[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Maybe the title of PMYs feature in MC Korea is.. "Leaving LA"? and "PMYs private life" is like a subhead of that feature.. but will there be an inteview? She was featured last year in Marie Claire too.. but I think it was just pure photoshoot.. not sure.

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Also... today is the anniversary if this PPC forum.. June 17th! Happy PPC anniversary! :P Thank you @minseojoon for creating this 1 year ago.. :heart:

Happy Anniversary to this PPC Forum

what a happy place to come every minutes every seconds :wub:

guys I'm not sure if Awesome Ent. is having some kinda celebration event (for the new office or whatever) but 1 of his staffs (back in Content Y days & now also joining Awesome Ent.) just posted an balloon pic that tags "Awesome Ent." (official). In that case Joon, as 1 of the breadwinners, should join the agency right =)))

Or at least in a week we're gonna see him guys :P

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByzaV8TJWfm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This 2 really :joy: So Mi Nyeong is having another CF photoshoot this Saturday (Jun. 22) & Joon is attending Cell Return's event next Monday (Jun. 24).  As if they know we're missing them so hard that they decided to come back, together around the same time lol~

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, park2park said:

Eyes really cant and dont lie. I swear  PMY has never looked at any other guys OFF SCREEN that way.

more than that in that moment psj opinion on herself mattered the most to her. like i'm sure in her whole life she has been praised by various people but right in that moment what psj thinks is perfect about her seemed more important to her! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

OMG 2nd trailer for The Divine Fury. It looks scary & not my taste to be honest, but I think I'm go & watch it if it's shown in my country

Wow, definitely my fav genre. I'm glad PSJ on it. Can't wait to watch it! :wub:

Anyway, I don't know whether this topic has been talked in this thread or not. I accidentally viewed PSJ profile on IMDb and I found he's on casts list for Paboos (animation movie). And there is also PMY on the list. Any body know is it true or not?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2096564/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

3 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

OMG 2nd trailer for The Divine Fury. It looks scary & not my taste to be honest, but I think I'm go & watch it if it's shown in my country

this looks legit scary like the emily rose movie.. seriously~~ :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, endensia said:

Wow, definitely my fav genre. I'm glad PSJ on it. Can't wait to watch it! :wub:

Anyway, I don't know whether this topic has been talked in this thread or not. I accidentally viewed PSJ profile on IMDb and I found he's on casts list for Paboos (animation movie). And there is also PMY on the list. Any body know is it true or not?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2096564/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

Hmmmm interesting..