[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

20 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
new cf for LG care...wow a real cf King.

And he usually posts his new CFs on his IG... he has had many new CFs  since his “disappearance” and yet no new posts on his IG.  It is very interesting why he stopped posting. Why not keep it status quo to prevent rumors? Unless they are dropping subtle hints of being together? :yum: PMY has only stopped after her MC photoshoot. It is plausible that she is resting after HPL and MC. 

I think they are either on a private island without internet connection or they are decided not to be online for privacy/not to be traced. if they have icloud photos with geotag enabled they will definitely be traced. hahaha if you post on www it will be forever be there even if you delete them.

delulu— I think VP Lee/PSJ  is doing that blockbuster date with Kim Miso/PMY. 

• LOL 4

you think they might be in Turkey? lol! I always thought when PMY meant "special occasion" it would be their honeymoon.. :lol: but yeah.. they could be anywhere.. pretty sure somewhere both of them have never been.. :D 

Also... today is the anniversary if this PPC forum.. June 17th! Happy PPC anniversary! :P Thank you @minseojoon for creating this 1 year ago.. :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Idk what they be doing being MIA this long but whatever it is Im sure its real gOoOoooOd:phew:

Remember after Cosmo? PSJ went to China all gloomy, came back to Korea with a happy smile with a scarf around his neck. I wonder what PMY did to him lol

• LOL 4