[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw it too~~  someone shared the pic on ig but they didnt share the content of the letter~  im so curious to knowwww~ 

Do you have a link? Please share it.... I already miss psj

2 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I kinda miss him too. Watched RM yesterday where PSJ was with KHN. He is so so handome there esp when they play by the pool. Omooooo.:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw it too~~  someone shared the pic on ig but they didnt share the content of the letter~  im so curious to knowwww~ 

:heart:@rubiflorie it requires a certain no. of posts/ comments & even visit days in order to get the automatic promotion Regular member level (then Honorable is something else that requires extra) so I don't think anyone will (be allowed) to share. I finally managed to join that (the process did drive me nuts I have to admit, my sketchy Korean is not enough & googletranslate helped in the way) but my visit day only doesn't meet the requirement to be Regular member just yet (one more week to go at least).

So I'll end up in tears & jealousy, everyone plz excuse me today ... :bawling:

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

sorry i tried to find it but i think that person already deleted the pic.. but it’s not the pic of psj or anything, just a pic of his fancafe homepage showing subfolder ‘love letter’ if im not mistaken... 

16 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

:heart:@rubiflorie it requires a certain no. of posts/ comments & even visit days in order to get the automatic promotion Regular member level (then Honorable is something else that requires extra) so I don't think anyone will (be allowed) to share. I finally managed to join that (the process did drive me nuts I have to admit, my sketchy Korean is not enough & googletranslate helped in the way) but my visit day only doesn't meet the requirement to be Regular member just yet (one more week to go at least).

So I'll end up in tears & jealousy, everyone plz excuse me today ... :bawling:

Ahhhh ok... I do understand:tears: I hope I can join the cafe but unfortunately I can't

17 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sorry i tried to find it but i think that person already deleted the pic.. but it’s not the pic of psj or anything, just a pic of his fancafe homepage showing subfolder ‘love letter’ if im not mistaken... 

Ohh I see... Thanks for the effort in finding it... Ohh I miss him so badly:bawling: It's been 14 days last he post on his sns.... 

28 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Ahhhh ok... I do understand:tears: I hope I can join the cafe but unfortunately I can't

if u want to join the fancafe you can email ur passport, phone no and daum cafe id to them to get ur accounts verified..  i think some chinese fans did tutorials on how to join the cafe.. sorry again i forgot who shared that tutorials..

maybe @mimi8592 can kindly share here what to do to successfully join the fancafe?? 

hmmm.. maybe he will do most of his updates on his fancafe now? :unsure:

But I think he will still update his IG.. 

Now Im wonderin what his message is.. looks like contents from the cafe wont be allowed to be posted elsewhere... *sighs...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if u want to join the fancafe you can email ur passport, phone no and daum cafe id to them to get ur accounts verified.. i think some chinese fans did tutorials on how to join the cafe.. sorry again i forgot who shared that tutorials..

maybe @mimi8592 can kindly share here what to do to successfully join the fancafe?? 

Sad to say I don't have any passport or any valid id to sign up in the cafe:tears:

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if u want to join the fancafe you can email ur passport, phone no and daum cafe id to them to get ur accounts verified.. i think some chinese fans did tutorials on how to join the cafe.. sorry again i forgot who shared that tutorials..

Yes it's pretty much like what you just mentioned. His fancafe requires the real-name verification involving either a Korean phone number or iPin (you can google for more info, but it's quite the same as owning a Korean number). I have neither of them so I use my passport instead (other documents like ID or driving license work too) & follow this instruction (my Chinese is even worse than my Korean so I used google translate, one tip is that step-by-step translation is more accurate than the whole thing at a time).

In a nutshell, the following tutorial gives instruction on how to send Daum an email requesting them to verify our real name. From what I know some succeeded but some not using this (in the end it's all up to Daum I guess). They usually give us the result within 24 hours I think, but it depends on the work day also (some have to wait over the weekend if they shoot the request on Friday, I did mine on Monday & got the verification within only 2 hours which was a bless).

I know it sounds a little bit too general, but it pays off if you follow the instruction. Once you join, you'll be an Associate member which is my level right now. Once you fulfill the requirements (posts, visits & comments) then you'll be Regular member, and extra to be Honorable one (that's where you can read his letter). Truly hope this helps, and best luck friends :innocent:

https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404379411028797783&fbclid=IwAR0b8XheVxONXD7zoDzrllauRnekCnqJskeUnjY-2FpCsYMqWwpXSSupxUA

i read psj's letter. although i can't share what he said in the letter(becauae all contents from the cafe are not allowed to be shared and posted), it's just a thank you letter to fans. after i read his letter, i like him better.:bawling:

i hope someday, he will confess his love on fan cafe by writing a letter to fans.:wub:

how to be honorable member

1. visit day of cafe: more 10 days

2. posting: more 20

3. comment: more 15

4. and then write application form of upgrade level

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

hmmm.. maybe he will do most of his updates on his fancafe now? :unsure:

But I think he will still update his IG.. 

Now Im wonderin what his message is.. looks like contents from the cafe wont be allowed to be posted elsewhere... *sighs...

Fancafe is pretty much a communicative platform between the celeb & their fans, also between the fans within that community, so it's something "official" I guess. If the info is supposed to be public then everyone gets to know anw (through other public media like online newspaper, ...)

As for Joonie's IG, coz he manages by his own will (unlike other actors, for ex: LDW, who "has" an account as a communicative channel with fans but managed by his reps/ manager as I know) so it's more like "personal" thingy rather than official one (ofc SNS is never "personal" as it involves privacy invasion but let's try to omit this negativity :D). With that being said, Joonie has a choice to post whatever he wants even the most random pics without any meaning, or a PR post for his endorsed brands blah blah

So no need to sigh about this dear (I have to be honest that the fancafe is a real brain game for people like me who don't speak the language, not to mention that the level-up requires "proper" postings too, like if you don't properly the rules then you won't be promoted. I'm not sure if it's fan-friendly to the Korean fans). Anw everything has a price & we can't complain, but whether you get to join or not, there're still kind comrades here who don't mind cheering you up with daily random chitchat, am I rait :P

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i read psj's letter. although i can't share what he said in the letter, it's just a thank you letter to fans. after i read his letter, i like him better.:bawling:

i hope someday, he will confess his love on fan cafe by writing a letter to fans.:wub:

how to honorable member

1. visiting day of cafe: more 10 days

2. posting: more 20

3. comment: more 15

4. and then write application form of upgrade level

Even though I'm dying to know what he wrote, but I won't ask due to my respect to him & to fans like you who've worked hard to get there. But this little sharing of you is enough for me already, I'll take this as a motivation to work harder then.

Just a little question that I hope you can help.

1) Is the "visiting days" counted on 24-hr basis? Like I joined on Monday evening, does it mean that I have to wait 10 evenings later at least (even when I fulfill the number of posts & comments required)?

2) That application form is it doable for int'l fan? I mean is it like Q&A or is it something like "letter/ formal form" that we have to prepare ourselves?

PS: 우등회원님 축하드려여 ❤
PPS: When Kikyo shared their letters with fans about the marriage news, I did some translation to share the joy with my shipmates. That happiness is still fresh up till now, and I'm saving that special moment for his letter (and Mi Nyeongie's too) so I can once again feel it ❤❤❤

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Just a little question that I hope you can help.

1) Is the "visiting days" counted on 24-hr basis? Like I joined on Monday evening, does it mean that I have to wait 10 evenings later at least (even when I fulfill the number of posts & comments required)?

2) That application form is it doable for int'l fan? I mean is it like Q&A or is it something like "letter/ formal form" that we have to prepare ourselves?

PS: 우등회원님 축하드려여 ❤

1) yes. you have to wait 9 days even though you fulfill posts and comments

2) formal form(with Q&A)

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

does PMY have a official fancafe? 

no~

• Thanks 1