit to constantly check this site. I became more of a psj admirer UNTIL I watched (wwwsk ) here in U.S. (motherly, love lol) since I am around his mom or I am older than their parents? My hubby and kids knew that I love this forum and psj/pmy.  And they knew I loved it “wwwsk.” (paging for S2). (chorus, chanting ) We are not ready to move on yet. 

On serious note, HPL, I concurred  in ur most subtle way of putting it, from the solid PARK/PARK COUPLE and  as the “motherly figure here.” The truth will set you free, it flopped bec. It was done in poor taste. Not attacking anyone, they can factcheck. no haters, pls....am just exercising my freedom of speech. Peace, y’all! I respect pmy’s decision for doing it. She deserved to succeed and not the opposite.  PMY is a beautiful, GREAT, actress (33 y.o.). I’m sure she wants HER FANS to respect her image not just now but even when someday, she is no longer active or exit graciously. She will be cherished! Next time, please, be more careful and choosy. I read here she’s not struggling and came from wealthy & respectable family. I read here , too @ 33 she is still living with her parents?  I’m sure, she can decide for herself, except can’t live alone at 33 and be independent. Though, cute that she is pretty childish or childlike? I guess, she can be "lovable n' mature," too.  I love her latest MC, pictorials here in L.A. ( I live in CA). 

My constructive approach: PMY, she loves her fans but for her age, she should be more decisive.  And to someone special?  I have been 35 yrs. in healthcare.  Even my friends here mostly healthcare providers from MD, RN/nurses to (Korean) social worker (MSW) we enjoyed talking about them. We :heart:PMY n PSJ, who is husband material and “GOLD” (paging AVENGER/MARVEL??? (cinematic universe) TO HIRE PSJ, Asian hottie or movies here in US like MATRIX, JAMES BOND, or co star w/ Keanu Reeves, or TOM CRUISE.  PSJ, I knew Caucasian, Asian girls, ladies or most of the singles here are singing T.S. song (You're so cool, it makes me hate you so much (I hate you so much)

Whisky on ice, Sunset and Vine
You've ruined my life, by not being mine

You're so gorgeous
I can't say anything to your face
'Cause look at your face
And I'm so furious
At you for making me feel this way
But, what can I say?
You're gorgeous

PSJ, such a “gem,” sweetest, respectful and girls, ladies, moms, LGBT here at least in U.S., swooning with PSJ cf, movies, etc.,  Please, be more visible and update your social media. You’re missed, loved!  PSJ, You are promoting a movie, SEE YOU SOON (PARK SEO JOON!). Be more active and more dramas 2019-2020. Happiness is a choice, live it! Love begets love. Find the best and a faithful woman.  And be a man and though, you love (LADY GAGA’S SONG) and at 30, work hard and play hard. Enjoy your life, single blessedness if still single.? Or “living in shadow,” or “too dark or gray or hiding love.” If it’s true they’re secretly dating is it against the law to fall in love with the handsome PSJ or pretty PMY? Love conquers all! 

Now, back to reality, more about PMY.  Although, we love them we have this (CONSENSUS) observation: Actions speaks louder than words (PMY).  She’s playful, likes to appear “coy” and yet flirty and of course, loves cute antics, or attention.  I will not discuss her all her ex(es) just 2 men although, she likes her leading men not just the fans to fall for her character and real “pmy.”  In my P.OV. She is in a relationship. (Whether it’s PSJ or JCWOOK). I cannot elaborate, but hints are obvious. PPC rumor of the 3 yrs. or the rabbit, carrots (PMY, JESSICA did a meme about RABBIT N CARROTS, but I read JCWOOK hates carrots?)  for her “healer’ 2014, secret love. I’m sure, PMY is not leading ‘em on or both? If she’s not with PSJ, all these men will not fall for her, I am sure they ask her, if she’s single or with PSJ?  Sure, we can guess her answer..... And if she’s lurking here or her sis, or bff Jessica. If you love someone, honesty is the best policy. Or they aren’t dating just good actors? But why the inviting signals, hints, coincidences, etc. But it’s sometimes conflicting and unfair to all your fans, too and the 2 men above or the latest one? Or more? So they don’t fight, (the fans) tell them, e.g., we are doing a drama not reality collection of bfs. Or another one bites the dust?  Not fair also, if she’s single or with PSJ or JCHANG WOOK?  And more to PSJ, if he’s in love with her on a secretive, 007 relationship. Why will love be a scandal in Korean industy? I read because it’s all connected with stocks, CF, or movies, drama means $$$.  But LOVE is the most beautiful thing on earth? Great investment, too! Not just in USA, S.K. or universal. Both of them are single. PSJ, you’re a hottie, if you are not the one for PMY, hello you can be a big hit here in U.S. OR anywhere in the world. Whether action movie or romance. (sigh!) Just be happy and find your match. That loves you and you’re young! And ditto with PMY, you deserve the best at 33! You complement each other. All we can do is to pray and wish! 

(I know, this is not PPC below related but just sharing, my other faves)…..

I watched “TYH” (touch your heart). Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na, the same vibes and genre as wwwsk or both rom com, loved it. So very classy, sweet and funny romance. I read during filming they were already dating? Or now a year dating? Not fakers type of couple or into “success,” popularity and not “players.” Both are beautiful and handsome, too. Hats off! l respect them both whether true or not, they are not misleading the audience.  Just sheer, quality art! By not being after money, fame and being “players.”  I watched all the BTS, so sweet, it touched my heart to the core and acting was superb! Both of them exudes chemistry, like PSJ-PMY. Except, one is not hiding the fact . During filming there were no pretensions, even the fans and the reporters (bloggers, twitters, FB followers, etc.). Love and accepted ‘em! I think they have to identify at some point, the CF, the drama contracts are important but so is LOVE than Fame or MONEY. Identify what you want or what your need.  At some point it’s exhausting, JUST STAY TRUE AND GIVE US THE REAL SCORE. OR WHATEVER YOU DECIDE, WE SUPPORT YOU. :kiss_wink:

PEACE! 

Note: I am not going to response to anyone. Just sharing my POV-1st n last. I just want an honest, input diff. than most but read the title again,

P.O.V.  More success and life is short. YIELD and SHINE.  CHEERS!

Edited by Maie W
  • Love 2