[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

the big mistake of being ninja is not updating their igs. lol. at least they could update their CFs in igs. ok PSJ did it in weibo and PMY was basically being off radar after her photoshoot. Vacation mode on. 

But I bet she check her sns. There's so many ig posts asking where were they lol 

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
PSJ where are you? even bodyguard ahjussi was at the party~~~ seriously PSJ come out come out wherever you are~~ hurmm who’s the guy nxt to the boss? i only see his arm 

this is a lot more suspicious with PSJ not around... haha 

oh is he still on his way back to korea?:phew: it is a longggg tripppp tho

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

considered evidence that ppc were in Las Vegas together before, i think it's just one of the plenty of ppc coincidences.:rolleyes:

is it? lol! actually this is one of the "coincidences" that I thought is actually real.. she wore the same brand of shoes and hat at the same time that was shown in the video. :lol:

15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

is it? lol! actually this is one of the "coincidences" that I thought is actually real.. she wore the same brand of shoes and hat at the same time that was shown in the video. :lol:

20190618-231224.jpg

i just quote what reporters said about ppc.

"If all of these are coincidences, they are destined to love."

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I think this is the place in Turkey that PMY wants to visit that she reserved for a special occasion. It's such a beautiful place that I am still dreaming to visit! :blush:

This is Cappadocia (pronounced KAPPADOKKIA) in Turkey, hours away from Istanbul. I really thought this is what she meant when she said "Not Istanbul". It's a small town where she (and a special someone) can rent cave homes and then wake up early to watch the hot air balloons up on the rooftop while sipping Turkish tea. It's a very romantic place to spend "a special occasion". But Vegas is okay for a quick getaway. *wink wink*

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

This is Cappadocia (pronounced KAPPADOKKIA) in Turkey, hours away from Istanbul. I really thought this is what she meant when she said "Not Istanbul". It's a small town where she (and a special someone)

Yes! me too! when I read what she said.. that was the first thing that came to my mind! lol! it's such a beautiful place!! 

I would like to go there someday.. but pretty sure PMY will be able to have her "special occasion" there already before I could go.. :P:ph34r:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And definitely yes lol. I checked the comments section where she post Lady Gaga's concert, some people tagging psj's ig again :lol:

because its Vegas!! pretty sure Vegas is one PSJs favorute places! he's been there multiple times.. :P

20 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And definitely yes lol. I checked the comments section where she post Lady Gaga's concert, some people tagging psj's ig again :lol:

and some are still commenting in crazy delulu mode.. :joy: sorry i just laugh when I read them...  her solid fans are on guard mode again.. :joy: 

Reality will be hitting them so soo sooo.. harrd.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

and some are still commenting in crazy delulu mode.. :joy: sorry i just laugh when I read them...  her solid fans are on guard mode again.. :joy: 

Reality will be hitting them so soo sooo.. harrd.. :sweat_smile:

Dont tell me they see leon(lion) and they’re thinking of that again...

Been away just a couple of hours but it's bustling here. Nice catch about the late post, I guess we all kinda know by now their IG posting pattern so :joy: sorry that you've been working hard to fake up the make-believe timeline or location whatever Mi Nyeong unnie, we'll just conclude that we'll give you the benefit of doubt lol~ As for Joon, if he posts right immediately then their efforts will turn in vain, but I do think his post will shortly follow kkk

Also I think he attended the grand open with his company fellows today, he's just not seen in the picture. My guess is that he might not be taking the spotlight in the middle with the boss & was sitting somewhere prob. on the opposite side

And Vegas!!! Lol~ VP LYJ wanted to spend splendid nights there with Miso!!! Anyone reading the webtoon plz help clarify if Vegas was mentioned there? But anw I think it's among the special secret shelter belonging to them (& and their close people I believe) :D 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

ohhhh yeahhh.  :joy:

told ya.. crazy.:joy:

But we shippers here can be just the same too. Every ship can have their own Lion rait  :D

Lion ~ Leon ~ Simba ~ Saja (whatever coincidence delulu is shippers' privilege lol~)

7 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

same  : 성덕 :)

OMG! I was about to do the same post! lol!

There! PSJ AS SONNY "FAN BOY" and PMY AS LADY GAGA "FAN GIRL" !

FYI too (visitors).. "Shallow" is one of her favorite songs... she was playing that during her calendar photoshoot. watch her MYLoGs! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1